Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

For People Who Think I Actually Support the Terrorists Who Are TPLF

Post by teodroseIII » 22 Dec 2021, 11:50

This is an interview I did on a show called "Conflict of Interest" a couple of days ago, you tell me if you think I am a supporter of TPLF...

Noble Amhara

Re: For People Who Think I Actually Support the Terrorists Who Are TPLF

Post by Noble Amhara » 22 Dec 2021, 13:11

teodroseIII wrote:
20 Dec 2021, 07:26
Ay just shut up banda. you are worse than a prostitute never defending any Ethiopians you keep calling those who defend ethiopia "Zeregna" but where were you during Chena Massacre??? you are worse than a prostitute that identity is based off "Royal Blood" you ain't proud of yourself that's why you keep talking about your better then others using the Bible and Ancestory. In Fact you are incredibly tribal always claiming to be Tigrian

Not one Ethiopian King had ancestors from King David.

In Fact, even Zagwes claimed to be from the Israelite tribe of Levi descendants of the Prophet Moses.

The Falashas made themselves "Beta Israel" and also claimed to be descendants of the Jewish tribe of Dan.

Back in the day, every king in Abysinnia claimed to be Israelite, so Amhara King Yekuno Amlak from Hayk Estifanos decided to claim King Solomon as his origin the reasons were based off prestige and spirituality especially in the medieval age

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 22 Dec 2021, 13:58

Well you tried to play it at the sublimal layer when you said Atse tewodros has a tigre father. You were asked to bring evidence and you absconded. Agames cooked history goes further into claiming the Gondar castle itself and Haylesilassie too. So you are not innocent, sir.

I personally think you have a very low self esteem. And my advise for you is have a high value to yourself. Having a high value comes not by heriditory as you mistakingly think, but by virtue of morality, hard work, abandance and prosperity.

teodroseIII

Post by teodroseIII » 22 Dec 2021, 14:28

Absconded, wow you use big words, I see you are highly educated, how about you try matching your maturity with your indoctrination level by engaging in debates sans pejorative. just friendly advice from your fellow highly educated Ethiopian who can engage in conversations without hurling insults and demeaning others. Peace.
Misraq wrote:
22 Dec 2021, 13:58
Well you tried to play it at the sublimal layer when you said Atse tewodros has a tigre father. You were asked to bring evidence and you absconded. Agames cooked history goes further into claiming the Gondar castle itself and Haylesilassie too. So you are not innocent, sir.

I personally think you have a very low self esteem. And my advise for you is have a high value to yourself. Having a high value comes not by heriditory as you mistakingly think, but by virtue of morality, hard work, abandance and prosperity.

ethioscience

Post by ethioscience » 22 Dec 2021, 14:39

Your 2nd attempt is another insult to our intelligence.

Unfortunately in the last 10 months there were a lot of opportunists and bandas like Lidetu, Ethio360 …& tamerat layne, who tried to change their color like Chameleon. Congratulations for joining these losers club!!!

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 23 Dec 2021, 02:40

The guy can be who he says he is. Why do you accept Hermela and reject Tedros? It doesn't make sense. Also, he in his own talent can contribute for Ethiopia and it is ok as long as he can address what he researched on Ethiopia is an asset as long as it is the truth.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 23 Dec 2021, 04:30

The frog who claims to be the Prince of Tigray :lol: :lol: :lol:

gagi

Post by gagi » 23 Dec 2021, 12:20

Tewodros, your assessment of the situation in Ethiopia and your characterization of the TPLF terrorists is spot on. Thanks for spreading the truth about the conflict.

teodroseIII

Post by teodroseIII » 24 Dec 2021, 22:40

You are welcome, I am glad there are a few who actually see the forest for the tree branch::
gagi wrote:
23 Dec 2021, 12:20
Tewodros, your assessment of the situation in Ethiopia and your characterization of the TPLF terrorists is spot on. Thanks for spreading the truth about the conflict.