Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Gallo

I am worried for Eritrea!! Galla Abiy Ahmed and USA will try to distablize and Overthrow Eritrean government!!

Post by Gallo » 12 Jan 2022, 20:38

As we have witnessed Galla Abiy Ahmed has no shame in throwing his friends into dust bins in short period of time.
The best example is Galla Abiy Amed's recent kissing of US [deleted] by through Russia, China, Turkey, UAE and most importantly Eritrea.

Eritrea and Its people have paid the heaviest price in fighting TPLF and to destroy TPLF.
The sme way Rusia and Chaina was helping Ethiopia at UN sessions by vetoying any suctions on Ethiopia.
Turkey and UAE have helped Abiy by giving his drones.

But now Galla Abiy Ahmed has thrown all his old friends into the dust bins and has started new alliance with USA and Joe Biden.

I am worried for Eritrea!! Galla Abiy Ahmed and USA will try to distablize and Overthrow Eritrean government!!

Eritreans brothers and sisters, be ready for anything. Always stay alert and vigilant. Always think the unthinkable
Last edited by Gallo on 12 Jan 2022, 22:43, edited 3 times in total.

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: I am worried for Eritrea!! Galla Abiy Ahmed and USA will try to distablize and Over though Eritrean government!!

Post by tarik » 12 Jan 2022, 20:44

Gallo wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 20:38
As we have witnessed Galla Abiy Ahmed has no shame in throwing his friends into dust bins in short period of time.
The best example is Galla Abiy Amed's recent kissing of US [deleted] by through Russia, China, Turkey, UAE and most importantly Eritrea.

Eritrea and Its people have paid the heaviest price in fighting TPLF and to destroy TPLF.
The sme way Rusia and Chaina was helping Ethiopia at UN sessions by vetoying any suctions on Ethiopia.

But now Galla Abiy Ahmed has thrown all his old friends into the dust bins and has started new alliance with USA and Joe Biden.

I am worried for Eritrea!! Galla Abiy Ahmed and USA will try to distablize and Over though Eritrean government!!

Eritreans brothers and sisters, be ready for anything. Always stay alert and vigilant. Always think the unthinkable
Crazy agame papa gallo,don't worry about us Eritreans,we can handle ur adwan abiy from cursed-land-tigray and we can handle ur old white man master dead biden. Stop pumping ur tiny chest 4 us Eritreans, we don't need ur crocodile fake tears :lol:
:lol: :mrgreen:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: I am worried for Eritrea!! Galla Abiy Ahmed and USA will try to distablize and Over though Eritrean government!!

Post by Digital Weyane » 12 Jan 2022, 20:48

ትግራዋይ ጁንታዋይ ዎንድሜ Gallo ዎይም Present በቅዠት አለም ዉስጥ እየኖረ በውሸቱ ተራሮችን ያንቀጠቀጠ ባንዳ ወያኔ ነው። ወደር የለሽ ውሸታምነት! ሲዋሽ አይን የለውም። የሰይጣን ቁራጭ ብቻ ሳይሆን ራሱም ሰይጣን ነው። :roll: :roll:

Gallo

Post by Gallo » 12 Jan 2022, 21:13

Digital Weyane wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 20:48
ትግራዋይ ጁንታዋይ ዎንድሜ Gallo ዎይም Present በቅዠት አለም ዉስጥ እየኖረ በውሸቱ ተራሮችን ያንቀጠቀጠ ባንዳ ወያኔ ነው። ወደር የለሽ ውሸታምነት! ሲዋሽ አይን የለውም። የሰይጣን ቁራጭ ብቻ ሳይሆን ራሱም ሰይጣን ነው። :roll: :roll:
tarik wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 20:44

Crazy agame papa gallo,don't worry about us Eritreans,we can handle ur adwan abiy from cursed-land-tigray and we can handle ur old white man master dead biden. Stop pumping ur tiny chest 4 us Eritreans, we don't need ur crocodile fake tears :lol:
:lol: :mrgreen:
Everything that I have said above are all true. Tell me which are wrong and which one are true?

Anyway, you will see everything very soon may be in few months time!! 8) 8)

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 12 Jan 2022, 21:47

I don’t bet on that believing you want to say “ overthrow” rather than over though. Has anybody wondering why Isayes gave an interview a day before Abiy was accused of selling out ? Just it happened ? We might not know the whole story for the moment, but we will do.
Last edited by Sam Ebalalehu on 12 Jan 2022, 21:52, edited 1 time in total.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 12 Jan 2022, 21:51

Gallo wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 20:38

I am worried for Eritrea!! Galla Abiy Ahmed and USA will try to distablize and Over though Eritrean government!!

Really? :P

That speculation of yours is based on your smoking and sniffing too much and then getting paranoid and hallucinated as to see what does not exist in reality and hear what is never said by any one. So, please stop smoking and sniffing too much so that you may see and hear realities as they are. Otherwise take the hard kicks from the virile BURRO and feel the hard pains as a liar floating in the winter air. Okay? Okay!! :lol: :lol:

Gallo

Post by Gallo » 12 Jan 2022, 21:59

Nothing bitter than being betrayed!!
White house Press briefing: " In terms of Ambassador Feltman's visit, it came at the request and the suggestion of the Ethiopian government."😀

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo ... -ethiopia/

Eritrean Press
#NoMore!! 8) 8)

FELTMAN IS A GONE GOOSE

05 Jan 2022 - U.S. Special Envoy for the Horn of Africa Jeffrey Feltman will step down from his post this month after more than nine months in the job, and David Satterfield, the outgoing U.S. ambassador to Turkey, will take up the role, three sources familiar with the matter told Reuters on Wednesday.
Please wait, video is loading...

Please wait, video is loading...

Gallo

Post by Gallo » 12 Jan 2022, 22:30

It was only last month that Biden administration sanctions Eritrean military, ruling party over its role its northern Ethiopia conflict.

During Joen Biden's phone conversation few days ago, Abiy Ahmed told Joe Biden that he was not prepared to start this all out war against TPLF.

Abiy Ahmed told Joe Biden that it was PIA who pushed him into these ugly and unwanted war.

Simply Speaking Galla Abiy Ahmed has not only betrayed PIA but also considered him as scapegoat for this war.

*- In his recent interview PIA said among others:

- Abiy Ahmed did not tell us his plan of complete withdrawal from Mekele/Tigray even though some of our forces were around the boarder between Eritrea and Ethiopia/Tigray.

- All possible scenarios must be considered and we should always remain vigilant. We have no latitude as we have always been on the receiving end.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/11/12/poli ... index.html