Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Robel11

Places to visit for cheap tigrinya püźźy in Eritrea:1.Bar Tonkbat,Semhar;2.Geza warket, Senhit; and 3. Abshawel,Asmara.

Post by Robel11 » 25 Jan 2022, 21:15

Whenever Tigrinya come and settle the first thing they do is open brothels and alcohol.Whenever I visit tigrinya brothels in Eritrea, they offer me alcohol but I decline the offer and just tell her I’m here to bend her over and f@ck :lol: :lol: :lol: I use to go and f@ck tigrinya püźźy in Bar tonkobat whenever I’m heated so I can cool down :lol: :lol:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Places to visit for cheap tigrinya püźźy in Eritrea:1.Bar Tonkbat,Semhar;2.Geza warket, Senhit; and 3. Abshawel,Asma

Post by Zmeselo » 25 Jan 2022, 21:22

How can you fùck, when all you've got is a puśsy? :roll:

Robel11 wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 21:15
Whenever Tigrinya come and settle the first thing they do is open brothels and alcohol.Whenever I visit tigrinya brothels in Eritrea, they offer me alcohol but I decline the offer and just tell her I’m here to bend her over and f@ck :lol: :lol: :lol: I use to go and f@ck tigrinya püźźy in Bar tonkobat whenever I’m heated so I can cool down :lol: :lol:

Robel11

Re: Places to visit for cheap tigrinya püźźy in Eritrea:1.Bar Tonkbat,Semhar;2.Geza warket, Senhit; and 3. Abshawel,Asma

Post by Robel11 » 25 Jan 2022, 21:31

Haha,
That’s not what your sluty tigrinya sister said, she use to scream for mercy just when I put the tip and plus tigrinya prostitutes hate condoms.They use to beg me to f@ck them without it so they feel my d¡ck going in and out. Tigrinya prostitutes made my youth enjoyable.
Zmeselo wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 21:22
How can you fùck, when all you've got is a puśsy? :roll: