Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen
Member+

Unfortuantely, these are the top three which are highly depreciated commodities in Ethiopia

Post by Hawzen » 10 Jan 2022, 21:39

Unfortunately, these are the top three highly depreciated values in Ethiopia

1. Birr (God knows how much the exchange rate these days is ??)

2. Military Ranking (Berhanu Jula is a Field marshal and over hundred Generals :lol: :lol: . I close my case :lol: :lol:)

3. Sadly, Human life.. God knows how many thousands of Ethiopians lost their lives in the last one year or so long war ( These includes the life of Soldiers, Special Forces, Militias and civilians ) :cry: :cry:

****When it comes to Tigray, the top is the title Tegadalay :lol: :lol: Almost everybody is Tegadalay in Tigray :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

Misraq

Re: Unfortuantely, these are the top three which are highly depreciated commodities in Ethiopia

Post by Misraq » 10 Jan 2022, 23:57

Honourable Hawzein,

Very good observation. Ethiopia became a joke thanks for Agames and now Gallas.

If you allow me to add one more. Almost every one is a Doctor now in Ethiopia. Agames built so many makeshift universities and these universities are not even in a par with elementary schools in the west.

Abiy himself is a fake Doctor including many in the rank and file of former EPRDF.

In a recent speech made by doctor Birhanu (now education minister) he said 80% of highschool teachers failed on the exam they themselves give to their students. Mind you, it is a blind leading a blind

So long as agames and Gallas are on power, the embarrassment will continue. You can tell on how low confidence they have when their western masters order them. They simply obey.

Coming to Birhanu Jula, let alone being marshal, he can't even qualify to be 100 አለቃ። it was under him that all these drama took place. The same on the other side of the isle who goes by the name of tsadkan and who is expert on human wave tactics disposing hundreds of thousand agames to their death mill.

Jimmy

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Unfortuantely, these are the top three which are highly depreciated commodities in Ethiopia

Post by Hawzen » 11 Jan 2022, 20:09

Honorable Jimmy,
Misraq wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 23:57
Honourable Hawzein,

....... Almost every one is a Doctor now in Ethiopia. Agames built so many makeshift universities and these universities are not even in a par with elementary schools in the west.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Thank you for reminding me. The fourth highly depreciated value in Ethiopia...
In a recent speech made by doctor Birhanu (now education minister) he said 80% of highschool teachers failed on the exam they themselves give to their students. Mind you, it is a blind leading a blind
Man.. God damn the evil agames.. there was a video trending in Tiktok or facebook one youtuber interviewing Fresh University graduates I think from Addis Ababa University who had hard time to make couple sentences in English... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Coming to Birhanu Jula, let alone being marshal, he can't even qualify to be 100 አለቃ። it was under him that all these drama took place. The same on the other side of the isle who goes by the name of tsadkan and who is expert on human wave tactics disposing hundreds of thousand agames to their death mill.
After what the selfie obsessed rag tag agame milita did to ENDF all the way to North Shewa, it does not make sense to conduct these kind of Military ranking promotions.. The funniest part is Field Marshal rank to Berhanu Jula.... I just wonder what would have happened if the war were against Egyptian Army.....

Honestly though, I don't mind giving promotions to the drone operators and their leader General Yilma Merdasa.. They all deserve it..

Jimmy

Dedebit is always dedeb

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 11 Jan 2022, 20:45

Honourable Hawzein,

The pastor Doctor Prime minister is a tactician on how to gain and keep loyalty particularly from the low IQ quarter. He himself wrote it in the book he wrote some 12 years ago titled ዕርካን እና መንበር።

In the book, it mentioned about how to keep power and buy loyality by telling people what they want to hear, finding their weakness and exploiting that through money, power, title....etc.

So, when the guy brandishes titles like Marshall and General in hundreds, he was playing by his book :lol: :lol: but those who receive the title really think they are equal to field Marshall Romel, General Zukov or General Rosevolt.

Jimmy

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 11 Jan 2022, 22:45

Hawzen wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 21:39

2. Military Ranking (Berhanu Jula is a Field marshal and over hundred Generals :lol: :lol: . I close my case :lol: :lol:)

Dedebit is always dedeb
Please wait, video is loading...
:lol:
Hawzen, did your read this embarrassing Facebook post written by Abiy Ahmed's TOP adviser daikon Daniel Kibert? Everything is depreciating at an alarming rate in Ethiopia

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 11 Jan 2022, 23:09

Hawzen wrote:

3. Sadly, Human life.. God knows how many thousands of Ethiopians lost their lives in the last one year or so long war ( These includes the life of Soldiers, Special Forces, Militias and civilians ) :cry: :cry:

****When it comes to Tigray, the top is the title Tegadalay :lol: :lol: Almost everybody is Tegadalay in Tigray :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Let alone dying for their country Ethiopians went to war even for other's and were battling and dying in the Korean war.
May be depreciated according to your opinion but otherwise appreciated by the 110 million Ethiopians. The military is the backbone of the country and its freedom. Why is it your business even if they have 10 or more field marshals in addition to field marshal Berhanu Jula, just one?

Jula deserves even much more that! You have the right to do whatever you want on the side of your cake. So please mind your own business and let others also to mind their own business. Itching for for the usual bickering and picking up a fight at every turn of the street is just bad habit. Nurturing cooperation, mutual benefits and growing healthy and wealthy together is the best way to the new Garden of Eden sunny highway! BINGO!

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 11 Jan 2022, 23:20

[quote=Wedi
[quote=Hawzen post_

Dedebit is always dedeb

[/quote]
:lol:
Hawzen, did your read this embarrassing Facebook post written by Abiy Ahmed's TOP adviser daikon Daniel Kibert? Everything is depreciating at an alarming rate in Ethiopia

[/quote]

Really?

Actually it is your low IQ brain that is depreciating but NOTHING else. Good that you quote ato Daniel since birds of a feather are said to be flocking together.
Last edited by sun on 11 Jan 2022, 23:24, edited 1 time in total.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 11 Jan 2022, 23:23

sun wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 23:09
Hawzen wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Let alone dying for their country Ethiopians went to war even for other's and were battling and dying in the Korean war.
May be depreciated according to your opinion but otherwise appreciated by the 110 million Ethiopians. The military is the backbone of the country and its freedom. Why is it your business even if they have 10 or more field marshals in addition to field marshal Berhanu Jula, just one?

Jula deserves even much more that! You have the right to do whatever you want on the side of your cake. So please mind your own business and let others also to mind their own business. Itching for for the usual bickering and picking up a fight at every turn of the street is just bad habit. Nurturing cooperation, mutual benefits and growing healthy and wealthy together is the best way to the new Garden of Eden sunny highway! BINGO!
  • Sun,
  • Let alone for Field Marshal Berhanu Jula and General Bacha Debele, two humble and professional military people, I have respect for anyone who did any effort ( even firing a single bullet ) to defeat the barbarians. That is what I want you to know from me as an Eritrean and a friend of Ethiopia.

Congratulations to Field Marshal Berhanu Jula and General Bacha Debele.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 11 Jan 2022, 23:27

sun wrote:
....Nurturing cooperation, mutual benefits and growing healthy and wealthy together is the best way to the new Garden of Eden sunny highway! BINGO! ...

Brother Sun,

As you are one of the coolest Oromo brothers and sisters here, I have nothing but respect for you and your opinions... In fact, I have great respect for the people of Oromo as much as other Ethiopians (of course excluding the twist heart agames)... By the way, my comment has nothing to do with ethnicity.. I just felt that all the ranking promotions were just uncalled for and specially Field Marshal title at this moment..

If you don't mind, can you tell me why Berhanu Jula deserves the Field Marshal title ?? I sincerely want to know the reason

The only commander whom I thought deserves the promotion was Ethiopian Air Force Commander General Yilma Merdasa, other Air force leaders and the drone operators.... I don't blame you if you disagree with my opinion like you did in a very respectful way...

