Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

ethioscience

Re: Atse Tewodros’s Father was Tigaru and His Mom was Amhara, Have A Problem With this TRUTH?

Post by ethioscience » 20 Dec 2021, 07:59

NO!! NO!!! NO!! evidence to back this theory and it was devised by Agames to slander his name. His ancestors (father and mother) were from the family of Amhara.

teodroseIII

Re: Atse Tewodros’s Father was Tigaru and His Mom was Amhara, Have A Problem With this TRUTH?

Post by teodroseIII » 20 Dec 2021, 08:04

Bro I’m his direct descendant, look at my family tree in the tweet. Moreover what is the “slander” of being Tigaru, is being from Tigray an insult ende? If it is, you don’t believe in one Ethiopia, on which case how are you any different than TPLF????

teodroseIII

Post by teodroseIII » 20 Dec 2021, 08:17

Wendeme I’m his direct descendant, look at my family tree in the tweet. Moreover what is the “slander” of being Tigaru, is being from Tigray an insult ende? If it is, you don’t believe in one Ethiopia, on which case how are you any different than TPLF????
ethioscience wrote:
20 Dec 2021, 07:59
NO!! NO!!! NO!! evidence to back this theory and it was devised by Agames to slander his name. His ancestors (father and mother) were from the family of Amhara.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 20 Dec 2021, 08:26

Teodroslll

ፋክ you, you ስቱፒድ pig. Teodros has zero blood from cursed land tigray. Agames conspired that you madafaka. And you ain't the child of teodros because we know you have ፑሲ and ዲክ at the same time.

Look, you you chose to be agame, it is your choice. But don't bring this ሺት on us at least at this bitter time.

Also, you kept telling the world that you have royal blood. If we have to see your bantu face, you don't even qualify to be a ዋርድያ of royality and nobility. I don't believe in race and looks but you are the least to claim that because all you have to do is look at your face on the mirror.

Please stop your nonsense else you will be mocked by many. Save the day for a happy one. We know you will come tomorrow and say that 'the Great Menilik is my uncle too".

Jimmy

free-tembien

Post by free-tembien » 20 Dec 2021, 08:28

haven't you said you are out of ethiopian politics?
how many times do we have to tell you to stay away from things that you have no clue about?
descendant my foot. you wish :lol:

tewordros being tigrean is against every historical fact and context.
do you know that tigray was against tewodros and that tigray king yohannes betrayed him with the british?
the tribal agames would never have sided with the british if they knew he was half tigrean
and he would be much friendlier to agames if he was half tigrean
you just don't make sense
stop making up stories

better to stay away from ethiopian politcs
just that you know 99% of ethiopians want tigray to be out and be independent #TigrayExit

teodroseIII wrote:
20 Dec 2021, 08:17
Bro I’m his direct descendant, look at my family tree in the tweet. Moreover what is the “slander” of being Tigaru, is being from Tigray an insult ende? If it is, you don’t believe in one Ethiopia, on which case how are you any different than TPLF????
ethioscience wrote:

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 20 Dec 2021, 08:31

Why you think it is relevant even if it is true? These facts tells you who he was .He fought to unite Ethiopians , He didn't conspired with other country against his own country and his fellow countryman. Compare that with Atse Yohanns who conspired with Britain in exchange for riffle and led the enemy force to Qwara. You are bringing up ethnic politic up front while claiming you are first a human being. No one hate Tigrians for who they are but for what they did and do. Their leaders repeatedly used them to attack everything Ethiopians and weyanns are doing that on grand scale as we speak. So what your point of Telling us his father is Tegaru? Don't insult our intellect.
Last edited by TGAA on 20 Dec 2021, 08:38, edited 1 time in total.

ethioscience

Post by ethioscience » 20 Dec 2021, 08:33

Misraq wrote:
20 Dec 2021, 08:26
Teodroslll

Look, you you chose to be agame, it is your choice. But don't bring this ሺት on us at least at this bitter time.

