Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Somaliman

President Isaias Is A Dictator

Post by Somaliman » 23 Jan 2022, 15:35

It's no secret that President Isaias is a dictator. He knows that he's a dictator himself. Therefore, there's no need to make siy innuendoes about his dictatorship.

But what it's often ignored is that similar dictators, or even others who claim to be democratic, have not done for their countries a fraction of what President Isaias has done for his country, despite Eritrea emerging from twenty years of conflict with Ethiopia and a decade of sanctions and facing many challenges, including lack of financial resources and chronic drought.

Is there anyone who has the guts to compare what the neighbouring fat cow of Djibouti has done for his country to what President isaias has done for Eritrea?

During the last presidential elections in Djibouti, Ismail Omar Guelleh said, “It is my people, the Djiboutians, who asked me to run again and not leave them." kkkkkkkkkk....

President Isaias will never make such or similar immoral, dishonest, and stupid claim.

Long Live President Isaias Afwerki.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: President Isaias Is A Dictator

Post by sebdoyeley » 23 Jan 2022, 15:44

you are just angered with Dr zachovick. this is a payment for him :lol: :lol:

Somaliman

Re: President Isaias Is A Dictator

Post by Somaliman » 23 Jan 2022, 20:27

sebdoyeley wrote:
23 Jan 2022, 15:44
you are just angered with Dr zachovick. this is a payment for him :lol: :lol:

No, I'm not angry with anyone, as I don't know anyone on this forum. I cannot be angry with idiotic usernames that might even belong to robots, aliens, or phantoms!

I was just reminding a couple of facts, as I've always supported President Isaias, apart from when I come across a lowlife Eritrean that's wildly glorifying the same president they've demonised to the whites to get a damn refugee status, and that needs to be tamed a bit.