Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Educator

Fano, beware. ABIY from The SOUTH AND Woyane from NORTH are going to hit you to DELIVER Wolkait to Tigray.

Post by Educator » 07 Dec 2021, 22:54

Don't say I never told you. They have a deal to eliminate Fano. Get out of Wollo now and head to North Gonder. Make sure ENDF is no where near Gonder. If they don't hit you from the back, they will arm woyanes just like they did in Wollo.

sun
Member+

Re: Fano, beware. ABIY from The SOUTH AND Woyane from NORTH are going to hit you to DELIVER Wolkait to Tigray.

Post by sun » 07 Dec 2021, 23:00

Educator wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 22:54
Don't say I never told you. They have a deal to eliminate Fano. Get out of Wollo now and head to North Gonder. Make sure ENDF is no where near Gonder. If they don't hit you from the back, they will arm woyanes just like they did in Wollo.
Really?? :lol: :lol:

Your usual hallucinated divisive fairy tales for preventing your wet behind from getting spanked to the finish. Stop smoking and sniffing too much! Okay? Okay!

euroland
Member+

Re: Fano, beware. ABIY from The SOUTH AND Woyane from NORTH are going to hit you to DELIVER Wolkait to Tigray.

Post by euroland » 07 Dec 2021, 23:32

sun wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 23:00
Educator wrote:
Really?? :lol: :lol:

Your usual hallucinated divisive fairy tales for preventing your wet behind from getting spanked to the finish. Stop smoking and sniffing too much! Okay? Okay!

AxumeQizenam is on cheap drugs like his teenage fighters so it is normal for people who are high on cheap drugs to come up with delusional fancy

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 08 Dec 2021, 00:17

Educator wrote:
Dear Educator,

My advice to Tigreans is to start organizing against "Ethnic" federation & abolish it with its creator Woyane/Shene once and for all. That system in good faith at its best, if kept by p2 to continue is prone to serve larger "Ethnic" Groups better. Minority ethnic groups overall receive the short end of the stick; one thing is obviously certain then; Amhara can live with such system, with Fano movement protecting its "allowed" rights in that god forsaken "Apartheid" system. That means, you can kiss "Western Tigrai" good bye for good; never to see it in your life time.

On the other hand, if you advocate to go with "administrative" zones & others follow suit, shall be like having your cake and eating too! You will end up having access to all Ethiopia's land as everybody else; that is called an Ethiopian citizenship right.

Historically, TPLF/EPRDF skewed "ethnic" federation to serve them better; that is why TPLF benefited the most from it in the last 27 years as you know it; that is why most of you act as TPLF Trust Fund Babies today; now, god forbids, if p2 implements the same thing the right way, not only you shall never see "Western Tigray" but, larger "ethnic" groups likely to fair better in that TPLF/OLF created "Apartheid" system.

Wishing You Good luck!

Educator

Post by Educator » 08 Dec 2021, 02:49

Dear Dawi,
I am not sure I fully understand what you are saying. But if you are talking about a system suitable for all ethnics in Ethiopia, then I would say suspending the constitution and going back to the 14 provinces system with all the provinces having equal rights under a weak federal government would have been possible and a working solution. It could have been easily implemented if Abiy was willing when he first came to power as he was enjoying an imaginable amount of support snd love from all ethnics including Tigray. Its now too late to assume any of the ethnics would allow the suspension of the constitution that I think is the source of all problems currently seen. Suspending the constitution now will also render Abiy illegitimate leader.

The only solution I can think of now is to somehow calm Woyane down and buy time at which point the divided people of ethiopia heal their hatred for one another (like Ethiopia and Eritrea) and hope better days will come.

In any case though, Amhara has to arm itself to the teeth and project power and fear so other ethnics won't dare abuse it. Its weakness is another source of Ethiopia's suffering since every non-Amhara is taught to hate it and blame it for anything under the sun.
Dawi wrote:
08 Dec 2021, 00:17
Educator wrote:
Dear Educator,

My advice to Tigreans is to start organizing against "Ethnic" federation & abolish it with its creator Woyane/Shene once and for all. That system in good faith at its best, if kept by p2 to continue is prone to serve larger "Ethnic" Groups better. Minority ethnic groups overall receive the short end of the stick; one thing is obviously certain then; Amhara can live with such system, with Fano movement protecting its "allowed" rights in that god forsaken "Apartheid" system. That means, you can kiss "Western Tigrai" good bye for good; never to see it in your life time.

