Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

VOTE:Should My Eritrea Help Our Afar,Ethiopian Brothers?!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Poll ended at 08 Feb 2022, 14:48

A-Yes we should help them
82%
B-No we shouldn't help them
18%

Total votes: 45

tarik
Senior Member+

VOTE:Should My Eritrea Help Our Afar,Ethiopian Brothers?!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 25 Jan 2022, 14:48

Abe Abraham

Re: VOTE:Should My Eritrea Help Our Afar,Ethiopia Brothers?!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Abe Abraham » 25 Jan 2022, 15:06

tarik wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 14:48
We do not want trouble with some sections of the restless Amhara elite for two reasons:

1_ራሳቸው የኢትዮጵያ ዘበኞች ኣድርገው ስለሚቆጥሩ እንዳለፈው ጊዜ ስለ ኤርትራ ማጭበርበር ይጀምራሉ። " እንዴት ኣድርገህ የኢትዮጵያ ፖቴቶዎች ( ጁንታ) በየውጭ ኣገር ሰራዊት ቶማቶዎች ታደርጋቸዋለህ? ጁንታ ሚስቴ እህቴ ልጄና እናቴ ቢደፍርም ጁንታየ ነው ። "
2_ ኣምባሳደር ፍሰሃ ተሰማ ( ህወሓት) እንዳሉት ኤርትራ ያላደረገቻቸው ወንጀሎች ከምረው በየራይት ኮምሽናቸው ኣድርገው ለባሽሌ የማቅረብ የክዳት ልምድ ስላላቸው።

Abere

Re: VOTE:Should My Eritrea Help Our Afar,Ethiopian Brothers?!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Abere » 25 Jan 2022, 15:48

ኤርትራ እራሷን መጠበቅ ያለባት ይመሰለኛል ከማንም በላይ - ከአማራም ከአፋርም ይበልጥ። ኤርትራ ለእራሷ ደህንነት የሚጠቅማት ከሆነ አማራ እና አፋር ደግሞ ይሁንታ ካገኘች እና እራሷ ውጥረት ላይ ካልሆነች የጠላቴ ጥላት ወዳጀ ነው ማለት ትችላለች። ከዚያ በተረፈ ግን ወያኔን ለመቅጣት የአማራ እና አፋር ህዝብ ከበቂ በላይ አቅም አላቸው። የተቋም ወይም የድርጅት ችግር እና የትጥቅ እጥረት እንጅ እራሳቸውን ለመጠበቅ የሚችሉ ናቸው።አሁን ደረጃ በደረጃ አማራ እና አፋር ህዝብ ከመከላከል ወደ ማጥቃት እንድሁም የድርጅት አቅም እያጎለመሱ በመሄድ ላይ ያሉ ይመስላል። ቅራኔው እየሰፋ ስለሆነ ወያኔ እንደ ጥንቱ ጉልበት አያገኝም።

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 25 Jan 2022, 16:24

Abere wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 15:48
  • ኤርትራ እራሷን መጠበቅ ያለባት ይመሰለኛል ከማንም በላይ - ከአማራም ከአፋርም ይበልጥ።
  • ኤርትራ ለእራሷ ደህንነት የሚጠቅማት ከሆነ አማራ እና አፋር ደግሞ ይሁንታ ካገኘች እና

• እራሷ ውጥረት ላይ ካልሆነች የጠላቴ ጥላት ወዳጀ ነው ማለት ትችላለች።
  • ከዚያ በተረፈ ግን ወያኔን ለመቅጣት የአማራ እና አፋር ህዝብ ከበቂ በላይ አቅም አላቸው። የተቋም ወይም የድርጅት ችግር እና የትጥቅ እጥረት እንጅ እራሳቸውን ለመጠበቅ የሚችሉ ናቸው።
  • አሁን ደረጃ በደረጃ አማራ እና አፋር ህዝብ ከመከላከል ወደ ማጥቃት እንድሁም የድርጅት አቅም እያጎለመሱ በመሄድ ላይ ያሉ ይመስላል። ቅራኔው እየሰፋ ስለሆነ ወያኔ እንደ ጥንቱ ጉልበት አያገኝም።
It appears that you do not like the idea of getting helped. Pride ? You make it sound as though Eritrea is the one which needs to protect itself and get support through " the enemy of my enemy is my friend ". Tigrayan military leaders would tell you a totally different story. For them only Eritrea is unbeatable. Before they made their move towards Addis they stated :"without Eritrea it would be a matter of weeks to push the enemy from Tigray ". You know the rest of the story and why the Americans were insisting that Eritrea .....

