Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbyssiniaLady
Member+

The short lived marriage in pictures

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 27 Jan 2022, 21:47

Abiy Ahmed is obviously suffering from peter pan syndrome.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Re: The short lived marriage in pictures

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 27 Jan 2022, 22:04

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 27 Jan 2022, 22:19

He doesn't even realise where he's putting his hands due to his poor conscious awareness. He looks like as if he were listening to his grandmother telling him a frigging scary fairy tale!

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 27 Jan 2022, 22:37

There's no doubt that Abiy has become an emotional hostage of Isaias. Good for him, which means in good English, he can screw himself.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 27 Jan 2022, 22:37

Abiy is beholden to Issyas big time. Had Issy's left Abiy to hang dry, he would have been history by now --not only that the very survival of Ethiopia would have been compromised. The question is how Abiy going to repay Issyas for his life-saving deeds. Getting Eritrea out of the cold is one way that means whatever kind of peace comes in the horn of Africa Eritrea has to benefit from it. What scares the hell out of weyanes is once Issays is in their ethnic bantustised system is going to be scraped off from the horn of Africa for good. So they are trying to do every gimmick to Isolate Eritrea. In this dog-eat-dog world, we don't know what Abiy will do, but to turn your back on a single person and country who saved him from disaster is the highest form of betrayal. Would Abiy betray Issyas? -- I don't think he will debase himself that low, but given our recent experience, it isn't out of the realm of possibilities. If he does that though he will speed up his downfall for sure.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 28 Jan 2022, 02:12

Abiy played skillfully to charm the cobra spirit in Isaias and succeeded! He made him to feel that he has got everything he was dreaming and made him to declare that" he no more cares the 20 painful years he spent under defacto prison" by the smart sanction that was imposed on him by his nightmare rival PM Meles.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 07 Jun 2022, 14:41

Throw it out the window.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 07 Jun 2022, 14:49

Life after divorce.

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 07 Jun 2022, 14:58

What amazes me about you, sub-humans is, everything about you is negative. Distraction, embezzlement, theft and killing. Why not think positive, live in peace and harmony with others? WHY? I hate to break it to you but Abiy and Isaias they preforming hot trick on YOU to those dumb Americans and the west. Pretend like thing are not right then once the storm are passed and TPLF is gone, right back to business. I don't expect any sub-human to get this simple show of act between Abiy and Isaias.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 07 Jun 2022, 15:34

ZEMEN wrote:
07 Jun 2022, 14:58
What amazes me about you, sub-humans is, everything about you is negative. Distraction, embezzlement, theft and killing. Why not think positive, live in peace and harmony with others? WHY? I hate to break it to you but Abiy and Isaias they preforming hot trick on YOU to those dumb Americans and the west. Pretend like thing are not right then once the storm are passed and TPLF is gone, right back to business. I don't expect any sub-human to get this simple show of act between Abiy and Isaias.
Zemen,
What the ሓሳዳት ወያነ cadres are suffering from is called supreme inferiority complex. Add to that their jealousy and enviousness about anything Eritrean, then you have what you see as nothing less than their unenviable miserable life in them! As sad as that was, they never learn from their myriad mistakes and keep on repeating and re-repeating the same criminal actions that have given them the trademark of thieves and backstabbers of the world and made them the laughing stock of the Horn region! ሙሽሙሻት ዓጋመ!