Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

I just do not have enough words to explain myself, Adwa and Axum must be the shame of Tigray w/out hesitation???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 15 Jan 2022, 22:49

Ms Adgisya Zwaale Zrabi'ee Tirat Lemede

The Axum people became friends with Adwa and they became Adwa and forgot their Tigrawinet and Newri and Xiyaf and sale out Tigray for the Diqalu the way the Adwans did for Diqala Meles and Sebhat on the expense of Tigray today.

Tigrayans ask to yourself, how many relatives of Debretsion are fighting in the war right now, how many all Diqalu leaders families and relatives joined the struggle today and compare the relatives of the three opposition parties and educated Tigrayans by ten generations in Tigray are fighting to defend Tigray from extinction by the mortal enemies Diqalu Meles and Sebhat defending for Hamassien and Amhara.

If Tigrayans could fight their fathers and older brothers “EDU” for sure Tigrayans today can annihilate all Diqalu from the soil of Tigray. You must apply the same logic the reason Woyane fought their fathers EDU, because they saw they were obstacle for Tigray to achieve its end means and they were linked to Amhara. Why not then you cannot apply the same logic today against Diqalu who torched Tigray under their looting and lying leadership and brought catastrophe and they will make decision again for Tigray???

What is your problems Adwa and Axum to let not your sons and daughters to make the right decision for your people than Diqalu chegrelewot Debretsion, Fetlework and Alem G/wahid to make the decision, who is the trustworthy, Deqi Abat with ten generations in Tigray, who cares for you and Tigray, who do you think brave enough to take personal risk and save your people, the Diqalu or Deqi Gezana/Rubana???

Do you know Debretsion, Fetlework, Alem G/wahid and all the Diqalu in charge of Tigray for 30 years looting and faarting in a good time but when the dark time came, all of them run to Tigray and handed over the 17 years bitter struggle of Tigray to Amhara and Hamassien the two mortal enemies due to America warning memo to scare them and they did not want to take personal risk to save Tigray and the struggle and end the federal system and separate Amhara from the federal to wage war the way they are doing right now but Debretsion, Fetlework and Alem chose to hand power to the enemies than taking personal risk as leaders of Tigray and defended from distraction and opened Tigray gate for the enemies and Tigray people became “Sutuh Buqli” for the enemies feast.

Personally, I talked and warned what was coming from the enemies and what they would do if they got any chance to harm Tigray and how they would do it, I explained them over and over to all Woyane leaders’ for years. I explained myself very clearly how they can avert the war and disasters but no one helped me either from the Diaspora so called activist aka Wardiya Diqalu nor at home the leadership, rather president of Somali picked up the message and asked Tigray leaders to dismantle the country before Amhara take power and have an access to the federal resources and manpower to wage war but the Diqalu leadership led by the evil man Sebhat Nega refused and arrested president of Somali. He promised them to create one country with Afar, Somali and Tigray and promised them that we should use any resources underneath of Somali soil for three of us than the enemy Amhara and for that reason the Diqalu arrested him.

The Diqalu refused to go after Issayas for 18 years despite he was doing everything to undermine Tigray power due to their blood from the north and they did not want to harm Eritreans but it was okay for them Tigray to fall the way it did today yet those Diqalu enemy of Tigray and spy of Eritrea still leading Tigray today. This is why I am saying what is wrong with the Adwa and Axum people cannot see it and do not understand what and who are good for them.

Adwa, do you respect and trust non Tigrayan Diqalu Debretsion, Fetlework, Sebhat Nega and others than Kinfe Baitona leader who is bright, very decisive, articulate and seems love his people and his own skin than the Diqalu and he refused to be wardiya of Diqalu???

Axum why you trust Alem G/wahid Sebhat Nega wardiya who brought Tigray to catastrophe than the leader from independent party who is one of the wisest and smart breathing in Tigray soil today, what did you get from the Diqala chegrelewot Samora Yinus, when do you learn and say this is not right and this is not for Axum nor Tigray as a whole???

