Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

Hello Ethiopians, Stop Protesting and Acting Like Defeated People, DO THIS!

Post by teodroseIII » 08 Dec 2021, 14:23

Two weeks ago, I drove to Louisiana to file a $10,000,000 lawsuit against my Fortune 500 IT employer over the outrageous and fascist “vaccine” mandate. I felt compelled to take stand up for not only myself but my fellow 40,000 co-workers who were being extorted to get jabbed with an experimental Covid-19 nostrums that do not prevent contraction nor transmission of a virus that the US and Chinese governments colluded to create.

In a way that even shocked me, the head of HR at my job just emailed the entire workforce that they have effectively put a pause on the “vaccine” mandate given the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Georgia ruling that nullified Biden’s policy of forcing all Federal contractors to have their employees “vaccinated” or lose access to government contracts. Biden’s overreach is precisely why I stand in opposition to Federalism, consolidated power is corrosive and turns governments into sources of despotism.

Many advised me to stand down because they concluded that I would get squashed by a Wall Street Goliath that has billions of dollars and countless lawyers at their disposal. What they did not realize is that I am related to an Ethiopian king by the name of Atse Tewodros who traces his ancestry to King David and Bathsheba. The same way Atse Tewodros stood against the tyrant Queen Victoria, I too manifested the spirit of David to defy the Nwo-Nazi executives who were willing to risk the lives of their employers for the sake of their top and bottom lines....continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/david-slays-goliath-8-11/