You should read what the Americans and the likes of Mr Cohen write to understand the importance of Eritrea and what is going on in Tigray and our region.

Abere

Post by Abere » 25 Jan 2022, 16:50

I am not discounting the role Eritrea in the fight. However, TPLF has been clear about attacking Eritrea itself and has tried a couple of times, which it will surely do. TPLF is encountered with lots of priorities, fighting with Amhara, Afar, or Eritrea. If TPLF were not trapped and free from within, it is certain it can engage Eritrea. That is for sure. ከሁሉም ቤት ድስት የተጣደ ድስት ያለ ይመስለኛል ይዞ እንዳያር ሁሉም በፊናው ይጠብቅ ነው። The major problem for Amhara and Afar people is their own government, not the absence of willingness from Eritrea. Eritrea may make much a difference in supplying heavy weapons than direct engagement. However, the so-called government of Ethiopia is a big problem for solving the problem, which gives life to TPLF. The fact that the Ethiopian government is indecisive and undefined in its relation with TPLF not only hurts Amhara and Afar but Eritrea too. Let's not forget, if TPLF gets foot hold, Eritrea can NOT underestimate TPLF. It will be Eritrea's headache as is for Ethiopians. It is like you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.
Abe Abraham wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 16:24
Abere wrote:

• ከዚያ በተረፈ ግን ወያኔን ለመቅጣት የአማራ እና አፋር ህዝብ ከበቂ በላይ አቅም አላቸው። የተቋም ወይም የድርጅት ችግር እና የትጥቅ እጥረት እንጅ እራሳቸውን ለመጠበቅ የሚችሉ ናቸው።
  • አሁን ደረጃ በደረጃ አማራ እና አፋር ህዝብ ከመከላከል ወደ ማጥቃት እንድሁም የድርጅት አቅም እያጎለመሱ በመሄድ ላይ ያሉ ይመስላል። ቅራኔው እየሰፋ ስለሆነ ወያኔ እንደ ጥንቱ ጉልበት አያገኝም።
It appears that you do not like the idea of getting helped. Pride ? You make it sound as though Eritrea is the one which needs to protect itself and get support through " the enemy of my enemy is my friend ". Tigrayan military leaders would tell you a totally different story. For them only Eritrea is unbeatable. Before they made their move towards Addis they stated :"without Eritrea it would be a matter of weeks to push the enemy from Tigray ". You know the rest of the story and why the Americans were insisting that Eritrea .....

You should read what the Americans and the likes of Mr Cohen write to understand the importance of Eritrea and what is going on in Tigray and our region.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 25 Jan 2022, 18:06

Abere wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 16:50
I am not discounting the role Eritrea in the fight. However, TPLF has been clear about attacking Eritrea itself and has tried a couple of times, which it will surely do. TPLF is encountered with lots of priorities, fighting with Amhara, Afar, or Eritrea. If TPLF were not trapped and free from within, it is certain it can engage Eritrea. That is for sure. ከሁሉም ቤት ድስት የተጣደ ድስት ያለ ይመስለኛል ይዞ እንዳያር ሁሉም በፊናው ይጠብቅ ነው። The major problem for Amhara and Afar people is their own government, not the absence of willingness from Eritrea. Eritrea may make much a difference in supplying heavy weapons than direct engagement. However, the so-called government of Ethiopia is a big problem for solving the problem, which gives life to TPLF. The fact that the Ethiopian government is indecisive and undefined in its relation with TPLF not only hurts Amhara and Afar but Eritrea too. Let's not forget, if TPLF gets foot hold, Eritrea can NOT underestimate TPLF. It will be Eritrea's headache as is for Ethiopians. It is like you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.
Abe Abraham wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 16:24
Abere wrote:

Abere,u know we Eritreans helped our amhara friends before and we still r,and we have no problem helping them anytime.But we Eritreans think that our amhara friends r now well equipped and r ready chasing and killing those terrorist-tplf.Z reason i said about helping our afar,friends is because have u seen or heard z news 2day,Z afaris r fighting alone 2day against z terrorist-tplf who go heavy weapons and missiles,but our afar friends mostly got AK47 and z galla-adwa abiy is dancing in somalia and didn't even send z federal soldiers,so 2day alone terroirst-tplf captured 3 villages in afar.That's why i said we must help our afar friends just like we did our amhara friends.All of us got 1 enemy and that enemy is terrorist-tplf from cursed-land-tigray.

