Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

ዐብይ አህመድ በስንት ጊዜ ውስጥ ከስልጣኑ ይባረራል (ይወገዳል)?

Poll ended at 24 Jan 2022, 12:47

ሀ) 1 ወር ባነሰ ጊዜ።
18%
ለ) 1 - 3 ወራት።
26%
ሐ) 4 - 6 ወራት።
30%
መ) 7 -12 ወራት።
26%

Total votes: 66

Abere

ዐብይ አህመድ በስንት ጊዜ ውስጥ ከስልጣኑ ይባረራል (ይወገዳል)?

Post by Abere » 09 Jan 2022, 12:47

ሀ) 1 ወር ባነሰ ጊዜ።
ለ) 1 - 3 ወራት።
ሐ) 4 - 6 ወራት።
መ) 7 -12 ወራት።

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: ዐብይ አህመድ በስንት ጊዜ ውስጥ ከስልጣኑ ይባረራል (ይወገዳል)?

Post by DefendTheTruth » 09 Jan 2022, 12:53

አስወግዳቺዉ ደብረ ማርቆስን ለመያዝ ነዉ ወይስ ሌላ ቦታ?

ለደብረ ማርቆስ ከሆነ ዛሬዉኑ ህዱ ና አስወግዱት፣ ሌላ ቦታ ከሆነ ግ ን ስያምራቺዉ ይቀራል።

Abere

Post by Abere » 09 Jan 2022, 13:00

መልሱን ከህዝብ አስተያየት ተመልከት/ች/። እንካ ሰላንታ ድቅድቅ ድንቁርና መገለጫ ነው። የዐጼ ዳዊት ይሁን ደብረማርቆስ ከተማ ስም አይደሉም ለምርጫ የቀረቡት።
DefendTheTruth wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 12:53

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 09 Jan 2022, 13:00

The best and the smartest way to remove TPLF's adopted child Galla Abiy Ahmed from power is to assassinate him!!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 09 Jan 2022, 13:25

Abere wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 13:00
መልሱን ከህዝብ አስተያየት ተመልከት/ች/። እንካ ሰላንታ ድቅድቅ ድንቁርና መገለጫ ነው። የዐጼ ዳዊት ይሁን ደብረማርቆስ ከተማ ስም አይደሉም ለምርጫ የቀረቡት።
DefendTheTruth wrote:

Well, if it is about the public opinion, then we are not much apart from each other, because I do subscribe to idea of the supremacy of public power.

That supreme power has been entrusted onto Abiy Ahmed just before few months, he has the responsibility to carry out his duties with due diligence.

One of his responsibilities is also ensuring the unity of the country for today and for tomorrow, not to ensure this or that part of the territories belong to this or that kilil.

If you can tell me any place where the responsibility of the PM is written to look after the ambition of this or that group's territorial claims, then I may start to support you in your demand to remove him, or atleast request him to consider your demands.

The Bahirdarian Dogma of trying to negate the idea of Kilil and at the same time also keeping to demand this or that part of the country belongs to their kilil is destined to fail, I said long time ago in here.

Good luck in your attempt!

Abere

Post by Abere » 09 Jan 2022, 13:40

Abiy Ahmed is not ordained by God, people has the freedom to revoke or cancel his power anytime. I know you are regurgitating the OLF sickness, but we don't give a sh!t to it. It is one of the problem that has put the nation into this mess. I realy don't know which region is immune from the onslaught attack of Abiy Ahmed Orommuma leadership. The bigger region of Amhara, Oromo followed by the fourth largest region Addis Ababa and others are unsafe now. There are already matured symptoms Abiy Ahmed is more than likely to be deposed of his power in the shortest time possible. Mark my word.
ስልጣን እንደ ጻን ልጅ ጭቃ የሚያጨመላልቁት ሳይሆን ህዝብ የሚያገለግሉበት ነው። አብይ አህመድ ኢትዮጵያን እያስተዳደረ ሳይሆን የኦሮሙማ ተውኔት እያጨመላለቀ ነው። ስለዚህ እጁን ተይዞ ከቦታው መነሳት የግድ ይሆንበታል - ወዶ ሳይሆን ተገድዶ።
DefendTheTruth wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 13:25
Abere wrote:
DefendTheTruth wrote:

Well, if it is about the public opinion, then we are not much apart from each other, because I do subscribe to idea of the supremacy of public power.