Jimmy

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 20 Dec 2021, 08:46

.Agame man,these r ur true ancestors,they come from Nigeria and leave hero Atse Tewodros z pure Amhara blood alone.Did u 4get ur uncle z sellout yohanes set him up conspired with z baztard british.Now that's ur new blood line agame u r claiming 2 b.U always have a home in Nigeria bantu man.Say hi 2 ur uncle megbe and father abusanjo 4 me.I will bring u FUFU next time. :lol: :mrgreen:

teodroseIII

Post by teodroseIII » 20 Dec 2021, 08:51

Your mockery notwithstanding, yes Atse Yohannes betrayed Atse Tewodros, which makes him a banda for selling out his country to the British in order to gain the throne. However, if you want to know who betrayed Atse Tewodros II the most, look to the supposed Ethiopian "Orthodox" Church. Atse Tewodros realized that the EOTC was actually Catholic ever since King Susinos converted to Catholicism, changed Sinbet to Ehud from Kedame and introduced the Roman pagan pictures of "white Jesus" into our temples of worship.

To this day, the EOTC, which is really an extension of the Vatican and the Egyptian "Orthodox" church, are the number one enemies of Ethiopia as the very same "abbas" who crucified Iyesus because He told them not to trade money in his father's house are currently trading money (stealing) in our Father's house as they continue to crucify Christ on a daily basis.

The fraudulence of the supposed Ethiopian "Orthodox" Church is the reason why Atse Tewodros went to war with them and locked up many priests and that is why they ultimately sold him out and gave him up to the British. This is called FACT, now please learn to debate without acting like a child and reverting to insults. Amesegenalew::
free-tembien wrote:
20 Dec 2021, 08:28
haven't you said you are out of ethiopian politics?
how many times do we have to tell you to stay away from things that you have no clue about?
descendant my foot. you wish :lol:

tewordros being tigrean is against every historical fact and context.
do you know that tigray was against tewodros and that tigray king yohannes betrayed him with the british?
the tribal agames would never have sided with the british if they knew he was half tigrean
and he would be much friendlier to agames if he was half tigrean
you just don't make sense
stop making up stories

better to stay away from ethiopian politcs
just that you know 99% of ethiopians want tigray to be out and be independent #TigrayExit

teodroseIII wrote:
20 Dec 2021, 08:17
ethioscience wrote:

teodroseIII

Post by teodroseIII » 20 Dec 2021, 09:02

So let me get this right, you hate ALL Tigrians or what "they" did? Do you not understand what you are doing? Do you not understand that Tigarus were victims of TPLF too? Also, what do you make of non-Tigarus like Abiy AHmed, Desalegn Hailemariam, Birhanu Nega et al who were TPLF and were equally complicit in the destruction of Ethiopia for 30 years and counting? What you wrote below is precisely why I bring this up at this time, the war is not between tribes, it is between snakes who are working for America and the west writ large who are trying to destroy our homeland by breeding tribalism in our hearts. Sadly, it is working as you just proved below.
TGAA wrote:
20 Dec 2021, 08:31
Why you think it is relevant even if it is true? These facts tells you who he was .He fought to unite Ethiopians , He didn't conspired with other country against his own country and his fellow countryman. Compare that with Atse Yohanns who conspired with Britain in exchange for riffle and led the enemy force to Qwara. You are bringing up ethnic politic up front while claiming you are first a human being. No one hate Tigrians for who they are but for what they did and do. Their leaders repeatedly used them to attack everything Ethiopians and weyanns are doing that on grand scale as we speak. So what your point of Telling us his father is Tegaru? Don't insult our intellect.

