Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Misraq
Member+
Posts: 9414
Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 19:43
Location: Zemunda

To Skunnis

Post by Misraq » 20 Jan 2022, 00:54

.
.
.
Skunnis,

You know i love you but your infantile emotional breakdown is something you have to work if you want me to love you indefinitely. Here is my advise if you have the brain to process

1) invest some time to learn the internal Dynamics in Ethiopia and learn who is in charge before you lable everyone

2) just like the ideology of Nazi still in the minds of some, Ethiopian Unitarians are still around and they will be around. If they show up in gondar, please don't vomit on Gondar or Amhara because you are showing how s.t.u.p.i.d you are by failing to understand realities.

3) Amhara Nationalists are not unitarians. Infact, the Amhara Nationalists believe that unitary thought, belief and ideology exposed them to so many dangers, hate and enemies. Learn on why Ginbot-7 was barred from entering Bahirdar. Without understanding the internal dynamic of Ethiopia, you are making a fool out of yourself.

4) last but not least, the old Ethiopian map that made you cry is the work of less influential Unitarian individual person with zero power to execute the ajanda. Don't forget that the map also includes chigray which Amharas choose not to be part and associate with.

All in all grow up and mature

4)

Hawzen
Member+
Posts: 6703
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 05:03

Re: To Skunnis

Post by Hawzen » 20 Jan 2022, 20:21

Misraq wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 00:54
.
.
.
Skunnis,

You know i love you but your infantile emotional breakdown is something you have to work if you want me to love you indefinitely. Here is my advise if you have the brain to process

1) invest some time to learn the internal Dynamics in Ethiopia and learn who is in charge before you lable everyone

2) just like the ideology of Nazi still in the minds of some, Ethiopian Unitarians are still around and they will be around. If they show up in gondar, please don't vomit on Gondar or Amhara because you are showing how s.t.u.p.i.d you are by failing to understand realities.

3) Amhara Nationalists are not unitarians. Infact, the Amhara Nationalists believe that unitary thought, belief and ideology exposed them to so many dangers, hate and enemies. Learn on why Ginbot-7 was barred from entering Bahirdar. Without understanding the internal dynamic of Ethiopia, you are making a fool out of yourself.

4) last but not least, the old Ethiopian map that made you cry is the work of less influential Unitarian individual person with zero power to execute the ajanda. Don't forget that the map also includes chigray which Amharas choose not to be part and associate with.

All in all grow up and mature

4)
Honorable Jimmy,

Honestly, I found your comments intriguing and sadly you don't even show any intention to condemn the work of your confused brothers in Gondar. In fact, you look more upset the way my Eritrean brother and sisters reacted here...Let me try to understand what you are trying say.. So what you are saying is that

Eritreans need to learn the internal dynamics in Ethiopia, understand the realities in Ethiopia and not only that since it is also the work of less influential Unitarian indviduals with zero power, Eritreans just shut up and let the few confused Amhara do what they are doing without any reactions ???

Please correct me if I am wrong before I express my reaction...


Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

Misraq
Member+
Posts: 9414
Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 19:43
Location: Zemunda

Re: To Skunnis

Post by Misraq » 20 Jan 2022, 22:05

Honourable Hawzein,

The problem with you people is that you put yourself high on the pedestal and you demand apology for every little thing that happen in a non stop manner. Not only that, you demand we condumn every trivial issues, pictures and blame it on entire people. That I call it an insecurities of massive amount.

Coming to your question to myself, yes it is as you put it. If seeing such map is a deal breaker for you, so be it. We don't have the time, energy and responsibility to react for any map that includes Eritrea, Kenya, Sudan or somalia. You are crying like little babies out of nothing. Your buddy Zemso (emsam ሴታሴት) put a title that says "Gondar declared war on Eritrea".

With that being said, I want to say f.u.c.k you all to all skunnis who are demanding apology for that picture. You will need to learn not to demand such thing from us f.u.cker skunni idiots.

Jimmy

Hawzen
Member+
Posts: 6703
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 05:03

Re: To Skunnis

Post by Hawzen » 21 Jan 2022, 02:12

Misraq wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 22:05
Honourable Hawzein,

The problem with you people is that you put yourself high on the pedestal and you demand apology for every little thing that happen in a non stop manner. Not only that, you demand we condumn every trivial issues, pictures and blame it on entire people. That I call it an insecurities of massive amount.

Coming to your question to myself, yes it is as you put it. If seeing such map is a deal breaker for you, so be it. We don't have the time, energy and responsibility to react for any map that includes Eritrea, Kenya, Sudan or somalia. You are crying like little babies out of nothing. Your buddy Zemso (emsam ሴታሴት) put a title that says "Gondar declared war on Eritrea".

With that being said, I want to say f.u.c.k you all to all skunnis who are demanding apology for that picture. You will need to learn not to demand such thing from us f.u.cker skunni idiots.

Jimmy


Honorable Jimmy,

All I asked you was to express your disagreement with what was done in Gondar.. That is all.. but you refused to do so. You know that if you don't speak up you are part of the problem..

Anyway....in short, you support what has been done in Gondar.... Right???

Well... I have bad news for you. You will never find a single Eritrean who shuts up when we feel our territorial integrity is disrespected by any body including few useless Amhara Neftegnas who are good at fleeing with their tails between their legs... You can fantasize as much as you want but there is nothing you and few people like you can do more than [email protected] and painting which you are good at... I don't think Gondar can secure Welqait, Tseleti and west Tigray in a long term without the help of the Federal Government and probably Eritrean Forces...You know it and everybody knows it... Because we are the living witnesses of the coward agames ra*ping the confused Amhara whenever and wherever agames wanted.... That exactly what they did for 4 months..

Having said this.. My respect to the loving people of Amhara will not change but my advice is that the people of Amhara don't deserve to have too many enemies more than they can handle because of few confused coward Neftegnas like you... Remember, you have already classified the people Oromo as the enemy of the people of Amhara by calling them all the names in the world.. Obviously, agames are the worst enemy of the people of Amhara... and now few useless coward Zerafaw are trying to create friction between the people of Eritrea and Amhara???? Good luck with that... :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

ethiopian wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 01:15
For Ethiopian unity Amhara extremists and aga.ame TPLF menga are more dangerous than anyone ,,,,

Take that to the bank and cash it !


Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

TGAA
Member
Posts: 4205
Joined: 07 Apr 2019, 20:34

Re: To Skunnis

Post by TGAA » 21 Jan 2022, 03:03

This is a general observation that a particular kind of assumption seems to have a deep root among Eritreans that Ethiopians Amharas or otherwise covet the Red sea. And the expansionist Amharas are hibernating to revert back to their expansionist tilt to do harm to Eritrea. The old days that ኤርትራ ሄደች ማለት ኢትዮጵያ አንገቷ ተቆረጠች" long has been replaced ባቄላ ቀረ ቢባል ፈስ ቀለለ" No Ethiopian wants anything to do with Eritrea . The only thing that has made the new rapprochement possible and our understanding of the dynamic of the conflict in the horn of Africa clearer has been that -it has down on both Ethiopia and Eritrea that they have been victims of weyanes. And we thought that we can have a better relationship both economically and politically if we base our relationship based on international rule of law -- whether it be on trade or otherwise. what you alluded that the weyaes did in Amhara region had been done in Eritrea many folds -- so let us stop descending into a rabbit hole that gets us nowhere. Ethiopians though had a hard time living in ethnicized Ethiopia, they have change their country miraculously -- we don't need Eritrea for one bit. If you guys think a couple of poorly drawn map that included Eritrea of thousands of maps that was taken out is a threat to your sovereignty, then we can go back to shut the door policy without a hiccup. To put it simply Ethiopia is well and fine without Eritrea without friendship with Eritrea. The thought was there is a change of hurts on both sides but if you guys keep making a mountain out of a molehill we rather go back to our mutual comfort zone and shut it off. When the doors got opened it is Eritreans who have been flocking to Ethiopian not the other way around.

Tens of Newly Arrived Eritreans Flood Ethiopia


September 9, 2021
[Gedab News, Dec 26, 2021] Reports from Ethiopia indicate that since the beginning of 2020, more than 65,000 Eritrean escapees have arrived in Ethiopia, including some who abandoned the army.

According to our sources, the number represents about a third of the actual number. Many new arrivals avoid reporting their presence to the concerned Ethiopian authorities but melt in the society and stay with relatives and acquaintances.

The same sources indicate around 75% the new arrivals are Eritreans, surpassing the number of newly arrived Sudanese, Somali and others.

Last month, The Ethiopian Administration for Refugee & Returnee Affairs (ARRA) that coordinates refugees affairs with the UNHCR, was told to freeze its operations. The above mentioned report is expected to be handed to the UNHCR as a yearend report and will be the last unless ARRA is allowed to resume its activities.

Hawzen
Member+
Posts: 6703
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 05:03

Re: To Skunnis

Post by Hawzen » 21 Jan 2022, 05:20

TGAA wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 03:03
This is a general observation that a particular kind of assumption seems to have a deep root among Eritreans that Ethiopians Amharas or otherwise covet the Red sea. And the expansionist Amharas are hibernating to revert back to their expansionist tilt to do harm to Eritrea. The old days that ኤርትራ ሄደች ማለት ኢትዮጵያ አንገቷ ተቆረጠች" long has been replaced ባቄላ ቀረ ቢባል ፈስ ቀለለ" No Ethiopian wants anything to do with Eritrea . The only thing that has made the new rapprochement possible and our understanding of the dynamic of the conflict in the horn of Africa clearer has been that -it has down on both Ethiopia and Eritrea that they have been victims of weyanes. And we thought that we can have a better relationship both economically and politically if we base our relationship based on international rule of law -- whether it be on trade or otherwise. what you alluded that the weyaes did in Amhara region had been done in Eritrea many folds -- so let us stop descending into a rabbit hole that gets us nowhere. Ethiopians though had a hard time living in ethnicized Ethiopia, they have change their country miraculously -- we don't need Eritrea for one bit. If you guys think a couple of poorly drawn map that included Eritrea of thousands of maps that was taken out is a threat to your sovereignty, then we can go back to shut the door policy without a hiccup. To put it simply Ethiopia is well and fine without Eritrea without friendship with Eritrea. The thought was there is a change of hurts on both sides but if you guys keep making a mountain out of a molehill we rather go back to our mutual comfort zone and shut it off. When the doors got opened it is Eritreans who have been flocking to Ethiopian not the other way around.

Tens of Newly Arrived Eritreans Flood Ethiopia


September 9, 2021
[Gedab News, Dec 26, 2021] Reports from Ethiopia indicate that since the beginning of 2020, more than 65,000 Eritrean escapees have arrived in Ethiopia, including some who abandoned the army.

According to our sources, the number represents about a third of the actual number. Many new arrivals avoid reporting their presence to the concerned Ethiopian authorities but melt in the society and stay with relatives and acquaintances.

The same sources indicate around 75% the new arrivals are Eritreans, surpassing the number of newly arrived Sudanese, Somali and others.

Last month, The Ethiopian Administration for Refugee & Returnee Affairs (ARRA) that coordinates refugees affairs with the UNHCR, was told to freeze its operations. The above mentioned report is expected to be handed to the UNHCR as a yearend report and will be the last unless ARRA is allowed to resume its activities.


Take that to the bank and cash it !
Brother TGAA,

I understand it is "making a mountain out of a molehill" for you and people like you.. but not for us. It is not a joke for us, brother. Respecting Eritrean integrity is everything for us... How do you feel if you see any Eritrean making a statement such as Addis Ababa is part of Oromia? I can tell you that I have seen many Amhara extremists going crazy every time the ownership of Addis Ababa is raised...

Let me tell you this...Eritrea and the people of Eritrea don't have any problem with Ethiopia and and the people of Ethiopia. Our only issue is with few Amhara extremists and obviously with the coward Agame. In this particular situation, I don't believe the very few useless Amhara extremistis represent the people of Amhara let alone to represent the people of Ethiopia...However, If these few useless Amhara extremists represent to the people of Amhara, the F*ck them all. Remember, as much as you love your country, we love Eritrea if not more.... You will never see us compromising our territorial integrity and then shutting up when we felt disrespected..

You also said Ethiopia does not need Eritrea. Good for you.. So if that is the case, why are Amhara extremists obsessed with Eritrea putting it with Ethiopia map under that outdated Flag like they did in Gondar?? Tell them to stop their craziness and focus on Welqait, Tsegede, Tseleti, Raya and Humera.. Ok ???

Let me assure you one thing though. Eritrea and the people of Eritrea don't need anything from Ethiopia and specially from the Amhara extremists except respect. That is all...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

free-tembien
Member
Posts: 1499
Joined: 02 Jul 2015, 20:56

Re: To Skunnis

Post by free-tembien » 21 Jan 2022, 07:14

Misraq wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 00:54
i understand the sacrifice they paid to get their independence and we should be more aware of that too but you have also a good point. their insecurity concerning their independence is borderline to panic :lol: it is like someone can come and erase their independence tomorrow :lol: show them a single picture and they get a heart attack :mrgreen: that is too much insecurity for my test

that is why i don't think ethio and eritrea are in a position to have normal business relations. we can't do surveillance over 110 million people to control which picture they are holding. that insane :mrgreen: but that is exactly their expectation. both countries will need at least 50 years to have good business relations until eri insecurity is gone and they become confident that no one can take back their country let alone a moron holding a useless map

Sabur
Member
Posts: 1224
Joined: 11 Aug 2018, 07:41

Re: To Skunnis

Post by Sabur » 21 Jan 2022, 08:40


ብጽብጽ Misraq :

There is this called Principle, which ብጽብጽ and a Skunnis like you do not have, that when one sees wrong to call it wrong. There is no small thing in principle.