That supreme power has been entrusted onto Abiy Ahmed just before few months, he has the responsibility to carry out his duties with due diligence.

One of his responsibilities is also ensuring the unity of the country for today and for tomorrow, not to ensure this or that part of the territories belong to this or that kilil.

If you can tell me any place where the responsibility of the PM is written to look after the ambition of this or that group's territorial claims, then I may start to support you in your demand to remove him, or atleast request him to consider your demands.

The Bahirdarian Dogma of trying to negate the idea of Kilil and at the same time also keeping to demand this or that part of the country belongs to their kilil is destined to fail, I said long time ago in here.

Tadiyalehu

Post by Tadiyalehu » 09 Jan 2022, 13:58

Abere wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 12:47
ሀ) 1 ወር ባነሰ ጊዜ።
ለ) 1 - 3 ወራት።
ሐ) 4 - 6 ወራት።
መ) 7 -12 ወራት።
አራም ቁጭራ!!!
ጥላህን አታባርርም!!
እናትህ ትበዳ! ግን ይሄን በአፍ የቀዘንከውን ቅርሻት እንዳትረሳ እሺ?? መልሰህ ትልሳታለህ!!
አንተ ክፍታፍ አህያ የአህያ ዘር!

Right

Post by Right » 09 Jan 2022, 14:02

Defend T,
Old habit die hard. You are still fixated with Debre M and the Amharas. The Amhara’s did what they can to help PM Abiye A. Remember just a few weeks ago the road to 4 Kilo was wide open. And you were bitching why the Amharas didn’t defend while a multi million dollar Defense force was in-disarray. The Amahara did defend and saved PM Abiye. That threat is still on the table. If you think otherwise then you don’t know the Woyanies well. Be careful for what you wish for.
PM Abiye tripped himself. I don’t think he will survive this. The Woyannies who knows him well said from the get go he doesn’t have what it takes. I do believe the job of PM is way too much for him. And the threat is not from the Amharas as you helplessly tried to point numerous times.
Any reasonable person knows that the Amharas tried to help him by sacrificing blood but just like you he is fixated on the wrong entity. I will tell you this, PM Abiye Ahmed’s biggest threat is incompetent Abiye A. Then the Woyannies and the Oromos.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 09 Jan 2022, 14:13

Abere wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 13:40
Abiy Ahmed is not ordained by God, people has the freedom to revoke or cancel his power anytime. I know you are regurgitating the OLF sickness, but we don't give a sh!t to it. It is one of the problem that has put the nation into this mess. I realy don't know which region is immune from the onslaught attack of Abiy Ahmed Orommuma leadership. The bigger region of Amhara, Oromo followed by the fourth largest region Addis Ababa and others are unsafe now. There are already matured symptoms Abiy Ahmed is more than likely to be deposed of his power in the shortest time possible. Mark my word.
ስልጣን እንደ ጻን ልጅ ጭቃ የሚያጨመላልቁት ሳይሆን ህዝብ የሚያገለግሉበት ነው። አብይ አህመድ ኢትዮጵያን እያስተዳደረ ሳይሆን የኦሮሙማ ተውኔት እያጨመላለቀ ነው። ስለዚህ እጁን ተይዞ ከቦታው መነሳት የግድ ይሆንበታል - ወዶ ሳይሆን ተገድዶ።
DefendTheTruth wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 13:25
Abere wrote:
DefendTheTruth wrote:

Why drift so much from your own claim so fast here then?

You wrote before "መልሱን ከህዝብ አስተያየት ተመልከት/ች" and I replied to you saying I will be with you if you are adherent to the idea of public opinion, now you are talking about ordained by God. We don't need to reach to that level, we should only abide ourselves to the rule of the game and the public opinion is quite sufficient.

Have a confidence into your self.

