Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ZEMEN

አንገቴ ይቀላል እንጅ በኢትዮጵያ አልደራደርም!!!!

Post by ZEMEN » 10 Jan 2022, 14:38

አንገቴ ይቀላል እንጅ በኢትዮጵያ አልደራደርም; my foot!!! I feel sorry for the brave Eritrea people and government who put their knack for the good of Ethiopia and Ethiopian people.
Abiy Must go!!!!!

kibramlak

Re: አንገቴ ይቀላል እንጅ በኢትዮጵያ አልደራደርም!!!!

Post by kibramlak » 10 Jan 2022, 14:51

ውሻ አሳዳጊውን አይረሳም እንደሚባለው ፣ በትህነግ ተኮትኩቶ ያድገው ውሻ እሳዳጊውን ሳይረሳ በንፁሀን ደምና ሀዘን ላሳዳጊወቹ ውለታውን የመለሰ፣፣ ሴረኛ እና ውሸታም የሆነ አንድ የስልክ ጥሪ ለማግኘት ሲል ኢትዮጵያን የሸጠ ከባንዳዎቹ ጎን የተሰለፈ ባንዳ

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 10 Jan 2022, 15:09

kibramlak wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 14:51
ውሻ አሳዳጊውን አይረሳም እንደሚባለው ፣ በትህነግ ተኮትኩቶ ያድገው ውሻ እሳዳጊውን ሳይረሳ በንፁሀን ደምና ሀዘን ላሳዳጊወቹ ውለታውን የመለሰ፣፣ ሴረኛ እና ውሸታም የሆነ አንድ የስልክ ጥሪ ለማግኘት ሲል ኢትዮጵያን የሸጠ ከባንዳዎቹ ጎን የተሰለፈ ባንዳ
So, where do you think we going forward? I am sure, Ethiopia lost Eritrea, China and Russia. As you know Americans are the worst partners, at the end of the day, they will tush you as used condom. my question is, okay now our childish PM got what he dreamed of, a phone call from the old disgraced man, Biden. Now what?

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 11 Jan 2022, 02:16

Zemen,
I find it very troubling and the reckless acts of this PM may lead to unexpected disability with internal and external actors. Abiy is a shrewd backstabber and the trust people had on him is shattered. He could be now an outright dectator. Now, the affected people need to be organized, setting aside any differences they may have. Fighting tplf and taking out any remaining cells is the best option. Tplf survived to this point because of conspiracies within the government and surely by Abiy himself

ZEMEN wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 15:09
kibramlak wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 14:51
So, where do you think we going forward? I am sure, Ethiopia lost Eritrea, China and Russia. As you know Americans are the worst partners, at the end of the day, they will tush you as used condom. my question is, okay now our childish PM got what he dreamed of, a phone call from the old disgraced man, Biden. Now what?