On the other hand, if you advocate to go with "administrative" zones & others follow suit, shall be like having your cake and eating too! You will end up having access to all Ethiopia's land as everybody else; that is called an Ethiopian citizenship right.

Historically, TPLF/EPRDF skewed "ethnic" federation to serve them better; that is why TPLF benefited the most from it in the last 27 years as you know it; that is why most of you act as TPLF Trust Fund Babies today; now, god forbids, if p2 implements the same thing the right way, not only you shall never see "Western Tigray" but, larger "ethnic" groups likely to fair better in that TPLF/OLF created "Apartheid" system.

Wishing You Good luck!

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 08 Dec 2021, 04:40

Dear Educator,

As we all know ethnic “Scramble for Ethiopia” was supervised by TPLF/OLF and other similarly minded organizations three decades ago to determine who gets which pieces of the pie. It's also known that TPLF incorporated Welkait-Tseged by force before the present "constitution" was set up; Ethiopian nationalists nor independent Amhara were invited to that party.

The hardship under TPLF/'EPRDF over the years created strong commonality among Amhara.

One can claim that Amhara identity emerged forcefully today out of what sociologists credit as victim hood, of both real and perceived shared persecution. Thus, the identity was born out of a sense of common adversity, despite the concept of an Amhara nation wasn't to such high stage level before. Amhara mainly identified themselves as Ethiopians in the past.

The identity protests in Wolkait, Metekel and Raya are well known by Ethiopians, Colonel Demeke comes to mind; they demanded & made sacrifices all along to go back to the Amhara region where they belonged; TPLF suppressed it with impunity.

Luckily, this WAR accomplished a great thing by redrawing the maps of Welkait-Tseged and others back to the owners of the land; therefore, Amhara nationalism can now live & flourish under the present "constitution" if you will.

On the other hand, if you take the crux of my advice, a new non ethnic based all inclusive constitution may soften Amhara's heart as they've always been Ethiopian Nationalists.

BTW, who else in Ethiopia beside Woyane "hate" Amhara & try to fight them nowdays? Shene can't survive under Ethiopia with Oromo government at the helm; they shall vanish in thin air before you know it soon. To the contrary, Ethiopians are fighting Woyane tooth & nail as we speak. Don't fool yourself!

Amhara state is the most democratic inside the ethno-federal system. With that in mind, Oromo/Amhara can make compromises on AA and other areas where Amhara are the majority or substantial amount with all due regards and vise versa.

Cheers!

Educator wrote:
08 Dec 2021, 02:49
Dear Dawi,
I am not sure I fully understand what you are saying. But if you are talking about a system suitable for all ethnics in Ethiopia, then I would say suspending the constitution and going back to the 14 provinces system with all the provinces having equal rights under a weak federal government would have been possible and a working solution. It could have been easily implemented if Abiy was willing when he first came to power as he was enjoying an imaginable amount of support snd love from all ethnics including Tigray. Its now too late to assume any of the ethnics would allow the suspension of the constitution that I think is the source of all problems currently seen. Suspending the constitution now will also render Abiy illegitimate leader.

The only solution I can think of now is to somehow calm Woyane down and buy time at which point the divided people of ethiopia heal their hatred for one another (like Ethiopia and Eritrea) and hope better days will come.

In any case though, Amhara has to arm itself to the teeth and project power and fear so other ethnics won't dare abuse it. Its weakness is another source of Ethiopia's suffering since every non-Amhara is taught to hate it and blame it for anything under the sun.
Dawi wrote:
Educator wrote:
Dear Educator,

Wishing You Good luck!

James Dahl

Post by James Dahl » 08 Dec 2021, 06:16

It's kind of amazing that Fano supporters don't believe this is happening, even as Abiy is hunting down Fano leaders and commanders and throwing them in prison for indefinite detention

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 08 Dec 2021, 09:26

Educator wrote:
Dear Dawi,
Dawi wrote:
Educator wrote:
Dear Educator,
Wishing You Good luck!
Educator,
I have step by step Q on you proposal. Let me presume I agree with your provincial arrangement. What do you think federal language will be?
Also you seem to comment Dawi aka Ermiyas L/ Jeremiah’s English?

