Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

More than any time for the honest man Bekele Gerba, Jowar should campaign for the independent of Oromia

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 07 Jan 2022, 17:50

Amhara and Eritrea conspired to kill Jowar Mohamed right at the prison gate when he was to be released but Oromo securities learned the plan and tipped to Jowar about it and he waited to come out from the prison and saved his life. This is where all Oromo people to unite and declared for referendum like Tigray and divorce peacefully in the next two to three years.

You cannot even mention the name of Ethiopia any more which put you in prison over and over by various leaders come to that bloody country. Ethiopia is not their country, Ethiopia is a colonizer, killer country and you cannot honor her even to mention its Qoshasha name. They should tell all Oromo leaders to rally with OLA and liberate your country and live without Amhara cancer headaches. How do your hands justify to shake Amhara hands as fellow citizen unless something is wrong with your brain???

Oromo people never ever touch any Bologna maids so called Eritreans to your soil and teach your youths about Eritrea towards you and what they are doing against your people with Amhara and the next generation must know them too.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 08 Jan 2022, 02:17, edited 2 times in total.

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: More than any time for the honest man Bekele Gerba, Jowar should campaign for the independent of Oromia

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 07 Jan 2022, 18:07

I agree with you this time around...Why would OLF agree on anything the PM proposes? OLF should be the party that has to be controlling the political helm in the country...I mean greater Oromiya or Geda Oromiya or independent Oromiya. The party stepping in the way is OPDO, which we all have to do something about. :lol: :mrgreen:

sun
Member+

Re: More than any time for the honest man Bekele Gerba, Jowar should campaign for the independent of Oromia

Post by sun » 07 Jan 2022, 18:43

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 17:50
You cannot even mention the name of Ethiopia any more which put you in prison over and over by various leaders come to that bloody country. Ethiopia is not their country, Ethiopia is a colonizer, killer country and you cannot honor her even to mention its Qoshasha name. They should tell all Oromo leaders to rally with OLA and liberate your country and live without Amhara cancer headaches. How do your hands justify to shake Amhara hands as fellow citizen unless something is wrong with your brain???

Oromo people never ever touch any Bologna maids so called Eritreans to your soil and teach your youths about Eritrea towards you and what they are doing against your people with Amhara and the next generation must know them too.
Go and tell that worn out dirt cheap medieval propaganda to all of those tplf cadres rolling all over the dirty western streets, condemning and cursing Ethiopia just like you are doing now thinking that Ethiopia is standing on their way and preventing them from shooting and looting gangster business. Why is it your business coming from some 6% and yet arrogantly trying to command and dictate the 50 million democratic Oromos and other good Ethiopians since Ormiyya means Ethiopia and Ethiopia means Oromiyya. Since you don't seem to have any capacity to stand on your own feet you always try to walk with Oromo legs and talk with Oromo mouth because their human and material resources are always tplf's looting adventure targets. Not good for you to be endless jokers. Great Ethiopia and great Eritrea are forever! :P :P

Just try to be your real genuine self and cut your trousers according to your own size in order to live with all the people equitably with out cheap tricks and worn out cheap medieval propaganda.
Fool me once; shame on you, fool me twice; shame on me!

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 07 Jan 2022, 19:00

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 18:07
I agree with you this time around...Why would OLF agree on anything the PM proposes? OLF should be the party that has to be controlling the political helm in the country...I mean greater Oromiya or Geda Oromiya or independent Oromiya. The party stepping in the way is OPDO, which we all have to do something about. :lol: :mrgreen:
Yes, your divide and destroy long standing cheap tricks are apparent and transparent because you are trying to agitate the liberated folks since you want them to commit crimes and then go back to jails again. That is typical tplf politics where peace is condemned and violence and wars praised. Now the foundation for the free and fair election is already in place in which case all Ethiopians will come to participate after employing peaceful and democratic electoral system for building Mamma Ethiopia for all of its diverse peoples.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 07 Jan 2022, 19:09

Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Halafi,
I think I have to admit that my thoughts were poured on stone head when it comes to you. I do feel Tigrway is responsive as differed to non-responsive primitive Amhara. I did try my best to contribute to success of Tigray and Tigraway. Because, I thought we have similar cause and goal. But I have to revisit my proposal.
It is unfortunate that my clear and honest advice might be perceived the wrong way. Is it like an English proverb goes "if you want to deceive someone, tell him fact". To remind you few: I advised that TDF may not have to rush to Finfinnee, make sure its grip on traditionally called Amhara region and enable Kimant fighters for their freedom, honestly collaborate with OLA (Oromo nation), etc. These proposals were at the eve of the war, when incumbent Amhara regime was yet sharpening its sword.
If you are afraid of mine, let you listen to someone geographically distant.
I think no double standard between Oromo nation and Tigraway, if you are really to continue to exist as Tigraway. Period!

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 07 Jan 2022, 19:23

AbebeB wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 19:09
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Halafi,
I think I have to admit that my thoughts were poured on stone head when it comes to you. I do feel Tigrway is responsive as differed to non-responsive primitive Amhara. I did try my best to contribute to success of Tigray and Tigraway. Because, I thought we have similar cause and goal. But I have to revisit my proposal.
It is unfortunate that my clear and honest advice might be perceived the wrong way. Is it like an English proverb goes "if you want to deceive someone, tell him fact". To remind you few: I advised that TDF may not have to rush to Finfinnee, make sure its grip on traditionally called Amhara region and enable Kimant fighters for their freedom, honestly collaborate with OLA (Oromo nation), etc. These proposals were at the eve of the war, when incumbent Amhara regime was yet sharpening its sword.
If you are afraid of mine, let you listen to someone geographically distant.
I think no double standard between Oromo nation and Tigraway, if you are really to continue to exist as Tigraway. Period!

"I think no double standard between Oromo nation and Tigraway, if you are really to continue to exist as Tigraway. Period![/color]

Aite Halafi, Do you hear that laud and clear? :mrgreen: I think not!! Why would TPLF be satisfied with Tigrai only when in fact they could march as far south as Addis? Yeah the Neftegnas are in the way but there always is a solution to that...a TPLF solution. :lol:
As Aboy Tsehaye once said.."If Oromiya builds 50 universities, Tigrai should also do same..." Man keman yansal kkkkk

Dejach Aklilu

Post by Dejach Aklilu » 07 Jan 2022, 19:29

I see Halafi still dreaming of Wollega. Let alon Wollega, you don't even have Welkait eko.

I'm glad you are still alive to see Tplf being locked shut in Tigray proper with nothing but qulqual and ambeta to feast on.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 07 Jan 2022, 19:41

sun wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 19:00
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 18:07
Yes, your divide and destroy long standing cheap tricks are apparent and transparent because you are trying to agitate the liberated folks since you want them to commit crimes and then go back to jails again. That is typical tplf politics where peace is condemned and violence and wars praised. Now the foundation for the free and fair election is already in place in which case all Ethiopians will come to participate after employing peaceful and democratic electoral system for building Mamma Ethiopia for all of its diverse peoples.
Sunny, I always enjoy reading your whatever, except sometimes they are too long. :lol: :mrgreen:

Don't blame me though, if Jawar and Co come swinging at the PM tomorrow to claim that "berChuma" . They think they are so close to getting it and why stop now when they assume that it is their right? I am just following the events and trying to hold them by tails. The typical TPLF politics is what we have for now until the TPLF groomed politicians come about with a different politics. If you have to blame me, you should do so for my failure to help bring about the change. :lol: :mrgreen:

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 07 Jan 2022, 21:51

Sun is a part time Oromo, when the sun comes out he is a shining Oromo, when the sun sets he is Amhara mule.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 08 Jan 2022, 02:16

Amhara and Eritrea conspired to kill Jowar Mohamed right at the prison gate when he was to be released but Oromo securities learned the plan and tipped to Jowar about it and he waited to come out from the prison and saved his life. This is where all Oromo people to unite and declared for referendum like Tigray and divorce peacefully in the next two to three years.