Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Robel11

We have no words only swords to exchange with tigrinya in Metahit.

Post by Robel11 » 18 Jan 2022, 05:58

No more being nice deki sharmota, deki haram. F@ck Eritrea I’m not even living in it. Metahit’s people are currently living in Sudan and these seb Barka, seb Senhit, seb Sahel, seb Semhar miss their homes dearly and they will come with swords and guns soon and let them find you then you bast@rd deki sharmota tigrinya.

Robel11

Re: We have no words only swords to exchange with tigrinya in Metahit.

Post by Robel11 » 18 Jan 2022, 06:08

Please wait, video is loading...
Allah wu Akbar!

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 18 Jan 2022, 06:32

Mr Dedebitan :mrgreen:

You tried to turn Oromo against Amhara and look how it is working for ya. The wrath of the biher-bihereseboch has turned against your TPLF. And some Turkish drones as a bonus. :oops:

No Eritrean will fall for your divisive ploy. We know you use another nickname with Agaizian ideology.
Robel11 wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 05:58
No more being nice deki sharmota, deki haram. F@ck Eritrea I’m not even living in it. Metahit’s people are currently living in Sudan and these seb Barka, seb Senhit, seb Sahel, seb Semhar miss their homes dearly and they will come with swords and guns soon and let them find you then you bast@rd deki sharmota tigrinya.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 18 Jan 2022, 07:50

Robel11 wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 05:58
Weizero aziza.

You just realized that there is hope for Tigray