Dedebit is always dedeb

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 12 Jan 2022, 00:16

Hawzen wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 23:27
sun wrote:
....Nurturing cooperation, mutual benefits and growing healthy and wealthy together is the best way to the new Garden of Eden sunny highway! BINGO! ...

Brother Sun,

As you are one of the coolest Oromo brothers and sisters here, I have nothing but respect for you and your opinions... In fact, I have great respect for the people of Oromo as much as other Ethiopians (of course excluding the twist heart agames)... By the way, my comment has nothing to do with ethnicity.. I just felt that all the ranking promotions were just uncalled for and specially Field Marshal title at this moment..

If you don't mind, can you tell me why Berhanu Jula deserves the Field Marshal title ?? I sincerely want to know the reason

The only commander whom I thought deserves the promotion was Ethiopian Air Force Commander General Yilma Merdasa, other Air force leaders and the drone operators.... I don't blame you if you disagree with my opinion like you did in a very respectful way...

Dedebit is always dedeb

Thanks for your expressed good intentions and favoring one individual more than the other individual which in fact used to be Wayane's divide and rule tactics. Can you tell me why you can not accept or respect the Ethiopian government's decision because for me I accept the governments own decision since they are the ones who are managing the affairs of the country and have all the knowledge and experience for reaching informed rational decisions on this issue and other issues. But if you say now that you know better than the Commander in chief of the armed forces and his government then I disagree with you 100% saying goodbye and enjoy your ventures.

You have read the comment made by ato Wedi Kelbi who compares fascist Nazi colonialist invader generals bent on shooting and looting innocent poor people all over the places, countries and continents as if there is no tomorrow, while our current generals are trying their best to protect their country (over 110 million) who got attacked and their government and its inviolability, all within the territory of an independent nation state. As they are out defending the country and its government the FDEF needs to be supported, appreciated, rewarded, cared for and motivated in multiple ways at multiple times.

This can be called as pro people human relations management contrary to the pro task mechanical mechanistic management which may be bad to the bones if balance may not be found. How else can you motivate state employees?

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 12 Jan 2022, 20:08

sun wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 00:16

Thanks for your expressed good intentions and favoring one individual more than the other individual which in fact used to be Wayane's divide and rule tactics. Can you tell me why you can not accept or respect the Ethiopian government's decision because for me I accept the governments own decision since they are the ones who are managing the affairs of the country and have all the knowledge and experience for reaching informed rational decisions on this issue and other issues. But if you say now that you know better than the Commander in chief of the armed forces and his government then I disagree with you 100% saying goodbye and enjoy your ventures.

You have read the comment made by ato Wedi Kelbi who compares fascist Nazi colonialist invader generals bent on shooting and looting innocent poor people all over the places, countries and continents as if there is no tomorrow, while our current generals are trying their best to protect their country (over 110 million) who got attacked and their government and its inviolability, all within the territory of an independent nation state. As they are out defending the country and its government the FDEF needs to be supported, appreciated, rewarded, cared for and motivated in multiple ways at multiple times.

This can be called as pro people human relations management contrary to the pro task mechanical mechanistic management which may be bad to the bones if balance may not be found. How else can you motivate state employees? [/b][/size]
Brother Sun,

I have always supported ENDF from the day they were murdered by the coward TPLF terrorist group sadly when they were sleeping. ENDF should be commended for all the sacrifices they have made and in fact they are still sacrificing their dear lives defending Ethiopia as we speak. I have also supported Dr. Abbay Ahmed for becoming peace loving and his courage to unify and then defend his country. In my opinion, the Prime Ministers is such a courageous young leader and we respect his government's decision..

Unfortunately, you and I have to disagree about ranking promotion of General Berhanu Jula to Marshal Field.... You believe he deserved it but I believe it is too much for General Berhanu Jula to deserve Marshal Field from what the people of Ethiopia witnessed when the selfie loving TPLF rag tag militias have been doing all the way to North Shewa... God knows what would have happened to Ethiopia if there were not drones on ENDF's side...

Having said these all, I agree with you that ENDF needs to be supported, appreciated, rewarded, cared for and motivated in multiple ways at multiple times.

By the way,

Dedebit is always dedeb