Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abaymado

I am asking:How the Ethiopia-Eritrea border demarcation processed and performed?Ethiopia needs sea outlets in the north.

Post by Abaymado » 19 Jan 2022, 10:14

I am asking again and again but they declined to give further information. All they know to insult those who raised the issues related to Eritrea.
As we/ I said repeatedly, We should have shared sea outlet and in that case Assab should be under supervision of Ethiopia.
But the most important thing is nobody knows how the demarcation process carried out, this should be made public to both people of countries but that was not the case.
Last edited by Abaymado on 19 Jan 2022, 10:58, edited 1 time in total.

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: I am asking: How the Ethiopia- Eritrea demarcation processed and performed? Ethiopia need sea outlets in the north.

Post by TesfaNews » 19 Jan 2022, 10:18

Abaymado wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 10:14

I am asking again and again but they declined to give further information. All they know to insult those who raised the issues related to Eritrea.
As we/ I said repeatedly, We should have shared sea outlet and in that case Assab should be under supervision of Ethiopia.
But the most important thing is nobody knows how the demarcation process carried out, this should be made public to both people of countries but that was not the case.
Last edited by TesfaNews on 19 Jan 2022, 14:23, edited 1 time in total.

Abaymado

Re: I am asking: How the Ethiopia- Eritrea demarcation processed and performed? Ethiopia need sea outlets in the north.

Post by Abaymado » 19 Jan 2022, 10:26

TesfaNews wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 10:18
Abaymado wrote:

Scared to answer.
By the way the donkey looks just like you.

Eripoblikan

Re: I am asking:How the Ethiopia-Eritrea border demarcation processed and performed?Ethiopia needs sea outlets in the no

Post by Eripoblikan » 19 Jan 2022, 12:48

I don't know how we can impart this knowledge to guys like you who brains have been turned into stone thinking about the 3000-year old stone civilization.

All current borders in Africa were demarcated by European colonialists. Eritrea and Ethiopia, just like other countries in Africa, have to be guided by this simple principle.

By the way, stone civilizations were commonplace in the planet e.g. Egypt, modern-day Peru (Machu Pichu), UK(Stonehedge), Iran (Hanging gardens of Babylonia) etc. Nothing is special about your old empire.

So stop living in past glory and get back to work and solve the current challenges of your 110-million people.
Abaymado wrote:

Temt
Member+

Re: I am asking:How the Ethiopia-Eritrea border demarcation processed and performed?Ethiopia needs sea outlets in the no

Post by Temt » 19 Jan 2022, 13:22

Abaymado wrote:

ኣታ ሙሽሙሽ ዓጋመ፡ here is the demarcation that you have been dreaming.

Now, what else do you want ቆንዳፍ ዑጉም፧

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 19 Jan 2022, 13:32

Eripoblikan wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 12:48
I don't know how we can impart this knowledge to guys like you who brains have been turned into stone thinking about the 3000-year old stone civilization.

All current borders in Africa were demarcated by European colonialists. Eritrea and Ethiopia, just like other countries in Africa, have to be guided by this simple principle.

By the way, stone civilizations were commonplace in the planet e.g. Egypt, modern-day Peru (Machu Pichu), UK(Stonehedge), Iran (Hanging gardens of Babylonia) etc. Nothing is special about your old empire.

So stop living in past glory and get back to work and solve the current challenges of your 110-million people.
Abaymado wrote:

Did I say anything about old civilization bla bla? WHat the fk are you talking about?
Azzhole agame.
Just I am talking about the truth but you are circling around.

free-tembien

Post by free-tembien » 19 Jan 2022, 13:38

Abaymado wrote:

shut up moron. we can deport your @ss to assab if you are so in love and can't live without asab ​ :lol: :mrgreen:
we don't need eritrea. what we need is to kick out tigray
use your brain jack@ss moron :mrgreen:

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 20 Jan 2022, 11:47

No credible answer hence I can conclude that there is high possibility Ethiopia can get access to the sea.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 20 Jan 2022, 15:08

Who are you again?

AgameMado
Like you Ho mama, love to get attention, don’t you?

How’s your que to receive your daily expired Wheat going? I heard your mothers are selling their daughters to the Aide workers for a night enjoyment for a couple kilo of wheat. Do you think these mothers care about the access to a sea or fast DSL connections?

Abaymado wrote:

I

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 20 Jan 2022, 15:38

Someone tell this insignificant one "No credible answer hence I can conclude that there is high possibility Ethiopia can get access to the sea.
" yes it is true Ethiopia can get access to the red sea as long as he can get enough sleep. not in here though, just in his sleep lol I mean in his fantasy world. Afermado, You have a valid point. may be you need to voice your concern to Joe Biden I guess.