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 20 Dec 2021, 09:31

We Are Not Even Going To Waste A Single Breath With ☆ Hidden Agenda Background Agg*ame Person ☆ . As Usual Go Preaching Your Old Story Selling On Facebook. Bissbiss Shettattam Gimmattamm Guahaf Fox Skin Pure Agga*me Dscendant. Get Lost With Your Dirty Dedebit Woorgach Tigrayian Agga*mes People.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 20 Dec 2021, 09:33

I can safely say this dude TewodrosIII hates himself every time he looks at himself on the mirror. His mind is always busy shopping some ancestory and clinging into anyone he thinks relevant. He denounces tribalism, but you see him clinging to tribalists, royal blodd...etc

Dude, please have some respect for yourself. Self hate is the most dangerous thing. Just love yourself for being a human being created at the image of the almighty. that way, you won't be shopping for ancestory to cling on

tarik wrote:
20 Dec 2021, 08:46

teodroseIII

Post by teodroseIII » 20 Dec 2021, 09:39

You just reminded me of one of my favorite Bible verses Misraq:

ቅዱስ የሆነውን ለውሾች አትስጡ; ዕንቁህን በእሪያ ፊት አትጣሉ። ብታደርግም ከእግራቸው በታች ይረግጡአቸው ዘንድ ተመልሰውም ይቆርጡአችኋል።” (ማቴዎስ 7፡6)

I'm done here::
Misraq wrote:
20 Dec 2021, 09:33
I can safely say this dude TewodrosIII hates himself every time he looks at himself on the mirror. His mind is always busy shopping some ancestory and clinging into anyone he thinks relevant. He denounces tribalism, but you see him clinging to tribalists, royal blodd...etc

Dude, please have some respect for yourself. Self hate is the most dangerous thing. Just love yourself for being a human being created at the image of the almighty. that way, you won't be shopping for ancestory to cling on

tarik wrote:

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 20 Dec 2021, 09:45

You are twisting biblical verses to serve your interests here. Jesus said that for the Godly words he was speaking. There is no Godly words in you. Just think on how many times you posted in this forum alone telling us that you have royal blood. Isn't one time alone is enough? Why do you repeate it unless you have some self-hate to yourself. What is bizare is that you Added a new disgusting stuff today that says Teodors the emperor is agame. dude, please have some respect for yourself.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 21 Dec 2021, 13:27

teodroseIII wrote:
20 Dec 2021, 07:26

Greetings ato Tedros3,

With all due respect, I ain't historian but the subject history is my favorite hobby since my childhood.

Having said that, if you allow, I would like to comment on the family tree which you shared with pertaining to atse tedros 2.

I believe you forgot to add one important figure namely the daughter of atse tedros (her name escapes me)

According to the memoirs narrated by Rassam, Dr. Blanc, Mayer and others who were all eyewitnesses at Meqdella, they all confirmed that tedros daughter was officially married to the shewa noble prisoner MENILIK (later known as dagmawi Menilik) at the presence of atse tedors himself, Menilik was then 22 years old and his bride was younger than him. However, the marriage did not last long. A year or 2 later Menilik fled from the MeQdella enclave with the help of the then "galla" queen of Wello MESTEWAT and had made it safely to Shewa.

Finally,

I believe, the daughter of tedros should be included in tedros' family tree.

If I am wrong, I stand corrected

Cheers!

Abere

Post by Abere » 21 Dec 2021, 17:39

kerenite,

የዐፄ ቴወድሮስ ሴት ልጃቸው የእምዬ ምኒልክ ሚስት ስማቸው አልጣሽ ቴዎድሮስ ይብላል። እኔ የገረመኝ ግን ቴዎድሮስ የትግሬ ዘር አላቸው የሚለው ነገር ነው። እናታቸው የአማራ ሳይንት ወሎየ ሲሆኑ አባታቸው ደግሞ የበጌምድር አማራ መሆናቸውን ነበር።

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 21 Dec 2021, 19:32

teodroseIII wrote:
20 Dec 2021, 09:39
You just reminded me of one of my favorite Bible verses Misraq:

ቅዱስ የሆነውን ለውሾች አትስጡ; ዕንቁህን በእሪያ ፊት አትጣሉ። ብታደርግም ከእግራቸው በታች ይረግጡአቸው ዘንድ ተመልሰውም ይቆርጡአችኋል።” (ማቴዎስ 7፡6)

I'm done here::
Misraq wrote:
20 Dec 2021, 09:33

tarik wrote:
Really? :lol: :lol:

The guy with the serpent like behavior came back again.

"The Lord God said to the serpent,
“Because you have done this,
Cursed are you more than all cattle,
And more than every beast of the field;
On your belly you will go,
And dust you will eat
All the days of your life"
~Genesis 3:14

teodroseIII

Post by teodroseIII » 22 Dec 2021, 12:08

Selam Gash Kerenite (Wizero if you are a woman)

You are right, Atse Tewodros had more than two sons, of course we all know about the tragic story of Alemayehu and how the British kidnapped him in order to prevent Atse Tewodros's line to continue but what they did not realize is that Atse Tewodros had upwards of 5 children and maybe more outside of marriage. One was my forefather Meshesha Tewodros who ended up in Menelik's court as a Ras after he helped Menelik escape Magdela. Atse Tewodros also had a daughter Woizero Alitash Tewodros who married Menelik but let's just say a bad fate befell her due to Taitu. If you ever seen the show Game of Thrones, the Ethiopian royal courts were like that back in the day. The family tree I presented was just my lineage going back to Atse Tewodros, if I included all his children's descendants the list would be huge and I would need a book to document everything.

Thank you for respectfully engaging in a conversation with me like a true Ethiopia, habeshas in this group who keep insulting and acting like kids even though they are 50+ years old can learn from your example.

Cheers,

Teodorse Fikremariam Bisewer
kerenite wrote:
21 Dec 2021, 13:27
teodroseIII wrote:
20 Dec 2021, 07:26

Greetings ato Tedros3,

With all due respect, I ain't historian but the subject history is my favorite hobby since my childhood.

Having said that, if you allow, I would like to comment on the family tree which you shared with pertaining to atse tedros 2.

I believe you forgot to add one important figure namely the daughter of atse tedros (her name escapes me)

According to the memoirs narrated by Rassam, Dr. Blanc, Mayer and others who were all eyewitnesses at Meqdella, they all confirmed that tedros daughter was officially married to the shewa noble prisoner MENILIK (later known as dagmawi Menilik) at the presence of atse tedors himself, Menilik was then 22 years old and his bride was younger than him. However, the marriage did not last long. A year or 2 later Menilik fled from the MeQdella enclave with the help of the then "galla" queen of Wello MESTEWAT and had made it safely to Shewa.

Finally,

I believe, the daughter of tedros should be included in tedros' family tree.

If I am wrong, I stand corrected

Cheers!

Abere

Post by Abere » 22 Dec 2021, 12:34

Might help consulting academic research publications.
Academic Journals - African Journal of History and Culture - an identity of tewodros ii: controversy vs reality. (1970). African Journal of History and Culture. Available at: https://academicjournals.org/journal/AJ ... vs_reality [Accessed 22 Dec. 2021].

Before Kassa Hailu came to power, Ethiopia had been divided in several regional warlords. Various sources strongly argue to that Tewodros II was the founder of modern Ethiopia. Tewodros II’s ethnic background is seems a controversial issue to both the early and current writers. Thus, the problem for this study is the overwhelmed inconsistencies among professional and amateur writers regarding his ethnic background. Some recently emerged and politically motivated writers are claiming his mother’s origin from Qimant and as of his father from Tigre. The main objective of this study is to find out the true ethnic identity of Emperor Tewodros II, where he was born, grew up, and to give scholarly response for the non-trainee and professional writers. To do this study, the researcher used qualitative research approach and case study design. Several published works,and collection of letters were consulted, with in-depth interviews of his family members; and other individuals. Thus, it is found that Princess Atitegeb Wondwossen was born at Amba Mariam near Enfranz. Her ancestors (father and mother) were from the family of Amhara. Her son, Kassa Hailu (later,Tewodros II) was born in the ranks of middle-class, Hailu Wolde Giyorgis (his father) and from his mother Atitegeb Wondwossen in the district of Dembya, not in Quara. Genealogically, Tewodro II’s pedigree is from Amhara. Presently, the relatives of Emperor Tewodros II are living in Quara, Alefa Takusa, Enfranz, and Belesa woredas.