• ከመደማርና መቀነስ አምልጦ ወደ ፓለቲካ ገባሁ የሚል ሰው ነው፡፡ እሱ እኮ ፓለቲካ የበረከትን እግ/ር ማጠብ እጅ መሣም ነው ተብሎ የተነገረውን ነው የሚያውቀው፡፡ እግግዲያውማ ፓለቲካ ምንድነው (define) ብትለው ስለ ሚንሊክ ማንነት ይነግርህ ይጀምራል፡፡

• የኢንግሊዝኛውን ጉዳይ ተችተሀል፡፡ ሀብታሙን አታደምጥም እንደወረደ መስማት ከፈለግህ፡
:lol: :lol:
  • ብቻ ማፈርያዎች ናቸው፡፡ እኔ ስለ አለኝ የፓለቲካ ልዩነት ብዬ አይደለም፣ ግን እንዲው በአንድ ቀለም ስለምንጠራ እሸማቀቃለሁ፡፡ በሚችሉት ቋንቋ መናገር እኮ የወግ ነው፡፡

Educator

Post by Educator » 08 Dec 2021, 18:37

AbebeB,

Great question you asked. Let me answer it by first asking you what language you are using now to make your living wherever you are?
So my answer to you is the language we should use is whatever language you personally use right now to get by and make your living as long as you are comfortable with it in expressing yourself in. In short, language shouldn't matter. It is just a means to communicate with one another. It shouldn't be an identity. If you take diaspora Ethiopians, majority of them don't even teach their kids their mother tang.

Second, if I said I didn't understand anyone's idea written here. I am just referring to the idea and not the language it is written with. If I couldn't understand any writing in English, it is due to my lack of fluency in the english language. I am still learning my second language, English. So accept my apology if I sounded like commenting on anyone's writing skill.
Educator,
I have step by step Q on you proposal. Let me presume I agree with your provincial arrangement. What do you think federal language will be?

• ከመደማርና መቀነስ አምልጦ ወደ ፓለቲካ ገባሁ የሚል ሰው ነው፡፡ እሱ እኮ ፓለቲካ የበረከትን እግ/ር ማጠብ እጅ መሣም ነው ተብሎ የተነገረውን ነው የሚያውቀው፡፡ እግግዲያውማ ፓለቲካ ምንድነው (define) ብትለው ስለ ሚንሊክ ማንነት ይነግርህ ይጀምራል፡፡

• ብቻ ማፈርያዎች ናቸው፡፡ እኔ ስለ አለኝ የፓለቲካ ልዩነት ብዬ አይደለም፣ ግን እንዲው በአንድ ቀለም ስለምንጠራ እሸማቀቃለሁ፡፡ በሚችሉት ቋንቋ መናገር እኮ የወግ ነው፡፡

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 08 Dec 2021, 20:44

Educator wrote:
08 Dec 2021, 18:37
AbebeB,
Great question you asked. Let me answer it by first asking you what language you are using now to make your living wherever you are?
So my answer to you is the language we should use is whatever language you personally use right now to get by and make your living as long as you are comfortable with it in expressing yourself in. In short, language shouldn't matter. It is just a means to communicate with one another. It shouldn't be an identity. If you take diaspora Ethiopians, majority of them don't even teach their kids their mother tang.
Second, if I said I didn't understand anyone's idea written here. I am just referring to the idea and not the language it is written with. If I couldn't understand any writing in English, it is due to my lack of fluency in the english language. I am still learning my second language, English. So accept my apology if I sounded like commenting on anyone's writing skill.
Educator,

Educator,
I don't feel there is serious fallacy which may obligate you to ask apology. Nevertheless, I have to ask on your conflicting statement in "Second, if I said I didn't understand anyone's idea written here. I am just referring to the idea and not the language it is written with. If I couldn't understand any writing in English, it is due to my lack of fluency in the English language." So idea is a cause or an effect?
To put in my own perspective, cognitive and language development supplement each other. Therefore, if you don't understand the language, it becomes hard what the idea itself means?

Regardless of the controversy on the extended thought of you, I expect your response to my question that is related to communal language, not individual level of understanding. In other words, I am asking, language being means of communication and identity, what should be the federal official communication would be in case of Ethiopian empire under any form of integrity.

