Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
Noble Amhara
Member+
Posts: 8276
Joined: 02 Feb 2020, 13:00
Location: Abysinnia

Welkaites told me there are no Shabia in there land it is all TPLF propaganda to justify there loss to pro-amhara forces

Post by Noble Amhara » 24 Jan 2022, 02:54

Welkaites told me there are no Shabia in there land it is all TPLF propaganda to justify there loss to pro-amhara forces (Ethiopia Army & Police, Amhara Special Force, Fano/Militia, they also said eritreans are defending their side of the border but not our 🇨🇬 side of the border

Last edited by Noble Amhara on 24 Jan 2022, 03:03, edited 1 time in total.

eritrea
Member
Posts: 1837
Joined: 25 May 2007, 13:45

Re: Welkaites told me there are no Shabia in there land it is all TPLF propaganda to justify there loss to amhara forces

Post by eritrea » 24 Jan 2022, 03:03

Noble Amhara wrote:
24 Jan 2022, 02:54
Welkaites told me there are no Shabia in there land it is all TPLF propaganda to justify there loss to amhara forces they also said eritreans are defending their side of the border but not our 🇨🇬 side of the border

Dear Noble Amhara, why do you need to be told by someone when you can verify it by yourself.

Noble Amhara
Member+
Posts: 8276
Joined: 02 Feb 2020, 13:00
Location: Abysinnia

Re: Welkaites told me there are no Shabia in there land it is all TPLF propaganda to justify there loss to amhara forces

Post by Noble Amhara » 24 Jan 2022, 03:05

Eritrea I don’t live in Welkayt Tekeze so I cannot verify anything without the account and reports of other people who witness things on the ground :idea:

Weyane is blaming Eritrea defence force for its loss in Afar so the claim of EDF being in Tekeze Melash is unreliable

Weyane Propagandists try to make Ethiopian Amhara and Afar look weak and reliant on Eritrea
eritrea wrote:
24 Jan 2022, 03:03
Noble Amhara wrote:
24 Jan 2022, 02:54
Welkaites told me there are no Shabia in there land it is all TPLF propaganda to justify there loss to amhara forces they also said eritreans are defending their side of the border but not our 🇨🇬 side of the border

Dear Noble Amhara, why do you need to be told by someone when you can verify it by yourself.

eritrea
Member
Posts: 1837
Joined: 25 May 2007, 13:45

Re: Welkaites told me there are no Shabia in there land it is all TPLF propaganda to justify there loss to amhara forces

Post by eritrea » 24 Jan 2022, 04:32

Well, I agree with you, what ever information that emanate from woyane can't be taken at face value, never the less, knowing that they are not near Humera and Wolkayit region is what matter most. Since the official message is there is no Eritrean troops in Ethiopia. Let us keep it that way. The end result is what matters.


Noble Amhara wrote:
24 Jan 2022, 03:05
Eritrea I don’t live in Welkayt Tekeze so I cannot verify anything without the account and reports of other people who witness things on the ground :idea:

Weyane is blaming Eritrea defence force for its loss in Afar so the claim of EDF being in Tekeze Melash is unreliable

Weyane Propagandists try to make Ethiopian Amhara and Afar look weak and reliant on Eritrea


Post Reply