Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
temari

One of the top corrupt and incompetent state owned companies

Post by temari » 25 Jan 2022, 10:00

I want to see a new young competent CEO like that of Ethio-Telecom to completely transform this worst company into something that is worth its name. My guess is that the incompetence of this company is costing us 10% to 20% economic performance. It is hurting our economy badly. GERD power generation without transforming this incompetence company won't bring the desired result. We need the government to bring the much overdue transformation to this company.

tolcha

Re: One of the top corrupt and incompetent state owned companies

Post by tolcha » 25 Jan 2022, 11:35

temari wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 10:00
I want to see a new young competent CEO like that of Ethio-Telecom to completely transform this worst company into something that is worth its name. My guess is that the incompetence of this company is costing us 10% to 20% economic performance. It is hurting our economy badly. GERD power generation without transforming this incompetence company won't bring the desired result. We need the government to bring the much overdue transformation to this company.

This message should be posted under your Prime Minister’s Facebook page, so that you guys communicate well with each other very well and change the corruption. Didn’t you get any benefit for being a cadre? Hypocrisy at its best. Dedeb !!!!

temari

Post by temari » 25 Jan 2022, 12:06

tolcha, why are you always insulting and cursing? Are you ok? You have to respect my free will to support or criticize the government. That is democracy 101. And by the way, I am not a cadre and I don't get a penny. I just love my country and at the moment there are no good alternatives to what we currently have. If you expect me to support the master of hate and division TPLF and its wife :lol: the Neo-Nazi wild animal OLF-Shene that has no known political goal other than massacring civilians then you must be out of your mind.

Insulting is easy but coming up with alternatives is something else. Give me a mature alternative or shut up. I'm don't agree with all the government is doing but for now I see no mature alternatives left and right other than narrow extremists, wild Neo-Nazi animals, egocentric politicians and crooked TPLF. I love my country too much to support these beasts. Sorry, you can insult me 24/7 but unless you come up with a mature alternative, I will stick to what we have for now.

tolcha wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 11:35
temari wrote:

This message should be posted under your Prime Minister’s Facebook page, so that you guys communicate well with each other very well and change the corruption. Didn’t you get any benefit for being a cadre? Hypocrisy at its best. Dedeb !!!!

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 25 Jan 2022, 12:17

Ethiopian Electric power corporation is one of the most corrupt office in Ethiopia.
When I was in Ethiopia, Bahir Dar, some 15/20 years ago, I had one neighbour who was working in administrative department of this office.
One day I went to his house and I saw one big new Tape recorder in his house and I asked him the cost of it. He laughed at me and said to me "I do not know the price, somebody gave it to me as a gift". By gift he mean corruption. I was shocked when he told me openly about the corruption without any fear. I asked him for what prepose did the business man gave it you? He said "he want me to give him priory for power supply on the waiting list for his new project." That is how corrupt is the Ethiopian Electric power corporation

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 25 Jan 2022, 18:26

temari wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 12:06
tolcha, why are you always insulting and cursing? Are you ok? You have to respect my free will to support or criticize the government. That is democracy 101. And by the way, I am not a cadre and I don't get a penny. I just love my country and at the moment there are no good alternatives to what we currently have. If you expect me to support the master of hate and division TPLF and its wife :lol: the Neo-Nazi wild animal OLF-Shene that has no known political goal other than massacring civilians then you must be out of your mind.

Insulting is easy but coming up with alternatives is something else. Give me a mature alternative or shut up. I'm don't agree with all the government is doing but for now I see no mature alternatives left and right other than narrow extremists, wild Neo-Nazi animals, egocentric politicians and crooked TPLF. I love my country too much to support these beasts. Sorry, you can insult me 24/7 but unless you come up with a mature alternative, I will stick to what we have for now.

tolcha wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 11:35
temari wrote:

temari,
By supporting the inept, lame and ethnically divided and multiplied government that doesn’t have a gut to put law and order, all so called gov officials and all cadres are corrupted. Now you tried to be free from that. No way. I am not looking for alternate gov if this works and tells the truth to the people and to itself. If law and order is not partial and should be effective where ever it is applied. If just ice is truely served and strict in all corner of the country. If the non gov supporters and gov supporters are not impartially treated. Why should I need other gov. Tell me this gov is rational and does everything equally to all citizens!! Dedeb

temari

Post by temari » 29 Jan 2022, 05:01

The capacity of the 905 call center (የጥሪ ማእከል) is not enough to serve so many customers.