Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EPRDF

Abiy is guilty as charged!

Post by EPRDF » 15 Jan 2022, 13:01

Releasing prisoners and negotiating with the warring faction can make Abiy immune from the war crime he perpetrated and the bloodshed he caused in the country?
I don't think so.

King Gobena’s hand is soaked with blood, it is too late for King Gobena to try to reverse the chaos he created. Any move and the political decision he takes to reform things will further exacerbate the situation on the ground.

TodeQu wodya meferaget l'melalat.. the least he can do to save the Ethiopia he loves and wants to see her past glory reinstated, is simply to resign.

National dialogue and talking peace by King Gobena at this point is useless because the damage has already been done due to his incompetency and no healing at this point. A new face is needed he must be go away.

Abere

Re: Abiy is guilty as charged!

Post by Abere » 15 Jan 2022, 13:18

I agree his fate is fading way. If he wants to save his life and power, he has ONE option ONLY. That is letting the Amhara Fano and special force to enter Meqelle and destroy TPLF. He will be guaranteed full term PM and beyond, once TPLF is decimated. I don't count OLF as significant factor, it is simply one spoiled child of him. OLF can be taken out in one or two day operations just by a few handful of special force, if not those sitting on the bench with him. OLF is created as scare crow by ODP-PP to make itself relevant. The National Peace Dialogue is not going to move an inch, because no body at this time has trust in ODP-PP government.

Halay Anseba

Post by Halay Anseba » 15 Jan 2022, 13:33

Aberu,
How come the ragtag Hutu savage Fano militia failed to defend when TDF entered as far as North Shoa despite piggy backing on ENDF, Shabia and the forces from the different regions? The Arab, Turkey, and Chinese drones saved your [deleted].
Abere wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 13:18
I agree his fate is fading way. If he wants to save his life and power, he has ONE option ONLY. That is letting the Amhara Fano and special force to enter Meqelle and destroy TPLF. He will be guaranteed full term PM and beyond, once TPLF is decimated. I don't count OLF as significant factor, it is simply one spoiled child of him. OLF can be taken out in one or two day operations just by a few handful of special force, if not those sitting on the bench with him. OLF is created as scare crow by ODP-PP to make itself relevant. The National Peace Dialogue is not going to move an inch, because no body at this time has trust in ODP-PP government.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 15 Jan 2022, 13:37

Halay Anseba wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 13:33
The Arab, Turkey, and Chinese drones
Oh those bloody drones who fried your behind like some MacDonald's chicken :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Abere

Post by Abere » 15 Jan 2022, 13:43

Fano Defense Force is a law abiding force. Thus, follows the order from the so-called Ethiopian government. The government ordered Fano not to fire a single bullet, when one broke such order was taken into custody. This way TPLF was allowed to take a free ride from Korem to Debre-Sina. However, since the secrete deal between ENDF and TPLF was not sealed by then when TPLF reached Debre-Sina, the government begged Fano to fire against TPLF because ENDF was defeated and left incapacitated, can't do by itself.When Fano was given order, in just less than a week, it chased TPLF from Debre-Sina all the way to Korem, until again the government thanked them and asked them to stop. It took TPLF at least 4 months to reach Debre-Sina but only took less than 1 week for Fano to wipe out the weak TPLF. My question to you is why are the TPLF and Ethiopian government so scared and frightened of Fano? I was reading many TPLF trolls celebrating and joyous hearing that Fano would be disarmed. But, now Fano and the Amhara region gave their middle fingers and all of a sudden the news become a nightmare to TPLF and OLF.
Halay Anseba wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 13:33
Aberu,
How come the ragtag Hutu savage Fano militia failed to defend when TDF entered as far as North Shoa despite piggy backing on ENDF, Shabia and the forces from the different regions? The Arab, Turkey, and Chinese drones saved your [deleted].
Abere wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 13:18