To display a map of Eritrea as part of Ethiopia during big festivals specially at this time when Eritreans and Ethiopians are paying heavy sacrifices to destroy an enemy that f.u.c.k.e.d you and took your manhood for 27 years is a very offensive and a slap on the face to the Eritrean People and I would say to the good and principled people of Ethiopia, unlike the skunnises like you.

If it was not for Eritrea's quick readings and actions, the Mai Cadra Massacre would look like a childish play and the same city Gonder that displayed the offensive map would have been destroyed into ashes by the TPLF junta far worse than all other cities, and villages combined that the Junta TPLF destroyed.

This same city keeps displaying the same offensive map every year during Festivals. What is the motive and what is the message ?

Peaceful regional corporations based on principles !!

ብጽብጽ Coward !!




Misraq wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 22:05
Honourable Hawzein,

The problem with you people is that you put yourself high on the pedestal and you demand apology for every little thing that happen in a non stop manner. Not only that, you demand we condumn every trivial issues, pictures and blame it on entire people. That I call it an insecurities of massive amount.

Coming to your question to myself, yes it is as you put it. If seeing such map is a deal breaker for you, so be it. We don't have the time, energy and responsibility to react for any map that includes Eritrea, Kenya, Sudan or somalia. You are crying like little babies out of nothing. Your buddy Zemso (emsam ሴታሴት) put a title that says "Gondar declared war on Eritrea".

With that being said, I want to say f.u.c.k you all to all skunnis who are demanding apology for that picture. You will need to learn not to demand such thing from us f.u.cker skunni idiots.

Jimmy

Misraq
Member+
Posts: 9414
Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 19:43
Location: Zemunda

Re: To Skunnis

Post by Misraq » 21 Jan 2022, 10:19

Dishonorable Hawzien,

i would say f.u.c.k you and your st.u.p.i.d skunni brothers who always like to add insult to the wounds we have received for decades. But little do you know that we are becoming a force to reckon with by hooks or crooks and it seems you are afraid of that. And for you to demand a red carpet treatment from us for every freaking incidents tells us that we have a long way to go to sort out everything and trust me we will. Yes, we slept for a long time and we know we paid the price for that. That is on us and we acknowledge it. But that luxury of attacking and insulting us is ending now. by hook or crook, we will force everyone to stop their madness and s.t.u.pidity. We will not bend an inch for anyone. We know what is pain and we know we are surrounded by enemies which unfortunately includes you b.i.t.c.hes.

As far as we are concerned you and your little Eritrea is irrelevant for us. We have enough land, water and people to prosper and we are not flocking to your land as you do it in droves to our country now. We know you operate on a moto that says "Eritrea is for Eritreans and Ethiopia is for all of us". If you are as proud as you try to portray here, why is your little arse moving and flocking to our country in flocks. our good people receive you with open arms and yet, you are crying like a little baby for some dummy picture of a Map that has nothing to do with the reality on the ground. We know you are seeking attention like an abandoned child and you want to show your bluff. keep that bluff in your own quarter and tell your people not to flock to our country. That will make you a proud citezen.

As to the Eritrean government involving with the situation we have with agames, it is for two reasons
1) They are with us because it is strategic for them. They know we have nothing against them and they see the threat from agames and they want to neutralize it before it enters their territory (smart move and we applaud that)
2) To settle an old score (1998-2000) (also smart move since criminals shouldn't go unpunished)

Now don't pretend that your government is involved solely to help us. As far as we are concerned "We are helping each other"

With that, i will always appreciate and love the good hearted Eritreans who always wish well to us. What i wrote above doesn't include them.

Jimmy

Temt
Member
Posts: 4112
Joined: 04 Jun 2013, 22:23

Re: To Skunnis

Post by Temt » 21 Jan 2022, 10:45

ምጥራቕ ነዃል በርሚል። I know you are an attention seeker, you mother fµcking ወዲ ከልቢ። But let me tell you one more time that nobody messes up with Eritrea or Eritreans and escapes our wrath and fury. The truth is you are one of the few scoundrels that are living in a dream world like your cousins the Agames who were beating the sh¡t of your àss only to be saved by the mighty Eritreans. But there is a limit to everything and our patience is no exception. Let this be taken as a note to you coҁk sµking idiot that I am not going to waste my precious time responding to morons like you!

Weyane.is.dead
Member
Posts: 4850
Joined: 19 Oct 2017, 11:19

Re: To Skunnis

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 21 Jan 2022, 12:09

Guys some idiots put up a map at a religious event so what? It doesn't change the fact that Eritrea is an independent sovereign nation recognised by the united nations. Are we going to quarrel everytime some moron draws Eritrea with Ethiopia? We need to rise above this. Don't react to silly stuff, it aint worth our attention.

