Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Misraq

Ambassador = Push over (The decision that upset many Tigrayan ladies)

Post by Misraq » 26 Jan 2022, 14:11

We know brother Bacha is an ultimate hero of highest order. He likes to ሻግ agames in a proper way. Could that cause friction with photo loving shady pastor prime minister ?

Brother Bacha has zero skill to be ambassador. We don't know if he speaks any foreign languages. So why sending him oversea?.

People were waiting the 2nd coming of Bacha to Mekelle including many Tigrayan ladies. I guess we may not here his 2nd coming that says ባጫ ደበሌ ፤ ገባ መቀሌ

Abere

Re: Ambassador = Push over (The decision that upset many Tigrayan ladies)

Post by Abere » 26 Jan 2022, 14:22

ባጫ ደበሌ is already the grand dad of many kids in መቀሌ :mrgreen:
Misraq wrote:
26 Jan 2022, 14:11
We know brother Bacha is an ultimate hero of highest order. He likes to ሻግ agames in a proper way. Could that cause friction with photo loving shady pastor prime minister ?

Brother Bacha has zero skill to be ambassador. We don't know if he speaks any foreign languages. So why sending him oversea?.

People were waiting the 2nd coming of Bacha to Mekelle including many Tigrayan ladies. I guess we may not here his 2nd coming that says ባጫ ደበሌ ፤ ገባ መቀሌ

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 26 Jan 2022, 14:30

Abere wrote:
26 Jan 2022, 14:22
ባጫ ደበሌ is already the grand dad of many kids in መቀሌ :mrgreen:
Misraq wrote:

VERY STRANGE!!!! In the time of Sub-humans, TPLF administration time, when they don't like you, they used to hand you an ambassadorial position. Since Abiy and the sub-human cut from the same close, I wouldn't be surprised Abiy is giving those positions who are considered trouble makers to absolute power. Many people what they forget is that what Abiy does is what Abiy know and learned from the Sub-humans.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 26 Jan 2022, 14:41

ሴረኛው አብይ is running against time to get rid of anyone who is either pro Ethiopian unity or anti Oromuma. In my view, Batcha is anti Oromuma and for that reason he has to be removed from the army. Because he would otherwise be a risk to thwart the Oromuma አባ ሌባ dream. Likewise, Dr Seleshi should also be removed because he is pro Ethiopian Unity. ሴረኛው እና ከሀዲውን አብይ ያመነ ጉም የዘገነ
Misraq wrote:

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 26 Jan 2022, 16:12

You all got it right. We have credible information that "Field Marshall" Birhanu Julla is an Oromuma politician. He appeared and blessed the publication of many Oromuma books by varies OLF writers. Birhanu Julla is a confidant for Jawar and Lemma who were unappologitically Oromuma. So Birhanu Julla who is not capable to hold the rank of Shaleqa is promoted to "Field Marshall", the first ever the country to have at times where agames were active on distroying the country. In a bizarre instance, General Bacha who is ethiopian through and through in his feelings is pushed away to a career he has never ever worked. This is the punishment the shady paster learnt from his former bosses (Agames)

I felt sorry for agame ladies who spread their legs and recieved his high quality sperm and have children from him. they won't see him in the near future. I also feel sorry for the young and upcoming tigrayans who were ready for Bacha's 2nd coming to be impregnated. ባጫ ሂንጂሩ !!