Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

C beyond

Re: ሰበርር ዜና>>>Tiffany Haddish petitioned the judge for leniency, and her recent trip to Eritrea led her to drink excessi

Post by C beyond » 17 Jan 2022, 20:44

Tiffany may sue the Eritrean government for the anguish she endured during her ten-day stay in Eritrea. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: ሰበርር ዜና>>>Tiffany Haddish petitioned the judge for leniency, and her recent trip to Eritrea led her to drink excessi

Post by tarik » 17 Jan 2022, 21:03

Hasad agame wedi qomal qosal lemani.They arrested tiffany because she told z truth about z lies of ur white masters about My Eritrea and Horn of Africa and Africa in General,it's not about fake DUI, u evil twisted jealous baztard from cursed-land-tigray.

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 17 Jan 2022, 21:17

Tariku, After seeing images like this all throughout the country, I couldn't blame her, alcohol is the bare minimum she can do to ease her mind. :lol: :lol: :lol:

tarik wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 21:03
Hasad agame wedi qomal qosal lemani.They arrested tiffany because she told z truth about z lies of ur white masters about My Eritrea and Horn of Africa and Africa in General,it's not about fake DUI, u evil twisted jealous baztard from cursed-land-tigray.