Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abaymado

In the entire wold car costs high only in Ethiopia.የመኪና ዋጋ እንዲወርድ መንግስት እርምጃ መውሰድ አለበት : አቅሙ አለኝ ካለ ደሞ መኪና አግሪቱ ውስጥ ይስራ

Post by Abaymado » 19 Jan 2022, 06:41

In the whole world, only in Ethiopia car costs high, why? Is it corruption? or what? If the government failed to do its task, allow us to import cars from the neighboring countries. What a curse is that?
As you know most people in this country have cars because in one or other way they are benefited as result of living abroad. since the our currency birr is losing is value compared to dollar, people who reside overseas are enriching themselves, what about others? Corrupted leaders are the sole reasons for these maladministration. This kind of mistreatment should stop now.

Look the unjust prices of Toyota car in Kenya and Ethiopia:
https://jiji.co.ke/nairobi-central/cars ... star.co.ke

This car in Kenya costs around 300,000 birr and in Ethiopia costs around 1-2 million birr. This is very amazing.
Well I am writing this for dozen times but no response.

የመኪና ዋጋ እንዲወርድ መንግስት እርምጃ መውሰድ አለበት : አቅሙ አለኝ ካለ ደሞ መኪና አግሪቱ ውስጥ ይስራ

ይህ ሊንኩ ላይ የሚገኘው መኪና ኬንያ ውስጥ 300 ሺ ብር ነው :: እኛ አገር የሚገኘው ከ 1-2 ሚልዮን ብር ነው:: ምን ጉድ ነው?
ባለስልጣን ነን የሚሉት እየዘረፉ ወይም የመንግስትን ንብረት እየዘረፉ ሊገዙ ይችላሉ ሌላውስ?

መንግስት ወዶ ሳይሆን በግዱ ገበያውን ወደ ነበረበት መመለስ አለበት:: ቢያንስ ቢያንስ ከጎረቤት አገሮች ጋር መመሳሰል አለበት::

ኢትዮጵያ ከማን በልጣ ነው ዋጋውን ከጎረቤት አገሮች የባሰ ውድ የምታረገው? የራሳችንን መኪና እንሰራለን ካሉ ይስሩ እና ያሳዩን::
አለበለዚያ ግን በሌባ ባለስልጣኖች አንመራም!!

የብሩ መጠን ከዶላር አንፃር ዋጋ ማጣቱ ራሱ ሌላ መዘዝ ነው::
አንድ ዶላር በአስር ብር እንዲመነዘር መሰራት አለበት :

ባለስልጣን ነን የሚል በእግርህ ሂድ ቢባል ይሄዳል? ሌላውም እንዲሁ ነው ልጣጫም ሁሉ
Last edited by Abaymado on 19 Jan 2022, 07:28, edited 1 time in total.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: In the entire wold car costs high only in Ethiopia.የመኪና ዋጋ እንዲወርድ መንግስት እርምጃ መውሰድ አለበት : አቅሙ አለኝ ካለ ደሞ መኪና አግሪቱ ውስጥ

Post by sebdoyeley » 19 Jan 2022, 06:58

Agame-mado.cars are considered a cosmetic or luxury so they are alleging for higher tax. This was done to help alleviate the poor and renew and build hospitals and other public use.. but you Agame-mado are so stupid to know why cars are expensive. This low IQ of yours help some to judge themselves but for some it is no longer a laughing matter.
Abaymado wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 06:41
In the whole world, only in Ethiopia costs high, why? Corruption? or what? If the government failed to do its task, allow us to import cars from the neighboring countries. What a curse is that?
As you know most people in this country have cars because in one way or other way they are benefited as result of living abroad. since the our currency birr is losing is value compared to dollar, people who reside overseas are enriching themselves, what about others? Corrupted leaders are the sole reason for these maladministration. This kind of mistreatment should stop now.

ይህ ሊንኩ ላይ የሚገኘው መኪና ኬንያ ውስጥ 300 ሺ ብር ነው :: እኛ አገር የሚገኘው ከ 1-2 ሚልዮን ብር ነው:: ምን ጉድ ነው?
ባለስልጣን ነን የሚሉት እየዘረፉ ወይም የመንግስትን ነብረት ሊገዙ ይችላሉ ሌላውስ?

መንግስት ወዶ ሳይሆን በግዱ ገበያውን ወደ ነበረበት መመለስ አለበት:: ቢያንስ ቢያንስ ከጎረቤት አገሮች ጋር መመሳሰል አለበት::

ኢትዮጵያ ከማን በልታ ነው ዋጋውን ከጎረቤት አገሮች የባሰ ውድ የምታረገው? የራሳችንን መኪና እንሰራለን ካሉ ይስሩ እና ያሳዩን::
አለበለዚያ ግን ከሌባ ባለስልጣኖች አንመራም!!

