Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

Ethio 360 መንደር መበታተን፣ የመጨረሻውን በር የሚዘጋ ማን ይሆን ከሀብታሙና ኤርሚያስ ማለት ነው፡፡ አንዳቸው ቀድመው እንደሚፈረጥጡ እሙን ይመስላል፡፡

Post by AbebeB » 18 Dec 2021, 23:36

ጥያቄው ማንኛቸው ቀድመው ወደ አብይ መንደር ይቀላቀላሉ ነው ጉዳዩ፡፡ ሁኔታ እየመቻቹ ስለመሆኑ ፍንጮች ይታያሉ እኮ፡፡ ተከታተሉአቸው፡፡

sarcasm

Re: Ethio 360 መንደር መበታተን፣ የመጨረሻውን በር የሚዘጋ ማን ይሆን ከሀብታሙና ኤርሚያስ ማለት ነው፡፡ አንዳቸው ቀድመው እንደሚፈረጥጡ እሙን ይመስላል፡፡

Post by sarcasm » 19 Dec 2021, 11:03

ኤርምያስ ባይተዋር እየመሰለ ሄዷል ሰሞኑን። The 'Ethiopia' they have in their minds seem to differ lately. What used to unite them - eliminating TPLF - is becoming an unachievable political goal. I think Erimais has accepted the status quo and would agree with Abiy's position for TDF to access Western Tigray. That is why he calls TDF ወራሪ in every programme.

He hasn't mastered the courage to to call Amhara Liyu force / Fano ወራሪ in Western Tigray. He hints his opposition to Amhara Region's annexation of Western Tigray by saying his opposition to TDF's incursions in Amhara and Afar is based on 'principle'. I think the day he calls Amhara Liyu force / Fano ወራሪ in Western Tigray is going to be his last day at Ethio 360. They won't let him appear on the channel anymore. He will probably move on to Reyot Media and monitor some discussion with Godana Yacob and like minded Ethiopians.

sarcasm

Re: Ethio 360 መንደር መበታተን፣ የመጨረሻውን በር የሚዘጋ ማን ይሆን ከሀብታሙና ኤርሚያስ ማለት ነው፡፡ አንዳቸው ቀድመው እንደሚፈረጥጡ እሙን ይመስላል፡፡

Post by sarcasm » 16 Jan 2023, 21:10

sarcasm wrote:
19 Dec 2021, 11:03
ኤርምያስ ባይተዋር እየመሰለ ሄዷል ሰሞኑን። The 'Ethiopia' they have in their minds seem to differ lately. What used to unite them - eliminating TPLF - is becoming an unachievable political goal. I think Erimais has accepted the status quo and would agree with Abiy's position for TDF to access Western Tigray. That is why he calls TDF ወራሪ in every programme.

He hasn't mastered the courage to to call Amhara Liyu force / Fano ወራሪ in Western Tigray. He hints his opposition to Amhara Region's annexation of Western Tigray by saying his opposition to TDF's incursions in Amhara and Afar is based on 'principle'. I think the day he calls Amhara Liyu force / Fano ወራሪ in Western Tigray is going to be his last day at Ethio 360. They won't let him appear on the channel anymore. He will probably move on to Reyot Media and monitor some discussion with Godana Yacob and like minded Ethiopians.
ኤርምያስ ባይተዋር እየመሰለ ሄዷል ሰሞኑን። እየሩስና ሃብታሙ ሊያባርሩት የፈለጉ ይመስላል ።

union
Member+

Post by union » 16 Jan 2023, 23:59

Tplf runner :lol:

You are just a proven bit'ch now. No Ethiopian has the slitest respect for you now. You danced "terara yemegefaw" and "emertegedaly" songs for 27 longs years just to end up running away to mekele then run your mouth from mekele, you almost had young people believe your lies. Hahaha. Not only that, you waged war 3 times already and got humiliated by Fano and Shabia with your 1million agames killed in action. And you attempted to enter Welkiet over 50 times :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are just the bi'tch of the town!

Since you surrendered now bend over for OLF :lol: until Fano comes and free your a'ss :lol:

sarcasm wrote:

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 17 Jan 2023, 19:47

Please wait, video is loading...

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 13 Mar 2023, 20:54

The beginning of the end . . .

Ermias is the only person who is stopping Ethio360 from officially and literally turning to Amara360. Habtamu, Eyerus and Beruk will eventually change the locks and passwords and kick Ermias out :lol: :lol:

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 13 Mar 2023, 22:18

ሃብታሙ ትክክል ነው። የኢትዮጵያ ችግር የኦሮሙማ አጀንዳ ነው ። ይህ የኦሮሙማ ካንሰር ከወያኔ ካንሰር ጋር አንድ ነው!

Educator

Post by Educator » 13 Mar 2023, 23:54

My reading is different. They are probably reflecting their true identity, which is confidence
They have tons of confidence in themselves and they are independent. However, they are in a leash due to financial needs. They sometimes forget that they need to hold back for the sake of bisiness, but they can only pretend for so long.

Anyways, throwing some controversy sometimes generates more views and more money. So it will make them stronger as long as they don't take things personally. But Habtamu is so thin skin that he always wants to win. He did same thing to Jerry once.

Other than that, Habtamu needs to be corrected sometimes as he unintentionally mislead viewers out of passion. I recall he claimed in the past that water in Arabic is same as the Amharic word "wuha" .😁 He was trying to exaggerate the significance of the Amharic language in the world.
sarcasm wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 20:54
The beginning of the end . . .

Ermias is the only person who is stopping Ethio360 from officially and literally turning to Amara360. Habtamu, Eyerus and Beruk will eventually change the locks and passwords and kick Ermias out :lol: :lol:

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 05 Apr 2023, 19:30

sarcasm wrote:

It took him 2 and half years, but Ermias has finally called Amhara Region Forces in Tigray region ወራሪ ናቸው።
albeit on another channel ...