Brother jimmy we don't hate you, we're just disappointed that the orthodox church or the gondere administration didn't intervene to stop the display of such map. We do not see the benefit of it especially at a time when we're both enjoying cordial relationship. I hope you will understand how it feels for us. Put yourself in our shoes. It tantamounts to seeing Tigrayans incorporating your lands of welkait Tsegede into Tigray and dipping it with Tigrayan flag.

we don't claim anything yours and we're not willing to give away anything ours. As for Eritreans living in Ethiopia, remember there's plenty of Ethiopians living in Eritrea too. It goes both ways :P
Last edited by Weyane.is.dead on 21 Jan 2022, 12:30, edited 1 time in total.

Misraq
Member+
Posts: 9414
Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 19:43
Location: Zemunda

Re: To Skunnis

Post by Misraq » 21 Jan 2022, 12:29

Temt wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 10:45
ምጥራቕ ነዃል በርሚል። I know you are an attention seeker, you mother fµcking ወዲ ከልቢ። But let me tell you one more time that nobody messes up with Eritrea or Eritreans and escapes our wrath and fury. The truth is you are one of the few scoundrels that are living in a dream world like your cousins the Agames who were beating the sh¡t of your àss only to be saved by the mighty Eritreans. But there is a limit to everything and our patience is no exception. Let this be taken as a note to you coҁk sµking idiot that I am not going to waste my precious time responding to morons like you!
f.u.c.k you skunny. You are only mighty on paper. no matter how much you try, you are an irrelevant b.i.a.c.h seeking attention at every aspect of life. Look at you, you are here in Ethiopian forum. You are buying ticket to flock to Ethiopia, your warsay little puppies are all over our country. Do we lurk in your forum? do we buy ticket to visit your good for nothing village that you try to fantacize it as hong-kong? your little arse is here for one and only one reason. That is attention. you are a h.o.e and as such we gave you just enough attention. if you want more, you get spunked like i do now. madafaker skunnis. get the hell out of our country, our forum or our life. we are not coming into you idiots.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 17862
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: To Skunnis

Post by Fed_Up » 21 Jan 2022, 12:48

Misraq wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 22:05
Honourable Hawzein,

The problem with you people is that you put yourself high on the pedestal and you demand apology for every little thing that happen in a non stop manner. Not only that, you demand we condumn every trivial issues, pictures and blame it on entire people. That I call it an insecurities of massive amount.

Coming to your question to myself, yes it is as you put it. If seeing such map is a deal breaker for you, so be it. We don't have the time, energy and responsibility to react for any map that includes Eritrea, Kenya, Sudan or somalia. You are crying like little babies out of nothing. Your buddy Zemso (emsam ሴታሴት) put a title that says "Gondar declared war on Eritrea".

With that being said, I want to say f.u.c.k you all to all skunnis who are demanding apology for that picture. You will need to learn not to demand such thing from us f.u.cker skunni idiots.

Jimmy
እምስ-ምራቅ

ድሮም ወሎዬ መንጣጣት እንጂ መዋጋት.....አትንጣጣ እምስ ፊት:: ዝምብለህ አትንዠርዠር::

ሶማሌ (አገር) ታላቋን ሶማሌ ካርታ ብለው ኦጋዴንን እና ሓረርን ጨምሮ ያአለበትን ካርታ ስለሳሉ ነበር አይደል እንዴ ኩባ ራሻ የመን አድኑኝ ኡኡኡ ብላችሁ በወሎዬ (እምፅፅ) ደም ሳይሆን በኩባ እና ራሻ ልጆ ደም የዳናችሁት? አታናግረን እንተ ብዳታም ፈሪ ቅዘናም ወሎዬ:: ሰለዚህ ጉዳይ ጎንደሬዎቹ ይመልሱ አንተ ሴታሴት ወሎዬ ዝም በል :: ገባህ? ወዲ መበለት::

ድሮም ወሎ ምንያፈራል ተብሎቢጠየቅ... ተቀምጦ ተሳዳቢ ከሃዲ ሌባ አጭበርባሪ ፈሪ እንደነ ልደቱን አያሌው ... ተደብቆ ዘራፌዋ እንደነ እምስ-ምራቅ:: ፈስ ሁላ

ሰው ቁጠር ቢባል ወሎዬን አንድ ያአለውን አንገቱን ቅሉት::

justo
Member
Posts: 2842
Joined: 05 May 2013, 17:54

Re: To Skunnis

Post by justo » 21 Jan 2022, 13:35

Fed_Up wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 12:48
Misraq wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 22:05
Honourable Hawzein,

The problem with you people is that you put yourself high on the pedestal and you demand apology for every little thing that happen in a non stop manner. Not only that, you demand we condumn every trivial issues, pictures and blame it on entire people. That I call it an insecurities of massive amount.

Coming to your question to myself, yes it is as you put it. If seeing such map is a deal breaker for you, so be it. We don't have the time, energy and responsibility to react for any map that includes Eritrea, Kenya, Sudan or somalia. You are crying like little babies out of nothing. Your buddy Zemso (emsam ሴታሴት) put a title that says "Gondar declared war on Eritrea".

With that being said, I want to say f.u.c.k you all to all skunnis who are demanding apology for that picture. You will need to learn not to demand such thing from us f.u.cker skunni idiots.

Jimmy
እምስ-ምራቅ

ድሮም ወሎዬ መንጣጣት እንጂ መዋጋት.....አትንጣጣ እምስ ፊት:: ዝምብለህ አትንዠርዠር::

ሶማሌ (አገር) ታላቋን ሶማሌ ካርታ ብለው ኦጋዴንን እና ሓረርን ጨምሮ ያአለበትን ካርታ ስለሳሉ ነበር አይደል እንዴ ኩባ ራሻ የመን አድኑኝ ኡኡኡ ብላችሁ በወሎዬ (እምፅፅ) ደም ሳይሆን በኩባ እና ራሻ ልጆ ደም የዳናችሁት? አታናግረን እንተ ብዳታም ፈሪ ቅዘናም ወሎዬ:: ሰለዚህ ጉዳይ ጎንደሬዎቹ ይመልሱ አንተ ሴታሴት ወሎዬ ዝም በል :: ገባህ? ወዲ መበለት::

ድሮም ወሎ ምንያፈራል ተብሎቢጠየቅ... ተቀምጦ ተሳዳቢ ከሃዲ ሌባ አጭበርባሪ ፈሪ እንደነ ልደቱን አያሌው ... ተደብቆ ዘራፌዋ እንደነ እምስ-ምራቅ:: ፈስ ሁላ

ሰው ቁጠር ቢባል ወሎዬን አንድ ያአለውን አንገቱን ቅሉት::
Ata Fed_up hawey, why are you responding to this dedeb. That includes also brother Temt. I usually don't respond to people who fraternise with dedebs like this Misaq girl or the Eden dude. Not only should we ignore these dedebs, but ignore also those who respond to these dedebs.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 17862
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: To Skunnis

Post by Fed_Up » 21 Jan 2022, 14:40

justo wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 13:35
Fed_Up wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 12:48
Misraq wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 22:05
Honourable Hawzein,

The problem with you people is that you put yourself high on the pedestal and you demand apology for every little thing that happen in a non stop manner. Not only that, you demand we condumn every trivial issues, pictures and blame it on entire people. That I call it an insecurities of massive amount.

Coming to your question to myself, yes it is as you put it. If seeing such map is a deal breaker for you, so be it. We don't have the time, energy and responsibility to react for any map that includes Eritrea, Kenya, Sudan or somalia. You are crying like little babies out of nothing. Your buddy Zemso (emsam ሴታሴት) put a title that says "Gondar declared war on Eritrea".

With that being said, I want to say f.u.c.k you all to all skunnis who are demanding apology for that picture. You will need to learn not to demand such thing from us f.u.cker skunni idiots.

Jimmy
እምስ-ምራቅ

ድሮም ወሎዬ መንጣጣት እንጂ መዋጋት.....አትንጣጣ እምስ ፊት:: ዝምብለህ አትንዠርዠር::

ሶማሌ (አገር) ታላቋን ሶማሌ ካርታ ብለው ኦጋዴንን እና ሓረርን ጨምሮ ያአለበትን ካርታ ስለሳሉ ነበር አይደል እንዴ ኩባ ራሻ የመን አድኑኝ ኡኡኡ ብላችሁ በወሎዬ (እምፅፅ) ደም ሳይሆን በኩባ እና ራሻ ልጆ ደም የዳናችሁት? አታናግረን እንተ ብዳታም ፈሪ ቅዘናም ወሎዬ:: ሰለዚህ ጉዳይ ጎንደሬዎቹ ይመልሱ አንተ ሴታሴት ወሎዬ ዝም በል :: ገባህ? ወዲ መበለት::

ድሮም ወሎ ምንያፈራል ተብሎቢጠየቅ... ተቀምጦ ተሳዳቢ ከሃዲ ሌባ አጭበርባሪ ፈሪ እንደነ ልደቱን አያሌው ... ተደብቆ ዘራፌዋ እንደነ እምስ-ምራቅ:: ፈስ ሁላ

