Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Wedi
Member+

tarik, and other Eritrean brothers and sisters, watch out!! Abiy is conspiring with TPLF on the back of Ethiopians, spec

Post by Wedi » 09 Jan 2022, 20:55

tarik, and other Eritrean brothers and sisters, watch out!! Abiy is conspiring with TPLF on the back of Ethiopians, special on Amhara and Eritreans!
Please wait, video is loading...

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: tarik, and other Eritrean brothers and sisters, watch out!! Abiy is conspiring with TPLF on the back of Ethiopians,

Post by tarik » 09 Jan 2022, 21:08

Wedi wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 20:55
tarik, and other Eritrean brothers and sisters, watch out!! Abiy is conspiring with TPLF on the back of Ethiopians, special on Amhara and Eritreans!
Please wait, video is loading...
U r wedi,We have known that this baztard abiy was a sellout and backstabber,but i thought he was a galla,but now we know that this mozerfkkker is an adwan from cursed-land-tigray and enemy of us Eritreans and our Amhara brothers.That's why i have been saying that My Eritrea must arm and train our Amhara brothers.We can never trust gallas and agames.Anyhow this mozerfkker abiy won't survive 4 2 months,i promise u.Z blood of our Eritrean forces and Amhara brothers won't go in vain.Amharas died and sacrificed but this adwan [deleted]^ot makes a galla donkey a field marshal.Believe Eritreans and Amharas all over z world have had enough of this p^zzy adwan abiy ahmed.