አንድ ዶላር በ አስር ብር እንዲመነዘር መሰራት አለበት :

ባለስልጣን ነን የሚል በእግርህ ሂድ ቢባል ይሄዳል? ሌላውም እንዲሁ ነው ልታጫም ሁሉ

Abaymado

Re: In the entire wold car costs high only in Ethiopia.የመኪና ዋጋ እንዲወርድ መንግስት እርምጃ መውሰድ አለበት : አቅሙ አለኝ ካለ ደሞ መኪና አግሪቱ ውስጥ

Post by Abaymado » 19 Jan 2022, 07:11

sebdoyeley wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 06:58
Agame-mado.cars are considered a cosmetic or luxury so they are alleging for higher tax. This was done to help alleviate the poor and renew and build hospitals and other public use.. but you Agame-mado are so stupid to know why cars are expensive. This low IQ of yours help some to judge themselves but for some it is no longer a laughing matter.
Abaymado wrote:
In the whole world, only in Ethiopia costs high, why? Corruption? or what? If the government failed to do its task, allow us to import cars from the neighboring countries. What a curse is that?
As you know most people in this country have cars because in one way or other way they are benefited as result of living abroad. since the our currency birr is losing is value compared to dollar, people who reside overseas are enriching themselves, what about others? Corrupted leaders are the sole reason for these maladministration. This kind of mistreatment should stop now.

ኢትዮጵያ ከማን በልታ ነው ዋጋውን ከጎረቤት አገሮች የባሰ ውድ የምታረገው? የራሳችንን መኪና እንሰራለን ካሉ ይስሩ እና ያሳዩን::

Oh my my ........you baztard agame still here? Agames are weird in nature that is why we see these absurd people.
You don't know what you are talking about, do you? Car is not luxury because poor people use public transport because it is not luxury. your thick head can't differentiate these.

You son of whoore tell me how the government planing to alleviate the poverty by doing your hypotheses ?
Car is one of the technologies that alleviate human suffering by reducing he time people consume, I can' t go on teaching these illiterate/ school dropout agames.
All I know you baztard agame feel fine when you comment on my post,

temari

Post by temari » 19 Jan 2022, 07:14

The problem is not the car but the fuel/gas. We are spending huge amount of our hard currency to buy fuels and then sell it in Birr. If we let more cars on the streets, it means buying even more fuel with dollars. Who is going to buy it? Unless you come up with an alternative solution how to buy fuel cheep then there is no way Ethiopia can allow more cars to hit the roads.
Abaymado wrote:
In the whole world, only in Ethiopia car costs high, why? Is it corruption? or what? If the government failed to do its task, allow us to import cars from the neighboring countries. What a curse is that?
As you know most people in this country have cars because in one or other way they are benefited as result of living abroad. since the our currency birr is losing is value compared to dollar, people who reside overseas are enriching themselves, what about others? Corrupted leaders are the sole reasons for these maladministration. This kind of mistreatment should stop now.

This car in Kenya costs around 300,000 birr and in Ethiopia costs around 1-2 million birr. This is very amazing.

Educator

Post by Educator » 19 Jan 2022, 07:22

It is pure corruption. The connected and corrupted government loyalists import cars tax free and drive arround the country for cheap. The mass is condemned to pay exuberant amount of money for transportation. All the so called rich of the country imported their expensive cars tax free saving their ill-gotten wealth .

Abaymado wrote:
Last edited by Educator on 19 Jan 2022, 07:28, edited 1 time in total.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 19 Jan 2022, 07:24

temari wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 07:14
The problem is not the car but the fuel/gas. We are spending huge amount of our hard currency to buy fuels and then sell it in Birr. If we let more cars on the streets, it means buying even more fuel with dollars. Who is going to buy it? Unless you come up with an alternative solution how to buy fuel cheep then there is no way Ethiopia can allow more cars to hit the roads.
Abaymado wrote:

We are feeling that you are the mouthpiece of the government. Here you are again you are telling me the reason is the price of the fuel. In my last post on this issue you told this unconvincing reasons.
No it is not. Let the people take of the fuel. first lets us get our cars,

Watch this carefully

temari

Post by temari » 19 Jan 2022, 07:36

Instead of insulting me, focus on the issue and give me an alternative. We are spending huge amount of foreign currency on fuel. You still have not given me a solution to the fuel problem. Do you know what would happen if we let all cars on the streets? We would have fuel shortages everywhere and you will be the first to complain and say why is fuel shortages in Ethiopia? The government will be blamed for fuel shortages and many essential companies will stop functioning for lack of fuel and you will be the first to cry foul. The government can't resolve the problem of cars without also finding a solution to fuel prices. Come up with a solution for the fuel problem and only then you have a good reason to criticize the government.
Abaymado wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 07:24
temari wrote:
Abaymado wrote:

We are feeling that you are the mouthpiece of the government. Here you are again you are telling me the reason is the price of the fuel. In my last post on this issue you told this unconvincing reasons.

Watch this carefully

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 19 Jan 2022, 08:05

temari wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 07:36
Instead of insulting me, focus on the issue and give me an alternative. We are spending huge amount of foreign currency on fuel. You still have not given me a solution to the fuel problem. Do you know what would happen if we let all cars on the streets? We would have fuel shortages everywhere and you will be the first to complain and say why is fuel shortages in Ethiopia? The government will be blamed for fuel shortages and many essential companies will stop functioning for lack of fuel and you will be the first to cry foul. The government can't resolve the problem of cars without also finding a solution to fuel prices. Come up with a solution for the fuel problem and only then you have a good reason to criticize the government.
Abaymado wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 07:24
temari wrote:
Abaymado wrote:

Watch this carefully

I didn't insult you.
I understand you, you are so generous! you telling us if there are an excess car on the street there will be shortage of fuel. Indirectly only specific people are privileged to have cars! that is nice of you but no way, this can't continue no more. There will be legitimate government for people. The people know what benefit it and know how to elects its leaders not rogues.

You know what ..you are just talking to yourselves. No body said fuel is the main problems to the issue raised but you are. the sole reason is the government want to discard used cars.