Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sebdoyeley
Member+

Brother noble Amhar is a great friend of mine, He is a proud Gondere.

Post by sebdoyeley » 24 Jan 2022, 21:13

To Brother Noble,
I am a great admirer of your work and the way you handle the Agame is like an artifact. Don’t give a piece of your attention or your time to anyone trying to blackmail you or down play you. Me and a thousands others her who read your post ever day.
Brotherly yours sebdoyeley

euroland
Member+

Re: Brother noble Amhar is a great friend of mine, He is a proud Gondere.

Post by euroland » 24 Jan 2022, 21:25

sebdoyeley wrote:
24 Jan 2022, 21:13
To Brother Noble,
I am a great admirer of your work and the way you handle the Agame is like an artifact. Don’t give a piece of your attention or your time to anyone trying to blackmail you or down play you. Me and a thousands others her who read your post ever day.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am sure his relatives in Mekele are proud of him as well.

By the way, he never claims to be Gondere, he just says he is "Amara"...of course Amara from Temben :lol:

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 24 Jan 2022, 21:28

Out of all places “Tembien” the land where Halafi Mengedi was born :mrgreen: :mrgreen: you must be kidding me :P :P

At least you recognize that i am Amara
🙂

euroland wrote:
24 Jan 2022, 21:25
sebdoyeley wrote:
To Brother Noble,
:

By the way, he never claims to be Gondere, he just says he is "Amara"...of course Amara from Temben :lol:

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 24 Jan 2022, 21:41

Why are you provoking him?
If you have enough energy left on you there are a lot of Agame like AxumAmenzra, Asswash, justsucker…whatis your problem with him?
As your brother you should stop provoking people who are simply doing a good job which is in line with us to destroy Agame.
This nonsense name calling is boring to read
euroland wrote:
24 Jan 2022, 21:25
sebdoyeley wrote:
To Brother Noble,
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 24 Jan 2022, 21:51

Clearly you have short term memory, present advocated for Amhara-Tigray unity he he also considered me a Eritrean Askari for being Amhara nationalist and opposing weyane if you don’t believe me check old posts from 2020
euroland wrote:
24 Jan 2022, 21:46
Noble Amhara wrote:
10 May 2020, 07:42
:arrow: :shock:

Where’s Mahlana, Abealiziz, Present, Andertan, Digital, Halafi Mengedi and most importantly “Ethoash” who looted billions from Ethiopia only to have the majority of their Kilil dependant on US Food Aid and Locust Consuming due to living in a shortage of food
:roll: :roll: :roll: