Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

LET'S GET ILAN OMAR OUT OF US CONGRESS ON NOVEMBER 2022

Post by Horus » 29 Dec 2021, 14:18

Sholla Addis

Re: LET'S GET ILAN OMAR OUT OF US CONGRESS ON NOVEMBER 2022

Post by Sholla Addis » 29 Dec 2021, 14:35

I don't think you're aware of Ilhan Omar's recent election victory in Minnesota. IAPAC, a powerful Jewish organisation, supported a black lawyer Antone Melton-Meaux, who was backed by pro-Israel interests who is also a Democrat, and the vote gap between him and her was almost 40000 votes.

Ilhan has a core of supporters who are primarily Somali ethnic people who were born in Minnesota and naturalised citizens.

No one can defeat her. The Oromo people who live in her constituency are overwhelmingly Muslim, so they vote for Ilhan because, as Mc Hammer used to say, "you can't touch this."

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 29 Dec 2021, 14:42

Horus wrote:
29 Dec 2021, 14:18
LET'S GET ILAN OMAR OUT OF US CONGRESS ON NOVEMBER 2022
Definately Whites slave ILAN OMAR will be out in coming election. There is no way that she will servive this tide.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 29 Dec 2021, 14:54

Shola Addis,

You will be proven wrong. As we speak USA is fast moving to get deeper into the Somali complex clan politics and long before the November 2022 election, the entire Somali dynamics is going to change. The issue is not Islam vs. Christianity, it deep seated political differences. I guarantee you Ethiopians and Somalis will united and get rid of her. She has no use for Somalia or Ethiopia.

Sholla Addis

Post by Sholla Addis » 29 Dec 2021, 16:39

Horus.
You are correct on one point. The political campaign isn't about religion; instead, it's about politicians manipulating human emotions to get people to vote for. People will vote for her as a result of their common faith.

In terms of the Somali complex, I'm not sure what you're alluding to.

In America, politics is local, and no one cares about politics in Ethiopia or Somalia.

I'm afraid you're overly optimistic with a false outcome. Ilhan has a large following of hard-core liberals on the extreme left who despise Republicans, as well as the immigrant vote who see her as one of their own.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 29 Dec 2021, 16:43

She needs to go!
She also have a sham business partnership with her husband’s firm. Corrupt and incompetent

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 29 Dec 2021, 16:50

Sholla Addis wrote:
29 Dec 2021, 16:39
Horus.
You are correct on one point. The political campaign isn't about religion; instead, it's about politicians manipulating human emotions to get people to vote for. People will vote for her as a result of their common faith.

In America, politics is local, and no one cares about politics in Ethiopia or Somalia.

I'm afraid you're overly optimistic with a false outcome. Ilhan has a large following of hard-core liberals on the extreme left who despise Republicans, as well as the immigrant vote who see her as one of their own.
What I am alluding is that Somalis are just as nationalist when their own interest is attacked and they will oppose US intervention is the Somali internal matters. I am sure are closely following is going down inside the 3 Somali states. How do you like US recognizing Hargessa as sovereign state?

Abere

Post by Abere » 29 Dec 2021, 17:09

This one makes me laugh, really laugh, "Ethiopia is to big to fail". Who should be really be deserved to make such as statement? We, Ethiopians or someone else? If one even cares about Ethiopia, just help Ethiopia removing TPLF.

Sholla Addis

Post by Sholla Addis » 29 Dec 2021, 17:45

Horus wrote:
29 Dec 2021, 16:50
Sholla Addis wrote:
29 Dec 2021, 16:39
Horus.

What I am alluding is that Somalis are just as nationalist when their own interest is attacked and they will oppose US intervention is the Somali internal matters. I am sure are closely following is going down inside the 3 Somali

states. How do you like US recognizing Hargessa as sovereign state?
Somalia Give no credence to clan based so-called mini-states; none of them will become independent because they are founded on tribes. LoL ጎሳ Republic lol.

I am with you western domination should face challenge
Not sure if voting out will make any impact.