Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zack

Re: The 650 MPs Of The UK Parliament Have Debated Recognition Of Somaliland

Post by Zack » 21 Jan 2022, 22:58

Again don’t flatter your self. Going agains Siad barre doesn’t make one treasonous hence he didn’t came through popular vote but by force a coupe . Now let’s put things into perspective. Siad barre didn’t murder his own clan more then other clans the only subclan that shared darood clan with him the majeeeteen he persecuted the Isaac he had personal hatred for them that’s why he killed many of them in Mogadishu during the jazeera massacre I know somali history this was in 1989
As for Siad barre him self he did good and bad his later years were very bad in the beginning he was doing very good

Dr Zackovich

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 22 Jan 2022, 08:15

Zack wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 22:58
Again don’t flatter your self. Going agains Siad barre doesn’t make one treasonous hence he didn’t came through popular vote but by force a coupe . Now let’s put things into perspective. Siad barre didn’t murder his own clan more then other clans the only subclan that shared darood clan with him the majeeeteen he persecuted the Isaac he had personal hatred for them that’s why he killed many of them in Mogadishu during the jazeera massacre I know somali history this was in 1989
As for Siad barre him self he did good and bad his later years were very bad in the beginning he was doing very good

Dr Zackovich

Hey, you little imbecile from Djibouti,

Your knowledge about Somalia is rudimentary and is obviously limited to what you've heard people saying and cannot differentiate between facts and personal opinions, as you've never been to Somalia; thus are incapable to discuss Somali issues - and better shut the fu.ck up.

It's like me arguing with Ethiopians on Ethiopian issues, claiming that I simply know Ethiopian history!

Your plain childish stupidity is even noticeable in your nick (Dr Zackovich).

You should rather be grateful to Somalia, as you got granted a refugee status, having claimed to be from Somalia, even though you're from Djibouti, in the same way that Ethiopian Tigrayans who got a refugee status as Eritrean should be grateful to Eritrea. Just a thought!

Zack

Post by Zack » 22 Jan 2022, 12:05

Actually you know that I have been to Somalia
Many times to Mogadishu and baydhabo I have a Somali passport for what is worth. But I don’t have to be thankful to what ever Somalia is because I as an dir issa man is automatically also a citizen of Somalia so that isn’t a problem really. U don’t know anything about Somalia or u don’t know more then me about Somalia

Dr Zackovich

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 22 Jan 2022, 12:09

we know your talking to yourself eden :roll: :roll:

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 22 Jan 2022, 16:04

Zack wrote:
22 Jan 2022, 12:05
Actually you know that I have been to Somalia
Many times to Mogadishu and baydhabo I have a Somali passport for what is worth. But I don’t have to be thankful to what ever Somalia is because I as an dir issa man is automatically also a citizen of Somalia so that isn’t a problem really. U don’t know anything about Somalia or u don’t know more then me about Somalia

Dr Zackovich

Any idiot can have a Somali passport, and I'm sure you paid for that Somali passport to support you asylum claim. Again, visiting a country doesn't make you knowledgeable enough to discuss its deep political and psychological issues.

False, being from a Somali clan doesn't make you automatically a citizen from Somalia; you must have dug up this crap out of your arse.

Stick to your prostitution and trash stricken Djibouti, where the prices of just about everything, apart from sex, is shockingly expensive. Just a thought.