Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ethioscience

Have I heard it right @2:35 min: ‚Agames were Eritrea's slave? They were washing Asmera Street.የአጋሜዎችን ዝቅተኝነት መንስሄ ለመረዳት

Post by ethioscience » 15 Jan 2022, 19:40

Understandable where Agames inferiority complex originates :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
Please wait, video is loading...
Last edited by ethioscience on 15 Jan 2022, 20:11, edited 5 times in total.

Jaegol

Re: Have I heard it right .. ‚Agames were Slave/gered in Eritrea ‚?

Post by Jaegol » 15 Jan 2022, 19:54

History for you
Gonderes and Eritreans know tigreas the most and that’s where the inferiority complex comes against Amara and Eritreans. Before 1983 agames were house maids in every house hold and day laborers in the farms… if not then tigreas would sit around churches and go around house to house to beg …they were low class society but not slaves

They came as Day laborers to wolkayit and now they claim the land… typical tigreas characteristic

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: Have I heard it right @2:35 min: ‚Agames were Eritrea's slave? They were washing Asmera Street.የአጋሜዎችን ዝቅተኝነት መንስሄ ለ

Post by tarik » 15 Jan 2022, 20:17

ethioscience wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 19:40
Understandable where Agames inferiority complex originates :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
Please wait, video is loading...
He is 100% right,cursed-land-tigray ppl have always been slaves of us Eritreans and our amhara friends.They use 2 beg and shine shoes and clean z streets of Asmara and @ night they would steal and they were so cheap that they would rather die than eat food and so they use 2 eat BELES when they r hungry and that's is wrong because BELES can get u 2 be Constipatated aka "ምፍርፋዕ"and so they could not sh!t 4 days and a lot of them died because of that,with thousands of Birr in their pockets.Z lucky ones z cops will catch them on time and put hot water hoses in their assses and push hot water in their assses and force them 2 sh!t.My dad told me this in Asmara in 1950-60-70 this was z life of every cursed-land-tigray agame that came 2 our blessed land Asmara, Eritrea.Ask other elder Eritreans if i am wrong. :lol: :mrgreen: