Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
Y3n3g3s3w
Member
Posts: 217
Joined: 22 Dec 2017, 00:56

FANO and the Government

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 17 Jan 2022, 15:02

FANO

Fano has played a huge role in averting dangerous situation for the people of Amhara and Ethiopia equally and is paying a heavy price as we speak that deserves our maximum respect. In my opinion, Post the war on terror, FANO should be integrated in to either Amhara region or federal security system. Such disciplined and dedicated force takes time and other resources to come by. So why not integrate it in to the national or regional force.

However, for ER forum members and others that are wagging their tail for FANO here in ER and elsewhere, for most part, you are not Amharas , if there is a 1% chance that you are not a terrorist weyanie then you are people like Tamrat Layne, Lidetu Ayalew and the sheep they are herding. For God sake does any one believe that these (Lidetu and Tamrat)scum bugs are up to the interests of the people of Amhara or Ethiopia? They have no useful agenda for Amhara or Ethiopia, they are just nostalgic of their servitude lifestyles. I think servitude life style is addictive. Look at Ermias Legese and Habtamu Ayalew which by the way I have been following and even at some point supported their stand against the Jawar-Lemma Kegna politics. Look at them now, is there any one more nostalgic than Ermias and his decon - Habtamu for their servitude life?


The government

I am pretty sure /believe the government has good well intended plan for fano. I also don’t think these government is against its own people unlike its predecessor. Some kind of integration in to the formal security system is in order I.E. if they (Fanos) are interested to be so. But then we are not there yet. We are still at war and fano is doing a great job in that.

The current situation in Ethiopia, with all it’s ups and downs, has created a conducive environment for the people of Ethiopia to live in harmony with each other or at least to build a country where everyone will co-exist with its neighbours, especially for coming generation of Ethiopians. Towards that end we should support and stick to our government’s guidelines for building our nation. Simply because the government has more “eyes and ears “ that it can see and hear and make decisions that is best for the country.

Now, am I 100% happy with the government? Not really! There are So many things that I am not happy about but at the same time I realize the government is not one person . Different departments and individuals in the government make decisions some in good faith while others with sinister motives yet others to sabotage the same people they are supposed to be serving for financial or other gains or even revenge on their losses from the previous government/terrorist
Do I want the government do things better? almost always!
Do I want the government to consult me on everything it does ? No! I don’t mind opinion poll, but then who does that on national security issues especially when the country is facing existential threat from multitude of sources? And further more I do believe this government is doing more or less for the best interest of the country as a whole. As I said I may not be happy with some decision of the government, A case in point is the manner and timing of the recent release of prisoners. I never thought the government would give that as a X-Mass gift for the people of Ethiopia. However, different departments in the government do their thing their own way with out anticipating the consequences thoroughly.
As the mathematician do we have to add up the positive things and subtract the negative and keep adding on all the positive things the government is doing(which are many by the way to offset the negatives) until we build our country. You can’t destroy an ancient country like Ethiopia and build a new country that easily. You want give it a try? Well , you will have lots of countries that will promise to give you a hand until you destroy your mother land or separate from it . Once that happens ….go and read history or even see other countries. Destroying/disintegrating a country is not that difficult, but building one is much much harder!


The next venues for chaos in the country

Inter ethnic and religions- particularly between Orthodox and Protestant
The logic : The PM is Protestant and therefore he prefer Protestant versus Orthodox.
The PM is Oromo hence he is biased toward his Oromo roots versus other ethnics.
All these bullshit with aim of eroding the unity created over the last especially one years as a result of the war on terror.

kibramlak
Member
Posts: 1913
Joined: 26 Sep 2013, 09:27

Re: FANO and the Government

Post by kibramlak » 17 Jan 2022, 16:32

In which part of the planet earth are you living ?
Do you think what the Orthodox church enduring is right for you? Do you deny it?

You don't know now over 60 to 70% of government offices are filled with Oromuma ? Havent you noticed that at the airport from janitors to security agents, leterally every where in Addis, close to 80% places filled at sub-cities and land adminstration. What do you say about the non-stop desettlement from many parts of Oromuma ?

You are exactly like those hodams who have been saying "ተመስገን በልቸ ካደርኩ" አይነት.
ከርሳም አፈር የበላህ

Noble Amhara
Member+
Posts: 8272
Joined: 02 Feb 2020, 13:00
Location: Abysinnia

Re: FANO and the Government

Post by Noble Amhara » 17 Jan 2022, 16:42

It is Orthodox who are supporting abiy the most in Addis in fact the diasporas that visited abiy and treat him like a God are Orthodox. Pentes are nominal supporters of Abiy and stand with Abiy because he Claims to be a Pente. The issue of Meskel Square is so dumb! It will be renamed Ye Hizb Adebabay for all religions. In fact, the Administration lacks lands and Adebabays! the Shawa farmers also say they don't want to lose their land to build a big Adebabay I Agree with them. and also the real holy sites of Addis are Shewas Entoto WashaMikael that were made out of stone thousands of years ago!

The Orthodox Priest claiming Meskel Adedabay "yegna yegna yegna" I disagree with and so do most ethiopians. The Purpose is to ignite ethno-hatred and cause civil war

I also strongly disagree with the Pente Radical Pastor claiming to take over the Square! That is not Pente because real pentes actually down look meskel adebabey as unholy mareyt
kibramlak wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 16:32
In which part of the planet earth are you living ?
Do you think what the Orthodox church enduring is right for you? Do you deny it?