Educator

Post by Educator » 08 Dec 2021, 23:11

AbebeB,

The federal working languages can be many. But they should be ranked by
1- most widely spoken and understood and
2- most developed .
As such, Amharic is spoken and understood by the majority people in Ethiopia so it should be the first language to be chosen for country's official language. It's also rich and developed with plenty of literature. However, Afan Oromo and Tigrigna must also be working language at the federal level.
Every region or province should also encourage multi lingual societies so we can easily communicate with each other. But I feel we should not over occupy ourselves with whether one language is chosen over the other. I may be wrong, but if you allow me to assume, you live outside of ethiopia and use either english or the language of the country you reside in which is not Afan Oromo or Amharic or Tigrigna for sure. So if you can get away without using your ethnic language, why don't others in Ethiopia focus on something else more important in their life too?

AbebeB wrote:
08 Dec 2021, 20:44
Educator wrote:
AbebeB,
Educator,

Educator,
I don't feel there is serious fallacy which may obligate you to ask apology. Nevertheless, I have to ask on your conflicting statement in "Second, if I said I didn't understand anyone's idea written here. I am just referring to the idea and not the language it is written with. If I couldn't understand any writing in English, it is due to my lack of fluency in the English language." So idea is a cause or an effect?
To put in my own perspective, cognitive and language development supplement each other. Therefore, if you don't understand the language, it becomes hard what the idea itself means?

Regardless of the controversy on the extended thought of you, I expect your response to my question that is related to communal language, not individual level of understanding. In other words, I am asking, language being means of communication and identity, what should be the federal official communication would be in case of Ethiopian empire under any form of integrity.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 09 Dec 2021, 22:43

Educator wrote:
08 Dec 2021, 23:11
AbebeB,

2- most developed .
As such, Amharic is spoken and understood by the majority people in Ethiopia so it should be the first language to be chosen for country's official language. It's also rich and developed with plenty of literature. However, Afan Oromo and Tigrigna must also be working language at the federal level.
Every region or province should also encourage multi lingual societies so we can easily communicate with each other. But I feel we should not over occupy ourselves with whether one language is chosen over the other. I may be wrong, but if you allow me to assume, you live outside of ethiopia and use either english or the language of the country you reside in which is not Afan Oromo or Amharic or Tigrigna for sure. So if you can get away without using your ethnic language, why don't others in Ethiopia focus on something else more important in their life too?

AbebeB wrote:
Educator wrote:
AbebeB,
Educator,

Educator,

Educator,
Two mistakes detected outright.
1. Amharic speakers are not majority. Do not base on old data that published false figures from estimate of city residents only. Here is the logic. It isn't how many speaks the language because a person can speak many languages. It is: for how many is the language mother tongue. Accordingly, Afaan Oromo could be automatically federal working language.
2. There is no first federal, second federal etc language. It is poor logic.

Tip: አማርኛ ስንት ኮሚፒዩተር እንደሰበረብኝ እኮ በዚህ ፎረምም ብዙ ጊዜ ጽፌያለሁ፡፡ ኃላ ቀር ነው፡፡ አማራ ደግሞ ሳቬጅ (primitive) ስለሆነ ማሻሻያ የለውም፡፡
:lol: :lol: :lol: :idea:

Educator

Post by Educator » 09 Dec 2021, 23:35

AbebeB,

I guess I sense within your many posts on this forum how much hatred you have for Amhara and anything you perceive belongs to Amhara. That is why you hate Amharic, in my opinion. Any logic becomes insane when it is based on emoitions.

Besides that I guess Amharic is widely spoken in Ethiopia. If you go to Wollega, Ambo, Arusi, Bale or any other towns in Oromia, you can easily get by with Amharic. Amharic may not be their mother tang, but most people there speak it well.

As for having multiple offical languages, Canada is a good example with French and English used as a federal working languages. There are many other countries with multiple offical languages.
AbebeB wrote:
09 Dec 2021, 22:43
Educator wrote:
AbebeB,

2- most developed .

AbebeB wrote:
Educator wrote:
AbebeB,
Educator,

Educator,

Educator,
1. Amharic speakers are not majority. Do not base on old data that published false figures from estimate of city residents only. Here is the logic. It isn't how many speaks the language because a person can speak many languages. It is: for how many is the language mother tongue. Accordingly, Afaan Oromo could be automatically federal working language.