ሰው ቁጠር ቢባል ወሎዬን አንድ ያአለውን አንገቱን ቅሉት::
Ata Fed_up hawey, why are you responding to this dedeb. That includes also brother Temt. I usually don't respond to people who fraternise with dedebs like this Misaq girl or the Eden dude. Not only should we ignore these dedebs, but ignore also those who respond to these dedebs.
Justo bro,

ንገሩኝ ባይ ፈሳም ሽንታም ፈሪ ወሎዬ እንደ እምስ-ራቅ ፍናፍንት አይነቱን ካልነገሩት የፈሩት ይመስለዋል:: በዚሁ ከቀጠለ ገና እናስታጥቀዋለን በሚገባው በአሳፉሪ ማንነቱ እያጣቀስን:: ክብር ለአክባሪያችን ብቻ ነው የሚገባው::

Noble Amhara
Member+
Posts: 8283
Joined: 02 Feb 2020, 13:00
Location: Abysinnia

Re: To Skunnis

Post by Noble Amhara » 21 Jan 2022, 14:46

You peice of fücking SHXT what does welo have to do with this? Misrak is tigrinya name for stealer misraq is EDEN AG.AME U MZKFR
Fed_Up wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 14:40
justo wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 13:35
Fed_Up wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 12:48
Misraq wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 22:05
Honourable Hawzein,

The problem with you people is that you put yourself high on the pedestal and you demand apology for every little thing that happen in a non stop manner. Not only that, you demand we condumn every trivial issues, pictures and blame it on entire people. That I call it an insecurities of massive amount.

Coming to your question to myself, yes it is as you put it. If seeing such map is a deal breaker for you, so be it. We don't have the time, energy and responsibility to react for any map that includes Eritrea, Kenya, Sudan or somalia. You are crying like little babies out of nothing. Your buddy Zemso (emsam ሴታሴት) put a title that says "Gondar declared war on Eritrea".

With that being said, I want to say f.u.c.k you all to all skunnis who are demanding apology for that picture. You will need to learn not to demand such thing from us f.u.cker skunni idiots.

Jimmy
እምስ-ምራቅ

ድሮም ወሎዬ መንጣጣት እንጂ መዋጋት.....አትንጣጣ እምስ ፊት:: ዝምብለህ አትንዠርዠር::

ሶማሌ (አገር) ታላቋን ሶማሌ ካርታ ብለው ኦጋዴንን እና ሓረርን ጨምሮ ያአለበትን ካርታ ስለሳሉ ነበር አይደል እንዴ ኩባ ራሻ የመን አድኑኝ ኡኡኡ ብላችሁ በወሎዬ (እምፅፅ) ደም ሳይሆን በኩባ እና ራሻ ልጆ ደም የዳናችሁት? አታናግረን እንተ ብዳታም ፈሪ ቅዘናም ወሎዬ:: ሰለዚህ ጉዳይ ጎንደሬዎቹ ይመልሱ አንተ ሴታሴት ወሎዬ ዝም በል :: ገባህ? ወዲ መበለት::

ድሮም ወሎ ምንያፈራል ተብሎቢጠየቅ... ተቀምጦ ተሳዳቢ ከሃዲ ሌባ አጭበርባሪ ፈሪ እንደነ ልደቱን አያሌው ... ተደብቆ ዘራፌዋ እንደነ እምስ-ምራቅ:: ፈስ ሁላ

ሰው ቁጠር ቢባል ወሎዬን አንድ ያአለውን አንገቱን ቅሉት::
Ata Fed_up hawey, why are you responding to this dedeb. That includes also brother Temt. I usually don't respond to people who fraternise with dedebs like this Misaq girl or the Eden dude. Not only should we ignore these dedebs, but ignore also those who respond to these dedebs.
Justo bro,

ንገሩኝ ባይ ፈሳም ሽንታም ፈሪ ወሎዬ እንደ እምስ-ራቅ ፍናፍንት አይነቱን ካልነገሩት የፈሩት ይመስለዋል:: በዚሁ ከቀጠለ ገና እናስታጥቀዋለን በሚገባው በአሳፉሪ ማንነቱ እያጣቀስን:: ክብር ለአክባሪያችን ብቻ ነው የሚገባው::

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 17862
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: To Skunnis

Post by Fed_Up » 21 Jan 2022, 15:12

Go fûck yourself. Low life Wolloye [deleted]

Noble Amhara wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 14:46
You peice of fücking SHXT what does welo have to do with this? Misrak is tigrinya name for stealer misraq is EDEN AG.AME U MZKFR
Fed_Up wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 14:40
justo wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 13:35
Fed_Up wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 12:48
Misraq wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 22:05
Honourable Hawzein,

The problem with you people is that you put yourself high on the pedestal and you demand apology for every little thing that happen in a non stop manner. Not only that, you demand we condumn every trivial issues, pictures and blame it on entire people. That I call it an insecurities of massive amount.

