Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbyssiniaLady
Member+

This is the true meaning of self reliance

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 23 Jan 2022, 20:13

This is what I call self-reliant, At one point, shabiya forefathers were clever enough to build their own homes.

Self-reliant does not mean living in 80 years old Italian buildings, shame on you paid cadres.

Noble Amhara

Re: This is the true meaning of self reliance

Post by Noble Amhara » 23 Jan 2022, 20:29

Fed_Up wrote:
23 Jan 2022, 11:52
If your a man come and respond to this one coward instead of insulting Wollo btw i am not Wolloye but in heart yes i am Wolloye it is one of the most beautiful people and cultures of Ethiopia you make fun of them because they do not learn how to kill people they are spiritual people

We know your basis of pride is those italian buildings in eritrea it is what makes u feel superior to your neighborhood the facts are known that your colonial love is in the italian ghost town of asmara built by the children of neocolonialism

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 23 Jan 2022, 22:27

The Selfie Reliant terrorist agame AbyssiniaLady/eden/Sacasm. :lol: :lol: :lol:

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 24 Jan 2022, 15:44

Even though Fiyameta forefathers were highly skilled huts experts, they have never built anything of any value, If it hadn't been for the Italians who built Asmara & Eritrea in the 19th century, they would have been living in their traditional African muddy huts for century.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 24 Jan 2022, 16:03

Pls do tell us, prostitute, what ur forefathers can build? :lol:

And why does the sharmuTta make it sound, as if the italians built it for us?

What about Eritrean labor? Does it count? Or is it only the white architect that counts, in this little slave hoe's puny brain?

What about preserving it, despite all the obstacles? Isn't that a sign of civility?

Finally, what does the slùt propose we do? Blow it all to smithereens & build huts? Or use it, like we intend to, to attract tourists by making it a World Heritage site?

Look here cùnt, in 5 short years, the italians built a lot in Ethiopia too; from the tracks that reach Djibouti to giving AA an outline on what to look like in future.

I bet you wish you were colonized a long time, like us. Those are the green eyed vibes we're getting from you, constantly.

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
24 Jan 2022, 15:44
Even though Fiyameta forefathers were highly skilled huts experts, they have never built anything of any value, If it hadn't been for the Italians who built Asmara & Eritrea in the 19th century, they would have been living in their traditional African muddy huts for century.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 24 Jan 2022, 20:28

^^^^^^^^

This mentally ill senior individual who was born to a family of prostitute/slùt/cùnt and Italian slaves needs help, He/She is in a constant state of psychosis, Just look how cool Mrs Fiyameta Isaias Afwerki is.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 24 Jan 2022, 21:56

Long discarded diseased [deleted], how's it possible to call me a senior citizen when you're older than me by a mile? :lol:

Smart & wise, doesn't always mean old. Just look at ur stupid rapist dad, for evidence.

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
24 Jan 2022, 20:28
^^^^^^^^

This mentally ill senior individual who was born to a family of prostitute/slùt/cùnt and Italian slaves needs help, He/She is in a constant state of psychosis, Just look how cool Mrs Fiyameta Isaias Afwerki is.