You don't know now over 60 to 70% of government offices are filled with Oromuma ? Havent you noticed that at the airport from janitors to security agents, leterally every where in Addis, close to 80% places filled at sub-cities and land adminstration. What do you say about the non-stop desettlement from many parts of Oromuma ?

You are exactly like those hodams who have been saying "ተመስገን በልቸ ካደርኩ" አይነት.
ከርሳም አፈር የበላህ

ZEMEN
Member
Posts: 1898
Joined: 27 Jun 2011, 14:37

Re: FANO and the Government

Post by ZEMEN » 17 Jan 2022, 17:01

Noble Amhara wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 16:42
It is Orthodox who are supporting abiy the most in Addis in fact the diasporas that visited abiy and treat him like a God are Orthodox. Pentes are nominal supporters of Abiy and stand with Abiy because he Claims to be a Pente. The issue of Meskel Square is so dumb! It will be renamed Ye Hizb Adebabay for all religions. In fact, the Administration lacks lands and Adebabays! the Shawa farmers also say they don't want to lose their land to build a big Adebabay I Agree with them. and also the real holy sites of Addis are Shewas Entoto WashaMikael that were made out of stone thousands of years ago!

The Orthodox Priest claiming Meskel Adedabay "yegna yegna yegna" I disagree with and so do most ethiopians. The Purpose is to ignite ethno-hatred and cause civil war

I also strongly disagree with the Pente Radical Pastor claiming to take over the Square! That is not Pente because real pentes actually down look meskel adebabey as unholy mareyt
kibramlak wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 16:32
In which part of the planet earth are you living ?
Do you think what the Orthodox church enduring is right for you? Do you deny it?

You don't know now over 60 to 70% of government offices are filled with Oromuma ? Havent you noticed that at the airport from janitors to security agents, leterally every where in Addis, close to 80% places filled at sub-cities and land adminstration. What do you say about the non-stop desettlement from many parts of Oromuma ?

You are exactly like those hodams who have been saying "ተመስገን በልቸ ካደርኩ" አይነት.
ከርሳም አፈር የበላህ
Why not do what Eritrea did; outlaw the foreign religion that was created by CIA and other entities for solo purpose of spying. It is fake, it is wrong and outlaw it. anyone who tries, send him or her to jail. Start with fake and coward so-called Ethiopian PM. He is fake with a fake religion. Start with him and then every one will behave.

Y3n3g3s3w
Member
Posts: 217
Joined: 22 Dec 2017, 00:56

Re: FANO and the Government

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 18 Jan 2022, 11:50

i was about to thank you for being such a concerned citizen- keeping an eye on every gov't and non-gov"t institutions alike , however your vulglar language- yek!. So my suggestion is give a call to your uncle(EAL CEO Tewolde ገብረ ሴጣን )and advise him to fix it !
mr . ክብረሴጣን

kibramlak wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 16:32
In which part of the planet earth are you living ?
Do you think what the Orthodox church enduring is right for you? Do you deny it?

You don't know now over 60 to 70% of government offices are filled with Oromuma ? Havent you noticed that at the airport from janitors to security agents, leterally every where in Addis, close to 80% places filled at sub-cities and land adminstration. What do you say about the non-stop desettlement from many parts of Oromuma ?

You are exactly like those hodams who have been saying "ተመስገን በልቸ ካደርኩ" አይነት.
ከርሳም አፈር የበላህ

ethiopianunity
Member+
Posts: 7826
Joined: 30 Apr 2007, 17:38

Re: FANO and the Government

Post by ethiopianunity » 18 Jan 2022, 17:16

Great explanation

kibramlak
Member
Posts: 1913
Joined: 26 Sep 2013, 09:27

Re: FANO and the Government

Post by kibramlak » 18 Jan 2022, 23:50

Connect the dots. እንደ ዲያስፖራ እና ላሜቦራ ዝም ብለህ አታጨብጭብ

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 11:50
i was about to thank you for being such a concerned citizen- keeping an eye on every gov't and non-gov"t institutions alike , however your vulglar language- yek!. So my suggestion is give a call to your uncle(EAL CEO Tewolde ገብረ ሴጣን )and advise him to fix it !
mr . ክብረሴጣን

kibramlak wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 16:32
In which part of the planet earth are you living ?
Do you think what the Orthodox church enduring is right for you? Do you deny it?

You don't know now over 60 to 70% of government offices are filled with Oromuma ? Havent you noticed that at the airport from janitors to security agents, leterally every where in Addis, close to 80% places filled at sub-cities and land adminstration. What do you say about the non-stop desettlement from many parts of Oromuma ?

You are exactly like those hodams who have been saying "ተመስገን በልቸ ካደርኩ" አይነት.
ከርሳም አፈር የበላህ

Y3n3g3s3w
Member
Posts: 217
Joined: 22 Dec 2017, 00:56

Re: FANO and the Government

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 23 Jan 2022, 11:24

Next stop ለአሸባሪዎች ተጀመረ



Y3n3g3s3w
Member
Posts: 217
Joined: 22 Dec 2017, 00:56

Re: FANO and the Government

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 29 Jan 2022, 11:47


Post Reply