Why is General Migbey does not learn the disaster he made with the other generals to be Diqalu Meles and Sebhat Wardiya for 18 years and under their security Tigray to be invaded by spies more than Tigray armies all over Tigray before the war started and Tigray is being torched now and General Migbey came out and cried as a real nationalist Tigrayan yet he came out again to support the Diqalu leadership who burned Tigray than fight as Tigrayan hero and stand with his people and defy all the criminal looter Diqalu from the leadership???

Axum and Adwa, you can still tell the Diqalu, enough is enough Tigray must set up or establish an oversight committee from all parties and make decision what is agreed upon by the committee and sign on it to avoid another callosal mistakes to harm Tigray all over again, this committee is not to garnish power and cash in and enrich their families and relatives like the Diqalu leaderships did for the last 30 years but to protect Tigray with less or none mistakes and to take Tigray to a safer place no Tigrayan wage war with Amhara and Hamassien again, can we agree with that??? This war was avoidable and easy to see and put a concrete plan to safeguard Tigray but the Diqalu are not educated and smart people specially Debretsion is a fake and fraud Dr. pretender and his brain is frozen cannot see, think nor listen what other bright Tigrayans are telling him. He was told over and over every day from all corners of the world by nationalist Tigrayans what was coming and how he can avoid it and what to do immediately but he has been lying to the people as he is still lying to Tigrayans. Debretsion is asking Tigrayans in Diaspora to unite and defend Tigray but he refused to unite with the real Tigrayans the four parties and make decision as united Tigrayans than the Diqalu Sebhat Nega mafia network family affairs decisions.

All the generals have responsibilities to bring all the brightest Tigrayans to lead Tigray temporarily until we finish the unfinished business left or ignored by the Diqalu Meles and Sebhat in 1991.

To the parties leaders and members, tell TDF the freelance nationalist Tigrayans, the Diqalu do not have any member of their families and relatives with TDF excluding the real Tigrayans your brothers and relatives to lead Tigray and transform from this disaster leadership of Diqalu mafia network to the people leadership once Tigray is liberated by TDF, the people’s army than the Diqalu Chegrelewot Wardiya.

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 18 Jan 2022, 20:29, edited 7 times in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: I just do not have enough words to explain myself, Adwa and Axum must be the shame of Tigray w/out hesitation???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 16 Jan 2022, 00:41

Why the generals and the people of Tigray mainly Adwa and Axum who have many cadres in the party who are the protector of Diqalu will be allowed to represent on behalf of Tigray with their boss Eritrea, do you see why the Diqalu promote any Diqala or who lived in Eritrea than Tigrayans fought the war, whose weakness is, why the Diaspora so called activists aka Diqalu Wardiyas do not speak now when their brothers Tigrayans denied by the Diqalu mafia family of Sebhat, Tigray issue became Sebhat families by blood and marriage issue and they have to make decision behind closed door from the owners of Tigray Tigrayans???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: I just do not have enough words to explain myself, Adwa and Axum must be the shame of Tigray w/out hesitation???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 16 Jan 2022, 02:12

