Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Robel11

Post Isaias Eritrea will soak in blood.Allah wu akbar!! I’m going to behe@d any bast@rd in Metahit.

Post by Robel11 » 18 Jan 2022, 05:04

We don’t give a f@ck if these deki sharmota deqalu come with their cousins the bast@rd agames we going to eat yous alive.Tesfazion talking about swords, wait and see wedi sharomta we’ll show you how we use the sword.

Tigrinya agames took our lands and repopulated it with their kins. My forefathers lands Semhar, Sahel, Senhit and Barka has been demographically changed forever. Prior to isaias no tigrinya agame stepped on these lands, but now they have made it their homes, they’ve opened bars, drink on the streets, opened prostitution house, flirt with our muslim girls etc.

My Semhar looks completely different than I use to know it, bast@rd tigrinya’s have been scattered everywhere, same with Sahel. Senhit looks completely like a tigrinya city, Senhit isn’t the city I use to know. When it comes to Barka,it’s not the barka I use to know, tigrinya stole our farms, lands and nothing is left. Deqlau deki sharomta took my fathers and forefathers lands.

They inprisoned our sheiks in 1994 on assumption of jihad and they haven’t being out ever since. These sheiks were innocent their only crime was teaching the Quran.

They murdered our hero’s during the struggle for Eritrea in cold blood and falsely claimed Ethiopian troops killed them

They hate and insult our Quran and prophet Mohammed daily on social media as their Orthodox leader isaias is doing in Eritrea.

They openly express on social media that Eritrea is a Christian state and muslims are immigrants in Eritrea and they going to wipe us out with their agame cousins if we dare to fight and claim our lands back.

There is no one that knows Metahit than it’s real people and we know how to get in and out. You’ve seen Syria yes, just wait, Eritrea will be worse than Syria and the killing and bombing will continue till eternity.

30 years LOOONG
They took our land and we kept quite for the sake of unity, they imprisoned our sheiks and we left it for the sake of unity, we spoke Tigrinya for the sake of unity. Enough is enough now, if this policy doesn’t change, Eritrea will be covered in blood and one of us will live in it.

It’s our forefathers fault for allowing yous to join our struggle now we paying for it. Don’t worry, these bast@rds will pay, there is a day for everything.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Post Isaias Eritrea will soak in blood.Allah wu akbar!! I’m going to behe@d any bast@rd in Metahit.

Post by Zmeselo » 18 Jan 2022, 06:40

Kid saHsaH ugum, wedi gaHba.

We're all Eritreans, you piece of shít.

Shove ur amateurish "divide & conquer" attempt where it doesn't shine, you fa66ot.

Just go & squeel Uuu...Joe biden, you twàt.

Robel11 wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 05:04
We don’t give a f@ck if these deki sharmota deqalu come with their cousins the bast@rd agames we going to eat yous alive.Tesfazion talking about swords, wait and see wedi sharomta we’ll show you how we use the sword.

Tigrinya agames took our lands and repopulated it with their kins. My forefathers lands Semhar, Sahel, Senhit and Barka has been demographically changed forever. Prior to isaias no tigrinya agame stepped on these lands, but now they have made it their homes, they’ve opened bars, drink on the streets, opened prostitution house, flirt with our muslim girls etc.

My Semhar looks completely different than I use to know it, bast@rd tigrinya’s have been scattered everywhere, same with Sahel. Senhit looks completely like a tigrinya city, Senhit isn’t the city I use to know. When it comes to Barka,it’s not the barka I use to know, tigrinya stole our farms, lands and nothing is left. Deqlau deki sharomta took my fathers and forefathers lands.

They inprisoned our sheiks in 1994 on assumption of jihad and they haven’t being out ever since. These sheiks were innocent their only crime was teaching the Quran.

They murdered our hero’s during the struggle for Eritrea in cold blood and falsely claimed Ethiopian troops killed them

They hate and insult our Quran and prophet Mohammed daily on social media as their Orthodox leader isaias is doing in Eritrea.

They openly express on social media that Eritrea is a Christian state and muslims are immigrants in Eritrea and they going to wipe us out with their agame cousins if we dare to fight and claim our lands back.

There is no one that knows Metahit than it’s real people and we know how to get in and out. You’ve seen Syria yes, just wait, Eritrea will be worse than Syria and the killing and bombing will continue till eternity.

30 years LOOONG
They took our land and we kept quite for the sake of unity, they imprisoned our sheiks and we left it for the sake of unity, we spoke Tigrinya for the sake of unity. Enough is enough now, if this policy doesn’t change, Eritrea will be covered in blood and one of us will live in it.

It’s our forefathers fault for allowing yous to join our struggle now we paying for it. Don’t worry, these bast@rds will pay, there is a day for everything.
Last edited by Zmeselo on 18 Jan 2022, 12:20, edited 2 times in total.