Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
ethioscience
Member
Posts: 3246
Joined: 01 Nov 2019, 17:37

Abiy’s best Joke of the year …. "Obo Bacha Debele promoted from 4 star General to Ambassador" የኦሮሞ አይን አውጣነት ልኩን አጣ

Post by ethioscience » 26 Jan 2022, 17:21



ጀነራል ባጫ ደበሌን ጨምሮ 27 ግለሰቦች ሙሉ አምባሳደር ሆነው ተሾሙ።

በዚህም መሠረትም፡-

1/ አቶ ተፈራ ደርበው
2/ አቶ ደሴ ዳልኬ
3/ ዶክተር ስለሺ በቀለ
4/ ጄኔራል ባጫ ደበሌ
5/ ጄኔራል ሀሰን ኢበራሂም
6/ ወ/ሮ ሽትዬ ምናለ
7/ ፕሮፌሰር ፍቃዱ በየነ
8/ አቶ ረሻድ መሀመድ
9/ አምባሳደር ጀማል በከር
10/ አቶ ፈይሰል ኦሊይ
11/ አቶ ኢሳያስ ጎታ
12/ አቶ ፀጋአብ ክበበው
13/ አቶ ጣፋ ቱሉ
14/ ደክተር ገነት ተሾመ
15/ አቶ ዳባ ደበሌ
16/ አቶ ፍቃዱ በየነ
የባሉሙሉ ሥልጣን አምባሳደርነት
እንዲሁም
1/ አቶ አሳየ አለማየሁ
2/ አቶ ኃይላይ ብርሃነ
3/ አቶ አወል ወግሪስ
4/ ወ/ሮ ብዙነሽ መሠረት
5/ አቶ አንተነህ ታሪኩ
6/ አቶ አክሊሉ ከበደ
7/ አቶ ሰይድ መሐመድ
8/ አቶ ዮሴፍ ካሳዬ
9/ አቶ ዘላለም ብርሃን
1ዐ/ ወ/ሮ ፍርቱና ዲባኮ
11/ አቶ ወርቃለማሁ ደሰታ በአምባሳደርነት የተሾሙ መሆኑን ከፕሬዝዳንት ፅሕፈት ቤት የተገኘው መረጃ ያመለክታል፡፡


kibramlak
Member
Posts: 1922
Joined: 26 Sep 2013, 09:27

Re: Abiy’s best Joke of the year …. "Obo Bacha Debele promoted from 4 star General to Ambassador" የኦሮሞ አይን አውጣነት ልኩን አጣ

Post by kibramlak » 27 Jan 2022, 01:24

ምናልባት ተሳስቸ ሊሆን ይችላል ግን ባጫን ያሸሸበት ምክንያት ከኦሮሙማ አባ ሌባ የከፍታ ማማ ህልም ጋር ስጋት ይሆናል ከሚል ነው ብየ አስባለሁ፣፣ ባጫ ጭፍን የኦሮሙማ ፍሪክ አይደለም፣፣ ኢትዮጵያን እና የኢትዮጵያን ኮዝ ከሚክዱ ጠባብ አጋሰሶች ተራ አይመስለኝም፣፣ ምናልባት መከላከያ ውስጥ ያሉ የኦሮሞ ተናጋሪዎችን ለአብይ ሴራ እንዳይተባበሩ በሚገባቸው ቋንቋ ሊያሳምፅ ይችላል ወይም በዛ የመሳቂያው ቀልድ ማርሻል የመፈንቅለ ሰራዊት ሊያደርግ ይችላል ፣፣ ለማንኛውም ሴረኛው አብይ ባጫን ያራቀበት ለራሱ ሴራ ግብ እንጅ በምንም መመዘኛ አንድ የጦር ጀነራል በጦርነት ወቅት ወደ ስራ ፈት አምባሳደርነት አይሾምም፣፣

Wedi
Member+
Posts: 5622
Joined: 29 Jan 2020, 21:44

Re: Abiy’s best Joke of the year …. "Obo Bacha Debele promoted from 4 star General to Ambassador" የኦሮሞ አይን አውጣነት ልኩን አጣ

Post by Wedi » 27 Jan 2022, 01:37

kibramlak wrote:
27 Jan 2022, 01:24
ምናልባት ተሳስቸ ሊሆን ይችላል ግን ባጫን ያሸሸበት ምክንያት ከኦሮሙማ አባ ሌባ የከፍታ ማማ ህልም ጋር ስጋት ይሆናል ከሚል ነው ብየ አስባለሁ፣፣ ባጫ ጭፍን የኦሮሙማ ፍሪክ አይደለም፣፣ ኢትዮጵያን እና የኢትዮጵያን ኮዝ ከሚክዱ ጠባብ አጋሰሶች ተራ አይመስለኝም፣፣ ምናልባት መከላከያ ውስጥ ያሉ የኦሮሞ ተናጋሪዎችን ለአብይ ሴራ እንዳይተባበሩ በሚገባቸው ቋንቋ ሊያሳምፅ ይችላል ወይም በዛ የመሳቂያው ቀልድ ማርሻል የመፈንቅለ ሰራዊት ሊያደርግ ይችላል ፣፣ ለማንኛውም ሴረኛው አብይ ባጫን ያራቀበት ለራሱ ሴራ ግብ እንጅ በምንም መመዘኛ አንድ የጦር ጀነራል በጦርነት ወቅት ወደ ስራ ፈት አምባሳደርነት አይሾምም፣፣
I shared you view. General Bacha Demele is more of Ethiopian Nationalist than OLF sympathiser. Among the Oromo generals, general Bach is the only one who is very closer to Ethiopian Nationalists. An OLF/OPDO coalition lead by Galla Abiy Ahmed has decided to Remove General Bacha Debele from his military post for fear of Coup D'etat.