I used to say to when Meles was alive, Meles loved to be PM of Ethiopia than independent of Tigray like Issayas dream had but shattered by Meles to let him go over him and Meles sold Tigray territories from east, south and west to appease Amhara, however, after the border war Meles wanted to stay in power was not for his personal power but for Eritrea. Because Meles knew without him Ethiopia is going to swallow Eritrea at any time they get a chance. So, Meles was staying in power in order to protect the Eritrean independent and Debretsion, Fetlework, Sebhat know this and now the Diqalu Tigray leadership Debretsion, Fetlework and Alem are concerned about Eritrea next war and they are doing everything to keep Tigray power by denying other Tigrayans to make decision for Tigray the way used to be during the struggle for 17 years, there was general conference and selected new leadership and everything was on the open for discussion but after the split of Woyane leadership there was no any general conference all Woyane members held and elected their leaders, rather the organization became a mafia network all are enter related by blood and marriage “Sigaka Sigaka” discussion and keep the same all loot and protect Eritrea. Today the Diqalu are trying to do exactly what Meles did after Eritrea refused to let anything to come through their soil to help Tigray in 1984 yet the Diqalu Tigray went to their base to save them and looted 3 billion Bir equivalent of over one billion dollars to Eritrea, 20% fuel imported to the country for free and Tigray pushed for their independent and secured their independent. Today the traitor enemy Hamassien are doing exactly knowing the Diqalu will let them free from the genocide they have been committing. Debretsion and Fetlework love of power is to protect Eritrea the way Diqala Meles and Sebhat did and every Tigrayan must aware of this and we must push all the other parties, educated people to join and make united decision for the future of Tigray, not Diqalu enemy of Tigray to represent Tigray for any discussion with Amhara and Hamassien. This is the stake every Tigrayan must understand and do something, that is speak out now and stop committing another mistakes to support Diqalu for the demise of Tigray the way they did last year.

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 16 Jan 2022, 07:36

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 22:49
Ms Adgisya Zwaale Zrabi'ee Tirat Lemede

The Axum people became friends with Adwa and they became Adwa and forgot their Tigrawinet and Newri and Xiyaf and sale out Tigray for the Diqalu the way the Adwans did for Diqala Meles and Sebhat on the expense of Tigray today.

Tigrayans ask to yourself, how many relatives of Debretsion are fighting in the war right now, how many all Diqalu leaders families and relatives joined the struggle today and compare the relatives of the three opposition parties and educated Tigrayans by ten generations in Tigray fighting to defend Tigray from extinction by the mortal enemies Diqalu Meles and Sebhat defending for Hamassien and Amhara.

If Tigrayans could fight their fathers and older brothers “EDU” for sure Tigrayans today can annihilate all Diqalu from the soil of Tigray. You must apply the same logic the reason Woyane fought their fathers EDU, because they saw they were obstacle for Tigray to achieve its end means and they were linked to Amhara. Why not then you cannot apply the same logic today against Diqalu who torched Tigray under their looting and lying leadership and brought catastrophe and they will make decision again for Tigray???

What is your problems Adwa and Axum to let not your sons and daughters to make the right decision for your people than Diqalu chegrelewot Debretsion, Fetlework and Alem G/wahid to make the decision, who is the trustworthy, Deqi Abat with ten generations in Tigray, who cares for you and Tigray, who do you think brave enough to take personal risk and save your people, the Diqalu or Deqi Gezana/Rubana???

Do you know Debretsion, Fetlework, Alem G/wahid and all the Diqalu in charge of Tigray for 30 years looting and faarting in a good time but when the dark time came, all of them run to Tigray and handed over the 17 years bitter struggle of Tigray to Amhara and Hamassien the two mortal enemies due to America warning memo to scare them and they did not want to take personal risk to save Tigray and the struggle and end the federal system and separate Amhara from the federal to wage war the way they are doing right now but Debretsion, Fetlework and Alem chose to hand power to the enemies than taking personal risk as leaders of Tigray and defended from distraction and opened Tigray gate for the enemies and Tigray people became “Sutuh Buqli” for the enemies feast.

Personally, I talked and warned what was coming from the enemies and what they would do if they got any chance to harm Tigray and how they would do it, I explained them over and over to all Woyane leaders’ for years. I explained myself very clearly how they can avert the war and disasters but no one helped me either from the Diaspora so called activist aka Wardiya Diqalu nor at home the leadership, rather president of Somali picked up the message and asked Tigray leaders to dismantle the country before Amhara take power and have an access to the federal resources and manpower to wage war but the Diqalu leadership led by the evil man Sebhat Nega refused and arrested president of Somali. He promised them to create one country with Afar, Somali and Tigray and promised them that we should use any resources underneath of Somali soil for three of us than the enemy Amhara and for that reason the Diqalu arrested him.