Abere

Post by Abere » 25 Jan 2022, 18:29

Tarik,

I totally agree with you. We appreciate Eritrea for it stood with Amhara people to bring justice while the rest of the world covered its eye with a dark cloth for they had extravagantly dined and wined with TPLF for long. Yes, the Afar people are people deserve to be protected from the genocide unleashed by TPLF. Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. And this injustice is happening right Eritrea's next door. I was just saying to caution Eritrea that TPLF is running around to loosen the noose around its neck otherwise Eritrea can help the brotherly people of Afar. Do you think the untrust worthy Abiy Ahmed will be happy if Afar gets heavy weapons and military assistance from Eritrea? Abiy Ahmed has given a go ahead for the TPLF to occupy as much land as possible so that he can pretend in the negotiation table that TPLF has created pressure. I think the issue is it is so much Abiy Ahmed than in the battlefield, either Afar and Amhara should give their middle finger to him and his Orommumma ENDF or do something. He is very undefined for the ordinary people, although we know his mission. The battle with TPLF is not a challenge the challenge is Ethiopians are living in a leaking house. This man leaks it all, all the gains though blood and tear. He throws it away.

tarik wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 18:06

Abere,u know we Eritreans helped our amhara friends before and we still r,and we have no problem helping them anytime.But we Eritreans think that our amhara friends r now well equipped and r ready chasing and killing those terrorist-tplf.Z reason i said about helping our afar,friends is because have u seen or heard z news 2day,Z afaris r fighting alone 2day against z terrorist-tplf who go heavy weapons and missiles,but our afar friends mostly got AK47 and z galla-adwa abiy is dancing in somalia and didn't even send z federal soldiers,so 2day alone terroirst-tplf captured 3 villages in afar.That's why i said we must help our afar friends just like we did our amhara friends.All of us got 1 enemy and that enemy is terrorist-tplf from cursed-land-tigray.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 25 Jan 2022, 18:36

Abere wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 18:29
Tarik,

I totally agree with you. We appreciate Eritrea for it stood with Amhara people to bring justice while the rest of the world covered its eye with a dark cloth for they had extravagantly dined and wined with TPLF for long. Yes, the Afar people are people deserve to be protected from the genocide unleashed by TPLF. Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. And this injustice is happening right Eritrea's next door. I was just saying to caution Eritrea that TPLF is running around to loosen the noose around its neck otherwise Eritrea can help the brotherly people of Afar. Do you think the untrust worthy Abiy Ahmed will be happy if Afar gets heavy weapons and military assistance from Eritrea? Abiy Ahmed has given a go ahead for the TPLF to occupy as much land as possible so that he can pretend in the negotiation table that TPLF has created pressure. I think the issue is it is so much Abiy Ahmed than in the battlefield, either Afar and Amhara should give their middle finger to him and his Orommumma ENDF or do something. He is very undefined for the ordinary people, although we know his mission. The battle with TPLF is not a challenge the challenge is Ethiopians are living in a leaking house. This man leaks it all, all the gains though blood and tear. He throws it away.

tarik wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 18:06

Abere,i agree with u and i co-sign everything u wrote here.Z alliance of My Eritrea and our Amhara friends and our Afar friends must keep getting stronger 2 fight against terrorist-tplf and that adwan-galla no priciples abiy @ bay.

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 25 Jan 2022, 23:34

C'mon, we all kmow why Eritrea wants to "help" afar qgainst Tplf, Eritrea is thinking Greater Eritrea, annexTigray and Join Afar with its stolen Northern Afar. It looks like, the losers are Tigrayans, Amara an Afar. Aby and Oromiya Co. Seems they have decided the region will be controlled by Oromo and Eritrea, that was the whole point of Horn of Africa Union which will also might include Somalia.