Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

How to educate, a condescending US diplomat.

Post by Zmeselo » 19 Jan 2022, 20:04

8)

This question should be asked of Blinken & Co., mr. Cohen!

Aba

Re: How to educate, a condescending US diplomat.

Post by Aba » 19 Jan 2022, 20:25

Eritrea 2022
Please wait, video is loading...
Asmara 2022

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 19 Jan 2022, 20:47

A tweet from- the extremely wealthy- chgray: :mrgreen:

Look at me! I'm a blood- drinker, but I'm cute.

Aba wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 20:25
Eritrea 2022
Asmara 2022

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 19 Jan 2022, 22:40

How WHO chief Tedros violated UN rules to advance TPLF interests in Ethiopia
ANN GARRISON AND SIMON TESFAMARIAM
https://thegrayzone.com/2022/01/18/rogu ... -ethiopia/
JANUARY 18, 2022

Educator

Post by Educator » 19 Jan 2022, 23:12

He nailed it. Case closed. Till his question is answered by honest Eritreans.

Tibor Nagy
@TiborPNagyJr
So - can you honestly say #Eritreans can succeed at home as they do abroad? Why do so many leave? Do you believe Eritreans have the Government they deserve?

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 20 Jan 2022, 01:04

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Jan 2022, 05:08

He's insulting the intelligence of Eritreans, while pretending to admire them. That's all!

You know what he calls the same people, when they demonstrate outside his State Dept.?

"Regime- enablers".... "dictatorship- supporters" blah... blah...
:roll:

And who, btw, determines which Eritrean is honest & which one is not?

You?
:lol:

Educator wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 23:12

Tibor Nagy
@TiborPNagyJr
So - can you honestly say #Eritreans can succeed at home as they do abroad? Why do so many leave? Do you believe Eritreans have the Government they deserve?

Educator

Post by Educator » 20 Jan 2022, 09:59

No one knows you better than yourself. Let's start with you, are you honest?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Zmeselo wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 05:08

You?
Educator wrote:

Tibor Nagy
@TiborPNagyJr

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Jan 2022, 10:15

I'm sure you've already made up your mind about me that 1+1= 3, so no use for me to bang my head against that wall. :mrgreen:

Educator wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 09:59
No one knows you better than yourself. Let's start with you, are you honest?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Zmeselo wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 05:08

You?
Educator wrote:

Tibor Nagy
@TiborPNagyJr

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 20 Jan 2022, 13:08

pushkin wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 01:04
I am so proud to one African country showing so much hope, unity, unison, harmony, humanity, sympathy and civility. I have always believed in Eritrea and Eritreans. Since the day they kicked out Peace keeping forces and to astonishment, the USAID; i was sold in Eritrea and their grand plan. For those of you still laughing at Eritrea keep laughing and your laugh shall turn in to agony, envy and sadness. Do you know how smart Eritreans are? They built nothing till they know they can protect it. Now their Army is second to none, watch it. the dumb agame built all that thing and where it is now, GONE.
The moral of the story, you don't built what you can't protect. I pray for you Eritrea, that is all i can do.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 20 Jan 2022, 14:01

ZEMEN wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 13:08
pushkin wrote:
I am so proud to one African country showing so much hope, unity, unison, harmony, humanity, sympathy and civility. I have always believed in Eritrea and Eritreans. Since the day they kicked out Peace keeping forces and to astonishment, the USAID; i was sold in Eritrea and their grand plan. For those of you still laughing at Eritrea keep laughing and your laugh shall turn in to agony, envy and sadness. Do you know how smart Eritreans are? They built nothing till they know they can protect it. Now their Army is second to none, watch it. the dumb agame built all that thing and where it is now, GONE.
The moral of the story, you don't built what you can't protect. I pray for you Eritrea, that is all i can do.
Thank you brother Zemen for your kind words and for being consistently behind Eritrea! It is Ethiopians like you that keep our hope to work with all our neighbors for mutual benefit. Fair is always fair. The problem starts when fairness is abused by some hallucinations. I can understand, (sort of) why the ever criminal Agames behave they have been against Eritrea - because of some apparently incurable inferiority complex. But the asinine behavior of some Ethiopians (non Tegaru) is beyond comprehension. The good thing is they remain an ever-dwindling minority.

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 20 Jan 2022, 17:22

Temt wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 14:01
ZEMEN wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 13:08
pushkin wrote:
Thank you brother Zemen for your kind words and for being consistently behind Eritrea! It is Ethiopians like you that keep our hope to work with all our neighbors for mutual benefit. Fair is always fair. The problem starts when fairness is abused by some hallucinations. I can understand, (sort of) why the ever criminal Agames behave they have been against Eritrea - because of some apparently incurable inferiority complex. But the asinine behavior of some Ethiopians (non Tegaru) is beyond comprehension. The good thing is they remain an ever-dwindling minority.
Brother Temt; I just voiced the truth and what i believe. You guys going to be just fine. Although, at times i question if President Isaias's vision ever materializes. His vision is to work with surrounding neighbors for the greater good and economical growth with out depending the westerners and the US. What Eritreans and President Isaias don't know is, Africa and Africans can't live without the blessing of their masters the west and the USA. Africans are hit physiologically by their white masters. Case in point; Ethiopia was rolling on the right path and every one was on the board, then mysteriously, Abiy went running to his masters by abandoning every one on his bout. As far as I am concern, Eritrea is the only African nation dispelled the west and the USA. Again, Eritrea and Eritreans has moved a head of the rest of the region and it will be hard if not impossible to share any progressive idea. How do you enlighten an Agame? how do you enlighten an Oromo? how do you enlighten Amara? Ethiopia is nothing but a human zoo. The difference between Eritreans and Ethiopians is that Eritrean know what they paid to get their country while we, the Ethiopians have no clue, so we defend what is ours within its value. So, i advice for Eritreans to shut their borders and carry on with their crystal clear nation building. The Agame will be there like crab to pull you down but you know how to leave them with a bloody nose.