The Diqalu refused to go after Issayas for 18 years despite he was doing everything to undermine Tigray power due to their blood from the north and they did not want to harm Eritreans but it was okay for them Tigray to fall the way it did today yet those Diqalu enemy of Tigray and spy of Eritrea still leading Tigray today. This is why I am saying what is wrong with the Adwa and Axum people cannot see it and do not understand what and who are good for them.

Adwa, do you respect and trust non Tigrayan Diqalu Debretsion, Fetlework, Sebhat Nega and others than Kinfe Baitona leader who is bright, very decisive, articulate and seems love his people and his own skin than the Diqalu and he refused to be wardiya of Diqalu???

Axum why you trust Alem G/wahid Sebhat Nega wardiya who brought Tigray to catastrophe than the leader from independent party who is one of the wisest and smart breathing in Tigray soil today, what did you get from the Diqala chegrelewot Samora Yinus, when do you learn and say this is not right and this is not for Axum nor Tigray as a whole???

Why is General Migbey does not learn the disaster he made with the other generals to be Diqalu Meles and Sebhat Wardiya for 18 years and under their security Tigray to be invaded by spies more than Tigray armies all over Tigray before the war started and Tigray is being torched now and General Migbey came out and cried as a real nationalist Tigrayan yet he came out again to support the Diqalu leadership who burned Tigray than fight as Tigrayan hero and stand with his people and defy all the criminal looter Diqalu from the leadership???

Axum and Adwa, you can still tell the Diqalu, enough is enough Tigray must set up or establish an oversight committee from all parties and make decision what is agreed upon by the committee and sign on it to avoid another callosal mistakes to harm Tigray all over again, this committee is not to garnish power and cash in and enrich their families and relatives like the Diqalu leaderships did for the last 30 years but to protect Tigray with less or none mistakes and to take Tigray to a safer place no Tigrayan wage war with Amhara and Hamassien again, can we agree with that??? This war was avoidable and easy to see and put a concrete plan to safeguard Tigray but the Diqalu are not educated and smart people specially Debretsion is a fake and fraud Dr. pretender and his brain is frozen cannot see, think nor listen what other bright Tigrayans are telling him. He was told over and over every day from all corners of the world by nationalist Tigrayans what was coming and how he can avoid it and what to do immediately but he has been lying to the people as he is still lying to Tigrayans. Debretsion is asking Tigrayans in Diaspora to unite and defend Tigray but he refused to unite with the real Tigrayans the four parties and make decision as united Tigrayans than the Diqalu Sebhat Nega mafia network family affairs decisions.

All the generals have responsibilities to bring all the brightest Tigrayans to lead Tigray temporarily until we finish the unfinished business left or ignored by the Diqalu Meles and Sebhat in 1991.

To the parties leaders and members, tell TDF the freelance nationalist Tigrayans, the Diqalu do not have any member of their families and relatives with TDF excluding the real Tigrayans your brothers and relatives to lead Tigray and transform from this disaster leadership of Diqalu mafia network to the people leadership once Tigray is liberated by TDF, the people’s army than the Diqalu Chegrelewot Wardiya.

You are right. Weneed Tigrayans to reperesent tigrayans. Tegaru Ena Asmera Abyna are too risky to represent the people of Tigray. Leaders should local and Tigrayans.Tigray cannot afford to tloose this war and Tigray can only win the war if the leaders are from Tigray. There are many abled and educated Tigrayans. We need to let them lead us. It is said Debretsion was instrumental in the murder of Abay Tsehaye, Asmelash,General Seare and the others who are cold-bloodedly murdered by Eritrean spies.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 16 Jan 2022, 12:26

Tegaru do you see yourself as worthy and proud to your own skin, if so, the Diqalu do not value you as you value yourself as Tigrayan. If the Diqalu say no to the other parties, educated Tigrayan in the leadership decision making they are saying all Tigrayans cannot participate for their own future. The war is being waged by the Tigrayans yet the decision makers are non Tigrayan heartless who brought Tigray to disaster, in a normal country those leaders should have been arrested for the heinous crime they committed against Tigray.