kibramlak
Member
Posts: 1922
Joined: 26 Sep 2013, 09:27

Re: Abiy’s best Joke of the year …. "Obo Bacha Debele promoted from 4 star General to Ambassador" የኦሮሞ አይን አውጣነት ልኩን አጣ

Post by kibramlak » 27 Jan 2022, 02:40

Exactly Wedi, that is how I see it.

By the way, the Oromuma narrow tribalists are the one who refused to put Ethiopia in front of Ethiopian Prosperity Party. Because Ethiopia has never been in their cause. Plus, look at all the conspiracy surrounding this war for the sole purpose of to maintain tribal system. General Batcha is not only a rare Ethiopian nationalist among the crooked narrow minded tribalists promos, he is also an articulate outspoken. That's why they fear his presence is a risk to the qeld marshal and evil abiy


Wedi wrote:
27 Jan 2022, 01:37
kibramlak wrote:
27 Jan 2022, 01:24
ምናልባት ተሳስቸ ሊሆን ይችላል ግን ባጫን ያሸሸበት ምክንያት ከኦሮሙማ አባ ሌባ የከፍታ ማማ ህልም ጋር ስጋት ይሆናል ከሚል ነው ብየ አስባለሁ፣፣ ባጫ ጭፍን የኦሮሙማ ፍሪክ አይደለም፣፣ ኢትዮጵያን እና የኢትዮጵያን ኮዝ ከሚክዱ ጠባብ አጋሰሶች ተራ አይመስለኝም፣፣ ምናልባት መከላከያ ውስጥ ያሉ የኦሮሞ ተናጋሪዎችን ለአብይ ሴራ እንዳይተባበሩ በሚገባቸው ቋንቋ ሊያሳምፅ ይችላል ወይም በዛ የመሳቂያው ቀልድ ማርሻል የመፈንቅለ ሰራዊት ሊያደርግ ይችላል ፣፣ ለማንኛውም ሴረኛው አብይ ባጫን ያራቀበት ለራሱ ሴራ ግብ እንጅ በምንም መመዘኛ አንድ የጦር ጀነራል በጦርነት ወቅት ወደ ስራ ፈት አምባሳደርነት አይሾምም፣፣
I shared you view. General Bacha Demele is more of Ethiopian Nationalist than OLF sympathiser. Among the Oromo generals, general Bach is the only one who is very closer to Ethiopian Nationalists. An OLF/OPDO coalition lead by Galla Abiy Ahmed has decided to Remove General Bacha Debele from his military post for fear of Coup D'etat.

Wedi
Member+
Posts: 5622
Joined: 29 Jan 2020, 21:44

Re: Abiy’s best Joke of the year …. "Obo Bacha Debele promoted from 4 star General to Ambassador" የኦሮሞ አይን አውጣነት ልኩን አጣ

Post by Wedi » 27 Jan 2022, 02:44

kibramlak wrote:
27 Jan 2022, 02:40
Exactly Wedi, that is how I see it.

By the way, the Oromuma narrow tribalists are the one who refused to put Ethiopia in front of Ethiopian Prosperity Party. Because Ethiopia has never been in their cause. Plus, look at all the conspiracy surrounding this war for the sole purpose of to maintain tribal system. General Batcha is not only a rare Ethiopian nationalist among the crooked narrow minded tribalists promos, he is also an articulate outspoken. That's why they fear his presence is a risk to the qeld marshal and evil abiy
This is very inserting Article. we are witnessing some of these agreements being implemented by Abiy Ahmed!

Please read it all



The "agreements" between US and Abiy Ahmed:

America’s New Pivot in Ethiopia: No Regime Change. But there will be Regime Castration….

PM Abiy appears to have been promised no regime change. But there will be regime castration

What are the components of regime castration? They are slippery slopes that will be implemented in stages once the US has put the noose on the Abiy government.

* Contain and marginalize the Amhara who have been decimated by the war, as well as neighboring Eritrea.

* Accept a no-fly zone or some type of foreign “peacekeepers.”

* Provide guarantees that Tigrian leaders will not be prosecuted for crimes they committed.

* Dangle reconstruction aid in front of Ethiopia that is highly conditional. In other words, at every step Ethiopia has to prove it is worthy before aid is dispensed.


Read all below:
https://addiszeybe.com/featured/opinion ... n-ethiopia
*********

Post Reply