Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ZEMEN

Abiy is treasonous and needs to be stopped.

Post by ZEMEN » 26 Jan 2022, 16:43

What is Abiy up to?
If you call him a prime mister of Ethiopia Abiy Ahmed; then you need to do some soul searching. What kind of a leader refuses its forces to activate on beleaguering, evil and killer TPLF? TPLF is attacking Amara and Afar and Abiy remains silent, why is he staying silent? It is simple, he made a deal behind the closed doors between the sub-humans and the blood thrust Democrats. The main importance in a war is, just cause and physiologically preparedness. Lately Abiy did everything to kill the war mentality of the people, although the people refused i.e., he is in a deeply cornered. He tried to milk it this ridiculous flag BS, that didn’t work, if anything he looked like a fool and idiot. Now since the Afar and Fano are fighting while the better trained and armed federal forces are inactive, I say Afar and fano forces, take the weapons from federal forces and finish the Sub-humans. I guaranteed you many of the federal forces’ soldiers are not happy with the so-called prime minster’s decision. Then you will see how the power hungry and deceptive Abiy will do. Afar, Fano, take it and arm yourself, or Ask Eritrea for help.

Temt
Member+

Re: Abiy is treasonous and needs to be stopped.

Post by Temt » 26 Jan 2022, 20:49

Brother Zemen,
I understand your concern. But I am hoping that I was dead wrong when I posted, the other day, that the Prime Minister may be suffering from ego syndrome. He is a show-off personality like "I am doing this", "I have accomplished that", and "I like the US, EU, Africa, the world to praise me for that".

eden
Member+

Re: Abiy is treasonous and needs to be stopped.

Post by eden » 26 Jan 2022, 21:03

የርስ በርስ ጦርነቱ እየተንቦገቦገ እንዲቀጥል የማያባራ ጋዝ እያርከፈከፉ ያሉ የህግደፍ ተከታዮች ዝርዝር::

Ejersa

zmeselo

Fiyameta

Fed up

Temt

Hawzen

Sebdoyelen

sesame

Pushkin

ZEMEN