If they had a brain their brain should have told them to give up and let others try after they failed everyone in Tigray but they are moron peasants let to think ahead of time and avert things, they are not capable of listing others and do accordingly. Now we are asking them let others join you and make the right decision for Tigray people and avoid costly mistakes to take us back farther, what is wrong with that and work with other Tigrayans to bring the lasting and correct solution for the problems they brought???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 16 Jan 2022, 13:02

Tigrayans do you know Debretsion is a fraud president of Tigray and illegitimate president, because he was elected by a woreda he never been there or live there and he is not from the woreda. Had Debretsion run for office from Mekelle the place he lived more than two years; he could have been a legitimate president of Tigray. Sebhat arranged in one of the Adwa woreda and the people of the woreda were told to vote for him, one of the exemplary corruptions of Adwa. The question is why Adwa people allowed such corruption and secondly why Debretsion did not run from other woreda of Tigray, because other woreda would ask him who are you, who are your parents in this woreda, when was the last time you live with the woreda people and discus matters to them in any meeting before, now to show up for election to represent the people you never interact before???

There is no Tigray government and there is no army for the government, the government we had was to protect the people but they failed and allowed enemies to destroy it and the government is destroyed with the Diqalu leadership. The government does not provide anything to anyone including the fighting forces, everyone is voluntary joining the struggle and the decision makers should be voluntary collection of people who can run Tigray temporary and set up all the things make Tigray stable and free society in the future to be governed by law and order and the constitution to be drafted will be the father of Tigray forever.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 17 Jan 2022, 17:14, edited 1 time in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 17 Jan 2022, 01:30

Why Baitona has not joined with independent and Salsay woyane parties for the creation of oversight committee a pull from the four parties.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 17 Jan 2022, 10:06

What is your problem Tegaru, collection of concerned and loyal Tigrayans to make decision for the fate of Tigray than the same the usual looters Diqalu uneducated and made many mistakes who brought Tigray to ground zero to make decision as private family matters???

When do you think the right time to demand educated wise people to make decision for the future of Tigray, is it today before another mistake they commit or after they committed the mistake to cost another round of Agony???

What did we learn from their previous mistakes led to withdrawal of TDF from the outskirt of Addis Ababa, Tigray to be invaded, Eritrea to get paid to kill and wipe out Tigray from the face world map???

If there was no mistake does your brain think this war could have been averted, yes as many specially myself pushed hard to give ethnics their own future and dismantle the bloody country, had we do that we would not faced united many countries including America waging war against Tigray. What did we get from Debrestion his economic development and the enemy is poverty than Hamassien and Amhara???

The creation of oversight committee is not to be president of Tigray but to make the right decision what we are doing, to win the war to our favor, to save our fighting forces from unnecessary mistakes the way the Diqalu have been doing over and over. This is the right time to make the right decision to safeguard our people from the next round of war as we have been doing for centuries. We have been making series of mistakes for centuries and we are fighting the same enemy Amhara for centuries, how can be stopped and who should stop it unless we do it today by the able smart and educated Tigrayans to make collective decision than one family decision.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 18 Jan 2022, 03:09

Tigrayan youths and nationalists who care for the people of Tigray more than yourself and all the parties members and from all walk of life must share, the struggle of TDF is solely for the Diqalu Mafia network who brought Tigray to disaster and forced all Tigrayans to carry guns just for one Diqalu families by blood and marriage. This enemy cancer must be cut now the way Woyane cut EDU. EDU was God fearing and true nationalist except they had Amhara sentiment, so the Diqalu Amhara shoe shinners and TPLF removed them from Tigray soil, This time we have worst mafia families spy of enemy Hamassien making decision and refused to go after Issayas for 20 years and corned Tigray the enemy Hamassien joined with Amhara and got paid over one billion dollars to kill and wipe out Tigray under the Diqalu Issayas spies such as Meles, Sebhat, Samora Yinus, Debretsion I know but there are others and their associate Tigrayans are controlling Tigray today and all Tigrayans should not expect anything from them expect war. All Tigrayans must tell or share to our TDF about this evil cancer of Tigray to remove them including any general who is Diqalu wardiya must go with them too, because without the help of Wardiya Tigrayans the Diqalu cannot breath in Tigray for one night. Tigrayans take control your destination not to give another chance to Diqalu to harm you the way they have been doing for the last 45 years.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 18 Jan 2022, 03:20

