Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

Futile Self: Protesting is for a Defeated People; We Must Organize to Become a Community to Be Reckoned With

Post by teodroseIII » 11 Jan 2022, 19:24

I write this article for my fellow Ethiopians but if you read carefully, you will realize that the words of advice I’m imparting for my community has relevance to most of humanity. That is because what is taking place within the Ethiopian-American community in Virginia and beyond is but a microcosm of a wider phenomenon where we are conditioned to fight over our differences instead of uniting to defend our common interests.

For twenty-seven years, Ethiopians have been protesting, marching and shouting against the barbaric TPLF government back in our homeland that oppressed all without bias, including Tigarus whom they pretended to liberate while impoverishing the vast majority. The list of abuses and human rights violations cannot be captured by a book let alone one article. They murdered indiscriminately while enriching themselves and their global corporatist masters....continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/futile-self-pr ... ed-people/