Coming to your question to myself, yes it is as you put it. If seeing such map is a deal breaker for you, so be it. We don't have the time, energy and responsibility to react for any map that includes Eritrea, Kenya, Sudan or somalia. You are crying like little babies out of nothing. Your buddy Zemso (emsam ሴታሴት) put a title that says "Gondar declared war on Eritrea".

With that being said, I want to say f.u.c.k you all to all skunnis who are demanding apology for that picture. You will need to learn not to demand such thing from us f.u.cker skunni idiots.

Jimmy
እምስ-ምራቅ

ድሮም ወሎዬ መንጣጣት እንጂ መዋጋት.....አትንጣጣ እምስ ፊት:: ዝምብለህ አትንዠርዠር::

ሶማሌ (አገር) ታላቋን ሶማሌ ካርታ ብለው ኦጋዴንን እና ሓረርን ጨምሮ ያአለበትን ካርታ ስለሳሉ ነበር አይደል እንዴ ኩባ ራሻ የመን አድኑኝ ኡኡኡ ብላችሁ በወሎዬ (እምፅፅ) ደም ሳይሆን በኩባ እና ራሻ ልጆ ደም የዳናችሁት? አታናግረን እንተ ብዳታም ፈሪ ቅዘናም ወሎዬ:: ሰለዚህ ጉዳይ ጎንደሬዎቹ ይመልሱ አንተ ሴታሴት ወሎዬ ዝም በል :: ገባህ? ወዲ መበለት::

ድሮም ወሎ ምንያፈራል ተብሎቢጠየቅ... ተቀምጦ ተሳዳቢ ከሃዲ ሌባ አጭበርባሪ ፈሪ እንደነ ልደቱን አያሌው ... ተደብቆ ዘራፌዋ እንደነ እምስ-ምራቅ:: ፈስ ሁላ

ሰው ቁጠር ቢባል ወሎዬን አንድ ያአለውን አንገቱን ቅሉት::
Ata Fed_up hawey, why are you responding to this dedeb. That includes also brother Temt. I usually don't respond to people who fraternise with dedebs like this Misaq girl or the Eden dude. Not only should we ignore these dedebs, but ignore also those who respond to these dedebs.
Justo bro,

ንገሩኝ ባይ ፈሳም ሽንታም ፈሪ ወሎዬ እንደ እምስ-ራቅ ፍናፍንት አይነቱን ካልነገሩት የፈሩት ይመስለዋል:: በዚሁ ከቀጠለ ገና እናስታጥቀዋለን በሚገባው በአሳፉሪ ማንነቱ እያጣቀስን:: ክብር ለአክባሪያችን ብቻ ነው የሚገባው::

Misraq
Member+
Posts: 9414
Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 19:43
Location: Zemunda

Re: To Skunnis

Post by Misraq » 21 Jan 2022, 16:32

Fend_ada

you are seeking my d!ck's attention here. Be my guest and i will make you squirt you boldy head skinny legged sh.irmuta. You skunnnis are running here like a rat and i dont know why you are so interested in Ethiopia. are you not voted 99.9% to be Hong_Kong and Singaphore? why coming back you idiots? Have some respect for your sorry arse and vanish from our eyes. we don't want to see you let alone adding you in our folds

The Lice Head Destroyer!
Member
Posts: 182
Joined: 08 Jan 2016, 10:11

Re: To Skunnis

Post by The Lice Head Destroyer! » 21 Jan 2022, 21:42

Misraq, Little WORENCHELA. You better behave otherwise we will late the AGAMES walk to WELKAIT. Do your home work before opening Your ንቅሳታም mouth.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 17862
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: To Skunnis

Post by Fed_Up » 21 Jan 2022, 22:26

ወሎዬ እኮ አፍ እንጅ ጀላ እኮ አልፈጠረባችሁም ዘራፌዋ:: ታዬ እኮ የወሎዬ ወንድ ቁጭ ብሎ የሚሸና ሚስትና ልጁን ማዳን የማይችል ሽንታም:: ናና ጥባልኝ ስራህን አትርሳ...
ከዝህ ህሉ አማራ ወሎዮ ዘራፍ ስል ማየት ያስቃል

Misraq wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 16:32
Fend_ada

you are seeking my d!ck's attention here. Be my guest and i will make you squirt you boldy head skinny legged sh.irmuta. You skunnnis are running here like a rat and i dont know why you are so interested in Ethiopia. are you not voted 99.9% to be Hong_Kong and Singaphore? why coming back you idiots? Have some respect for your sorry arse and vanish from our eyes. we don't want to see you let alone adding you in our folds

Post Reply