Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ZEMEN

is it safe to say that Ethio-Eritrea relationship is gone!!!

Post by ZEMEN » 12 Jan 2022, 14:11

I think the sub-humans and the devil USA are victorious in getting the relationship between Ethiopia and Eritrea severed. There is no question that Ethiopia and Eritrea will greatly benefit from having peace and cooperation. The benefits are enormous, be it economically, defensively, culturally and the benefits are endless. But Now this all holes seems to die. President Isaias will never accept a dialog between the sub-humans and the Ethiopian government. Isaias opposes the dialog not that it is a bad idea but TPLF never solved problems through dialog rather uses dialog to buy time and then attack. And president Isaias knows TPLF is asking for dialog to buy time and to get strength for future attacks to Eritrea and Ethiopia. For Abiy, anything goes as long as he keeps his power, ANYTHING knowing Isaias how he operates i.e. i think the Ethio-Eritrea relationship is nothing but dead. What do you think?

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: is it safe to say that Ethio-Eritrea relationship is gone!!!

Post by TesfaNews » 12 Jan 2022, 14:15

Patience is the way forward Eritrea does not fall for the Western Tactics of emotional rushing to disrupt ethio-eritrea relations. Eritrea will continue to have the same policies. We Eritreans should not seek to reform Ethiopia which is historically a puppet state of the Western Elites. Eritrea should always be a step forward in helping to secure its neighbors to the south ( Amhara and Afar ) Eritrea may not fully agree with AratQilo but this does not give them a right to be ahead of us. Eritrea should create a alliance with Amhara and Afar to penalize Neo-Colonial Forces

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 12 Jan 2022, 14:28

As Tesfa said Eritrea should be one step ahead by creating an unconditional security alliance with Amhara and Afar Regions

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 12 Jan 2022, 14:52

TesfaNews wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 14:15
Patience is the way forward Eritrea does not fall for the Western Tactics of emotional rushing to disrupt ethio-eritrea relations. Eritrea will continue to have the same policies. We Eritreans should not seek to reform Ethiopia which is historically a puppet state of the Western Elites. Eritrea should always be a step forward in helping to secure its neighbors to the south ( Amhara and Afar ) Eritrea may not fully agree with AratQilo but this does not give them a right to be ahead of us. Eritrea should create a alliance with Amhara and Afar to penalize Neo-Colonial Forces
Correct me if i am wrong but the main issue for the USA and westerners is the peace between Ethiopia and Eritrea. They will never accept any Ethiopian leader who would refuse in severing the relationship between Ethiopia and Eritrea. Accordingly; there is bad combination in the current situation. in one hand the USA and the Westerners don't like to see the two countries working and growing together while on the other hand you have like Abiy he will do anything to keep his power. Like he showed of, he didn't think legitimized leader till Biden talks to him. He begged to speak with useless white man. So, I understand your point but the situation in the ground pointed in a different way. As long as the US and westerners acknowledged his power, Abiy will do anything to get their vote of confidence.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 12 Jan 2022, 14:54

100% agree Isaias - Abiy tactical alliance is gone never to be repaired! Abiy effectively played Isaias against TPLF and Amhara against Tigray to consolidate his power!

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 12 Jan 2022, 15:03

Noble Amhara wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 14:28
As Tesfa said Eritrea should be one step ahead by creating an unconditional security alliance with Amhara and Afar Regions
I think it is natural. Eritreans and Amara have a long peaceful and mutual respect for each-other. Before the Sub-humans destroyed welqait, 99% commodities that were produced in Welqait were imported to Eritrea. They had peaceful and honest relationship. And it is natural for Amara and Eritreans to continue their cool relationship. I won't be surprised if President Isaias is currently training few Fano already. the president goes three steps before any one while the sub-humans, they understand things after 20 years after it happens. they most slow and stupid goons i have ever witnessed.