Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

ANTICO

Re: ደሩ ዘሃረሩ and I will discuss live why Eritreans are so wary about painting their homes or towns.

Post by ANTICO » 31 Dec 2021, 00:41

Finally, you're going to make a splash in Ethiopia's largest media outlet. :lol:

almaze
Member+

Re: ደሩ ዘሃረሩ and I will discuss live why Eritreans are so wary about painting their homes or towns.

Post by almaze » 31 Dec 2021, 00:56

Antico, Should I put on my deep blue suit with a crimson tie as I wait for his Viber call? :lol: :lol: :lol:

ANTICO wrote:
31 Dec 2021, 00:41
Finally, you're going to make a splash in Ethiopia's largest media outlet. :lol:

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 31 Dec 2021, 01:06

shall we also paint america's infrastructures :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 31 Dec 2021, 01:20

almaze wrote:
31 Dec 2021, 00:24
I'm anxious about it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Almaze,

I don't know how you look at it; for me, it's better not to touch it until you get the capability of restoring it the right way. Yes, protect it from further damage. So, Shaebia made the right decision; they'll restore it all when they get prosperous soon by doing business with p2, their southern neighbor.

You can build another Dubai/Vegas or Mekele quick somewhere else for that matter? Who wants that? Or build ugly mush mash glass scrapers like in Addis all over without even sparing play ground for kids and lacks parking spaces? Thanks god, Abiy is demolishing some of them ugly structures to have public walk ways on Churchill road!

I say keep Asmara/Masawa the way it is by restoring it when you are able to. I know it's the fascists who designed it but, it's there and is nice; I loved that video that was posted earlier of old row Asmara not painted with cheap stuff. Rows and Rows of commercial/residential outlets with no high rise in between. Even old folks riding their bikes comfortably; I wonder why they don't have Bajajs? I guess if you don't have crowds why bother? Do the walking! Good for you! :lol:

When restored, it's going to be beautiful and Eritreans can do it.

Inshallah!

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 31 Dec 2021, 01:47

"We postponed the restoration of our Art Deco buildings in favor of eradicating the TPLF terrorists next door, and our efforts have since paid off, and it was all worth it!" --- (Fiyameta) :oops: :oops:

Last edited by Fiyameta on 31 Dec 2021, 01:52, edited 1 time in total.

ANTICO

Post by ANTICO » 31 Dec 2021, 01:48

His final act before he dies, I'm guessing, will be the development of an entirely new city in his honor. :lol:

C beyond

Post by C beyond » 31 Dec 2021, 01:58

The most ridiculous reason I have ever heard :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Fiyameta wrote:
31 Dec 2021, 01:47
"We postponed the restoration of our Art Deco buildings in favor of eradicating the TPLF terrorists next door, and our efforts have since paid off, and it was all worth it!" --- (Fiyameta) :oops: :oops:

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 31 Dec 2021, 03:24

Fiametas' reasoning is logical. She understands how to say the correct thing at the right time. :lol: :lol: :lol: