Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

Abiy cares nothing, but his PM status ( wishes to be called King Abiy to fulfill his illiterate mom’s dream)

Post by tolcha » 26 Jan 2022, 19:00

I feel bad for poor Nefxegnas kids who lost their lives thinking they would get what they want. At the end the psycho man told them to go and read his Book’s story about the cow. That is sad. Now Neftegnas should make joint training with OLF, an organization that has been there before I was born and continues to live in the hearts of many poor Oromo peasant’s heart but nothing on the ground. Just dead walking!!

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: Abiy cares nothing, but his PM status ( wishes to be called King Abiy to fulfill his illiterate mom’s dream)

Post by sebdoyeley » 26 Jan 2022, 19:05

she is dead [deleted]****, Have some respect.

free-tembien

Re: Abiy cares nothing, but his PM status ( wishes to be called King Abiy to fulfill his illiterate mom’s dream)

Post by free-tembien » 26 Jan 2022, 19:08

tolcha wrote:
26 Jan 2022, 19:00
I feel bad for poor Nefxegnas kids who lost their lives thinking they would get what they want. At the end the psycho man told them to go and read his Book’s story about the cow. That is sad. Now Neftegnas should make joint training with OLF, an organization that has been there before I was born and continues to live in the hearts of many poor Oromo peasant’s heart but nothing on the ground. Just dead walking!!
:lol: neftegna got wolkait eko :lol: denkoro
what has OLF shene kebtoch achieved in 50 years?
what do they want anyways and who is their political leadership? :lol:
they ended up being woyane salves. maferia :lol:
when you have no goal of your won you become a slave of others, that is the story of shene ye kebtoch menga :lol:

this is their achievement. dancing with their slave master woyane :lol: :lol: :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 26 Jan 2022, 19:37

free-tembien wrote:
26 Jan 2022, 19:08
tolcha wrote:
26 Jan 2022, 19:00
:lol: neftegna got wolkait eko :lol: denkoro
what has OLF shene kebtoch achieved in 50 years?
what do they want anyways and who is their political leadership? :lol:
they ended up being woyane salves. maferia :lol:
when you have no goal of your won you become a slave of others, that is the story of shene ye kebtoch menga :lol:

this is their achievement. dancing with their slave master woyane :lol: :lol: :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...

Yeah, that is why I put you “ the Gim Nefxam loser with inept OLF” to cooperate. Bedew!!!! Meches eyawazu kalasgebulih ayiximihim!!!