Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
QB

Elizabeth Chyrum: ብዛዕባ ዋናነት ወደብ ዓሰብ፥ መልእኽቲ ካብ ጎንደር ሜድያ ንኢሳያስ ኣፍወርቂ ብትግርኛ ዝተተርጎመ

Post by QB » 08 Dec 2021, 08:20

Please wait, video is loading...

Cigar

Re: Elizabeth Chyrum: ብዛዕባ ዋናነት ወደብ ዓሰብ፥ መልእኽቲ ካብ ጎንደር ሜድያ ንኢሳያስ ኣፍወርቂ ብትግርኛ ዝተተርጎመ

Post by Cigar » 08 Dec 2021, 09:20

Agames desperation has no limit.
Now if that logic was to be a fact, it was Ethiopia which should reward Eritrea with the GERD for the absolute fact that Eritrea saved Ethiopia from being colonized again by woyane or completely disintegrated.
But just like Assab is Eritrean and GERD is in Ethiopia helping one another in need doesn't mean one has to offer its own to the other.
Wow, we all know that we destroyed woyane and claimed our legal territories and still didn't stop there unless woyane is destroyed.
We are not worried about any thing any more.
We know this peace will last for ever and we know that both of us uphold the international rule of laws.
But if push comes to shove and Ethiopia gets a nut case leader like Sellassie and Mengistu, we can do them with ease.
Agames you can try to creat friction between the two countries, but both of us right now are working in destroying you for good.
And it will be done before the end of this year and then we don't have to hear all you crap which you are using to save your behinds.

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: Elizabeth Chyrum: ብዛዕባ ዋናነት ወደብ ዓሰብ፥ መልእኽቲ ካብ ጎንደር ሜድያ ንኢሳያስ ኣፍወርቂ ብትግርኛ ዝተተርጎመ

Post by tarik » 08 Dec 2021, 09:22

Elsa churum and her brother amanuel assena r both slaves of terrorist-tplf.Nobody cares about these 2 slaves.I heard that elsa churum's husband is also an terrorist-tplf from adwa.So nothing is new here.Everytime i look @ this ugly elsa,she reminds me of this no fur skin only ugly cat. :lol:

:lol: :mrgreen: