Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Debritz in Sahel, Eritrea.

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Jan 2022, 21:46

Retard, show me when & where the investigation was done by the EEBC & which part of his analysis is untrue?

Plus, he's a german- you piece of shít.

They just wanted to placate you, because of gorilla Jendaye's shenanigans/temper tantrums of you losing Badme. Remember, John Bolton's complaints about her? With your memory of a squirrel though, I'm sure you don't.

Do you want articles from your friend Saleh Younis (skunis), from that time? Why did you print a new map? What's the "chgray manifesto", all about? .....

Why do you love being abused by me, male h00ker?

Aba wrote:
27 Jan 2022, 21:30
Bozzo,
You don't believe your tyrant's own Eritv propaganda piece and the EEBC ruling? Instead, you bring in some some obscure, clueless Scandinavian stooge.
I nailed your asz to the wall, fool.
:mrgreen: :lol:
Zmeselo wrote:
27 Jan 2022, 15:15
For what, dog shít? To occupy, Enticho?

I printed out your long dead 'Chgray manifesto', just to wipe my ars with it!

Background to the border dispute between Eritrea and Ethiopia
By Hans van der Splinter
http://www.eritrea.be/old/eritrea-ethiopia.htm

Aba wrote:
27 Jan 2022, 14:51
Give us a break, Bozzo. Everybody knows who started it. Moron. :lol: :mrgreen:
Please wait, video is loading...
Zmeselo wrote:
27 Jan 2022, 13:34
The looting terror junta had 27 full years to trigger Art. 39 and secede from the union, if that was the intention.

They couldn't do it though, without access to the sea; hence the 1998-00 war and the sacrifice of 19,000+ of our precious sons & daughters (not counting those maimed for life) & the stagnation of our country's dev't for decades.

Amen!

Aba

Post by Aba » 27 Jan 2022, 21:57

What a moron. Your wedi komarit junta accepted the EEBC ruling, you dumbasz, which includes who started it, you bozzo. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Zmeselo wrote:
27 Jan 2022, 21:46
Retard, show me when & where the investigation was done by the EEBC & which part of his analysis is untrue?

They just wanted to placate you, because of gorilla Jendaye's shenanigans/temper tantrums of you losing Badme. Remember, John Bolton's complaints about her? With your memory of a squirrel though, I'm sure you don't.

Do you want articles from your friend Saleh Younis (skunis), from that time? Why did you print a new map? What's the "chgray manifesto", all about? .....

Aba wrote:
Bozzo,
You don't believe your tyrant's own Eritv propaganda piece and the EEBC ruling? Instead, you bring in some some obscure, clueless Scandinavian stooge.
Zmeselo wrote:

By Hans van der Splinter

Aba wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:
The looting terror junta had 27 full years to trigger Art. 39 and secede from the union, if that was the intention.

They couldn't do it though, without access to the sea; hence the 1998-00 war and the sacrifice of 19,000+ of our precious sons & daughters (not counting those maimed for life) & the stagnation of our country's dev't for decades.

Amen!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Jan 2022, 23:49

Stupido, accepted it for the sake of peace like we accepted the Hanish Islands ruling. It doesn't mean, we agree with it. Your memory of a rat might not remember, but the agreement was to accept every ruling with no ifs or buts- to quote ur dead midget.

Plus, you didn't show me where and when an investigation was done.

Now tell me child rapist/killer, why didn't you rodents accept the ruling from the same entity?

Isn't it because massa whitey was on ur side, & you knew you'd get away with it?

Pink- ars- lickers!!!

Aba wrote:
27 Jan 2022, 21:57
What a moron. Your wedi komarit junta accepted the EEBC ruling, you dumbasz, which includes who started it, you bozzo. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
[facebook]https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... e=timeline[/facebook]
Zmeselo wrote:

Aba wrote:
Bozzo,
Zmeselo wrote:

By Hans van der Splinter

Aba wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:

Amen!

Aba

Post by Aba » 28 Jan 2022, 01:26

Dumbasz Bozzo,
Your focken tyrant is telling you in your face the country is a dump after 30 years of his stupidity. What an idiot.

A dictator for life: are you still going to obey this idiot agame? :evil: :evil: :oops: :oops:
Zmeselo wrote:
27 Jan 2022, 23:49
Stupido, accepted it for the sake of peace like we accepted the Hanish Islands ruling. It doesn't mean, we agree with it. Your memory of a rat might not remember, but the agreement was to accept every ruling with no ifs or buts- to quote ur dead midget.

Now tell me child rapist/killer, why didn't you rodents accept the ruling from the same entity?

Isn't it because massa whitey was on ur side, & you knew you'd get away with it?

Pink- ars- lickers!!!

Aba wrote:
What a moron. Your wedi komarit junta accepted the EEBC ruling, you dumbasz, which includes who started it, you bozzo. :lol:
Zmeselo wrote:

Aba wrote:
Bozzo,
Zmeselo wrote:

By Hans van der Splinter

Aba wrote:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 28 Jan 2022, 04:34

Surely, you've got a díck in ur aśs.

You jump from 1 subject to another when defeated, like a rabbit in heat. :lol:

Is it Tyrone?

PS- you're sooooo piśśed off, child killer! It's palpable. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aba wrote:
28 Jan 2022, 01:26
Dumbasz Bozzo,
Your focken tyrant is telling you in your face the country is a dump after 30 years of his stupidity. What an idiot.

A dictator for life: are you still going to obey this idiot agame? :evil: :evil: :oops: :oops:
Zmeselo wrote:

Pink- ars- lickers!!!

Aba wrote:
What a moron. Your wedi komarit junta accepted the EEBC ruling, you dumbasz, which includes who started it, you bozzo.
Zmeselo wrote:

Aba wrote:
Bozzo,
Zmeselo wrote:

By Hans van der Splinter

Aba

Post by Aba » 28 Jan 2022, 09:18

Bozzo,
You don't believe your own propaganda and your own focken tyrant's words. What do you believe? Your own fantasy? Idiot bozzo will always be idiot bozzo.
Zmeselo wrote:
28 Jan 2022, 04:34
Surely, you've got a díck in ur aśs.

You jump from 1 subject to another when defeated, like a rabbit in heat. :lol:

Is it Tyrone?

PS- you're sooooo piśśed off, child killer! It's palpable. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aba wrote:
28 Jan 2022, 01:26
Dumbasz Bozzo,

Zmeselo wrote:

Pink- ars- lickers!!!

Aba wrote:
What a moron. Your wedi komarit junta accepted the EEBC ruling, you dumbasz, which includes who started it, you bozzo.
Zmeselo wrote:

Aba wrote:
Bozzo,