Halafi Of Tembien you are starting to sound like Waghemra Militias south of you! They also curse Adwa Aksum! The problem is tembienays keep Adwa/Askum as their kings. You also gotta realize tigray is failed state the tigray you are talking about is just kola tembien!

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 18 Jan 2022, 12:49

I know many Tigrayans think that the war will be stopped if the Diqalu are gone but the truth is the war mission will be refined and focused and every day battle will have tangible result than swimming all over and circling around with out something to show except POW. The generals are trained only how to engage battle and win over enemies and safeguard their own troops and they have been doing that thus far, but how far can they travel without the civilian leadersh is the question we have today. The civilian leaders must sketch the short, medium and long term diagram when to achieve and how to travel to rich the end goal. The Diqalu are real peasant morons, if they were bright people they could have seen what many Tigrayans saw what was coming, from whom and what they would do and the moron frozen brain were told or preached but if you do not have brain you cannot absorb or conceive it is like moron student who was taught what it is but could not repeat what the teacher tough him or her. This is where Tigray is under the failed leadership and most importantly they are not Tigrayans and their commitment is with the enemy Eritrea. If they were with Tigray and care Tigrayans why they refused to go after shaebia for 18 years despite he was recruiting, training, arming, dispatching and kidnapping Tigrayans, they never bothered because they do not care for Tigray. If they are educated why their educated brain tell them this is wrong what we did for the people of Tigray and it is time to leave the post and let others take over and try it. The reason they cannot do that is they are shameless as debretsion is Worada Tigray and all ethnics know that and saw him many time, his focus is how and what to lie to Tigrayans to buy more time to stay in power. If this is not true then he should resign now and let other Tigrayans try it, he was not born on the street as homeless to be president of Tigray for life and Tigray never existed and so many brave Tigrayans fought and preserved it for Diqalu Tigray. Time to clean and you will see different result from a different strategy and action against enemies.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 20 Jan 2022, 12:23

Today is the perfect time not tomorrow to establish oversight committee or a transitional government to make the right decision for the future of Tigray by minimizing or eliminating the gross mistakes the Diqalu peasants have been making for the last 30 years without accountability and taking responsibility and no price to pay for their actions. Every person in a family and organization, clubs and government must have accountability to function as going concern.

If the mistakes are done no need to take anything because the damage is done already. Didn’t we failed to avert the war because we failed to put the right people that is the smart nationalist Tigrayans to lead Tigray and take personal risk to safeguard Tigray, what do we learn from the past few years mistakes cost Tigray disaster???

There is conflict of interest whether we like it or not, the Diqalu cannot make decision for Tigray while their half of their body or blood is fighting Tigray. Debretsion is not Tigran, Fetlework if a certified Diqalu Tigray and Eritrea, her relative who put her in that position is a certified Eritrea spy since he joined Woyane and advocated for them openly and save them to destroy Tigray. What else do you want to now you are doing wrong and Tigray cannot afford to make another mistake at this hour. What are you thinking Tegaru except “Lekbetbet and Miqtar”, yes that is what you are doing for the Diqalu against your own parents and relatives???

Go and listen what the peasant Me’egema Fetlework said in her last interview, she cares for the Amhara peasants, she compares Tigray peasants with Amhara and Amhara elites and the Amhara peasants are different. I will explain to you about three of them in my next post.