Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abe Abraham

Feltman:Nighghers always surprise me but not as those in Africa. I am responsible for the death of hundreds of thousands

Post by Abe Abraham » 08 Jan 2022, 01:35

(Reading his mind )

• Feltman:Nighghers always surprise me but not as those in Africa. I am responsible for the death of hundreds of thousands of Ethiopians ,other human sufferings and destruction of property but yet I am here safe eating,drinking and sleeping with full protection. On top of that I am trying to run the show here -- too much respect and influence for a simple envoy, not even a Blinken.

Abe Abraham

Re: Feltman:Nighghers always surprise me but not as those in Africa. I am responsible for the death of hundreds of thous

Post by Abe Abraham » 09 Jan 2022, 21:46

(Reading his mind )

• Feltman : I gave my order to Gedion Timotheos and the Bible man released my Tigrayan friends. That is why the prime minister was caught by surprise. Being white has a lot of advantages in Africa as I have experienced it here personally. They tell me that the kind Bible man is from the Amhara people. The Tigrayans killed and raped his people but could not resist my order even for a second. Proud to be born Aryan.