Abere

Post by Abere » 09 Jan 2022, 14:39

So, where is the drift? From the above poll, you can see that most people wanted to impeach him. You are elected does not guarantee you a full-term power. The people can impeach you if committed crime. Aby Ahmed has committed treason and crime of genocide and the public appetite is to impeach and remove him from power. The majority (76%) wanted him gone within 6 months time.
DefendTheTruth wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 14:13

You wrote before "መልሱን ከህዝብ አስተያየት ተመልከት/ች" and I replied to you saying I will be with you if you are adherent to the idea of public opinion, now you are talking about ordained by God. We don't need to reach to that level, we should only abide ourselves to the rule of the game and the public opinion is quite sufficient.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 09 Jan 2022, 15:08

Abere wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 14:39
So, where is the drift? From the above poll, you can see that most people wanted to impeach him. You are elected does not guarantee you a full-term power. The people can impeach you if committed crime. Aby Ahmed has committed treason and crime of genocide and the public appetite is to impeach and remove him from power. The majority (76%) wanted him gone within 6 months time.
DefendTheTruth wrote:

Oh man, I didn't open your "poll" and didn't base my answers on it.

I was just making the general assumption of the issue at hand.

Abiy Ahmed is not your ጉዳይ አስፈጻሚ he is the leader of the country and as such has got clearly defined roles and responsibilities, that was entrusted on him by the people.

If you want and some how capable, then there is a clearly defined rule of the game, I didn't know your "poll" of mereja forum is part of the rule.

He invited you to join in the "fight" and you tried your best and then lost with knock-out, something like over 80 or 90 % said, we vote Abiy Ahmed but he still went out of his way and gave you a position to take part in leading the country. I think your representative is gladly executing that role, which was given to him out of goodwill or something like charity, if you like.

Now you have the next opportunity in about 5 years time, when you can remove him according to the rule of the game.

If you decide to disobey the rule, then you are going to have a trouble not with Abiy Ahmed but with the millions he is representing their interest in his capacity as their leader.

Go ahead and remove him in months and tell me once you have done that.

Abere

Post by Abere » 09 Jan 2022, 15:18

To be honest, Abiy Ahmed was "supposedly" in power for 3 years. But it was only in name, he has not ruled the country instead he was terrorizing the country by unleashing conspirator war. You don't call this either ruling or administering a nation. It is laughable, you are talking about the rule of the game where the childish pm does not have himself one or abide by. As I said, like a Satan has his sect follower so does Abiy Ahmed has, but that doe not save his arse. He will be saved or condemned by his deeds. Abiy Ahmed is chosen only as Mayor of Beshasha, if that is even true :lol: :lol: :lol:
DefendTheTruth wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 15:08
Abere wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 14:39
DefendTheTruth wrote:

Oh man, I didn't open your "poll" and didn't base my answers on it.

I was just making the general assumption of the issue at hand.

Abiy Ahmed is not your ጉዳይ አስፈጻሚ he is the leader of the country and as such has got clearly defined roles and responsibilities, that was entrusted on him by the people.

If you want and some how capable, then there is a clearly defined rule of the game, I didn't know your "poll" of mereja forum is part of the rule.

He invited you to join in the "fight" and you tried your best and then lost with knock-out, something like over 80 or 90 % said, we vote Abiy Ahmed but he still went out of his way and gave you a position to take part in leading the country. I think your representative is gladly executing that role, which was given to him out of goodwill or something like charity, if you like.

Now you have the next opportunity in about 5 years time, when you can remove him according to the rule of the game.

If you decide to disobey the rule, then you are going to have a trouble not with Abiy Ahmed but with the millions he is representing their interest in his capacity as their leader.

Go ahead and remove him in months and tell me once you have done that.

Abere

Post by Abere » 11 Jan 2022, 12:02

As the poll results hinted, the fall of Abiy Ahmed is in the air. His control is limited now very much in Addis Ababa. Now, his influence is reduced to the level of Abebech Abebie. The Amhara region is rumored to have severed its tie with Abiy Ahmed. He is clapping on a single hand. Some suggested that his call to Biden is UUUU JoeBiden. Abiy is now crying UUUUU JoeBiden. I don't know on what surface he is rolling his back and what make up he put on himself for the rough surface.