Tip: አማርኛ ስንት ኮሚፒዩተር እንደሰበረብኝ እኮ በዚህ ፎረምም ብዙ ጊዜ ጽፌያለሁ፡፡ ኃላ ቀር ነው፡፡ አማራ ደግሞ ሳቬጅ (primitive) ስለሆነ ማሻሻያ የለውም፡፡

Educator

Post by Educator » 14 Jan 2022, 18:23

" ከዚህ በኃላ በተለይ የአማራ ሊህቅ ነኝ የሚል ፣ ሙህር ነኝ የሚል ብልፅግናን የሚደግፍ ሁሉ እነ ዘመነ ካሴን እነ ካፕቴን ማስረሻ ሰጤን እንዲታሰሩ የፈለገ ፣ የአማራ ህዝባዊ ሀይል ፋኖን እንዲበተን አምኖ የተቀበለ ብቻ ነው‼ "

Ermias Legesse 👆 👇 እኔ ደግሞ ይህን እላለሁ

በክልሉ ውስጥ ብዓዴን ነኝ፣ አብን ነኝ ፣ አንቂ ነኝ የሚል፣ ከክልሉ ውጭ ብልፅግና ነኝ፣ አክትቪስት ነኝ፣ ኢትዮጲያኒስት ሃይል ነኝ (ባልደራስን ጨምሮ) የፖለቲካ አመራርና ፓርቲ ፋኖ ላይ ከታሰበው ሴራ ለመበተን ለማሰርና ለመምታት የሚደረጉ ድርጊቶችን መቃወም እና ከፋኖ ጋራ መቆም ይኖርበታል።

ካልሆነ እኔ በግሌ የወንጀሉ እና የሴራው ተባባሪ ነው ባይ ነኝ
እንደ ህዝብ የአማራ ህዝብ አሁን እያሳየ ያለው መነቃቃት እና በጎጥ ሊከፋፍል የፈለገውን አካል ዞርበል ብሎ አንድ የአማራ ህዝባዊ ሃይል ለመፍጠር እየተኬደበት ያለው ርቀት ከጅምሩ ደስ የሚያሰኝ በመሆኑ አንድ ፋኖ ለመፍጠር ሁላችንም የራሳችንን ሃላፊነት ወጥ በሆነና በተናበበ መልኩ እንወጣ።

በተለይም የአብን አመራሮች ፓርላማ የገባችሁም ስልጣን የተሰጣችሁም ምንም ያላገኛችሁም ቢያንስ ቢያንስ ፍኖንን ከታሰበለት ሴራ አብራችሁ ቆማችሁ ከምታሰመቱት እና ከምታስበትኑት ለቅቃችሁ ውጡ! ይህን ሰርታችሁ ቢያንስ ለዚህ ደግ ሩህሩህ እና መሪ አልባ ህዝብ ውለታ ዋሉለት።

መወጫ....
በተለይም እዚህ መንደር በቁራሽ አጀንዳ የሚጠለፍ ትግል የጀማራችሁ ፣ ሽንጥ እና ዳሌ እያጃመሉ በመሃል ፋኖ ማለት የጥፋት ቡድኑ አንዱ አካል መሆን ነውና ራሳችንን ፈትሸን ከዚህ አውሬ እና ነፈሰ በላ ቡድን ህዝብ እና ሀገርን መታደግ ይጠበቅብናል። በርቱ እንበርታ ድል ለዲሞክራሲ 🤞😍✊

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 14 Jan 2022, 19:09

Dawi wrote:
08 Dec 2021, 04:40
Dear Educator,

As we all know ethnic “Scramble for Ethiopia” was supervised by TPLF/OLF and other similarly minded organizations three decades ago to determine who gets which pieces of the pie. It's also known that TPLF incorporated Welkait-Tseged by force before the present "constitution" was set up; Ethiopian nationalists nor independent Amhara were invited to that party.

The hardship under TPLF/'EPRDF over the years created strong commonality among Amhara.

One can claim that Amhara identity emerged forcefully today out of what sociologists credit as victim hood, of both real and perceived shared persecution. Thus, the identity was born out of a sense of common adversity, despite the concept of an Amhara nation wasn't to such high stage level before. Amhara mainly identified themselves as Ethiopians in the past.

The identity protests in Wolkait, Metekel and Raya are well known by Ethiopians, Colonel Demeke comes to mind; they demanded & made sacrifices all along to go back to the Amhara region where they belonged; TPLF suppressed it with impunity.

Luckily, this WAR accomplished a great thing by redrawing the maps of Welkait-Tseged and others back to the owners of the land; therefore, Amhara nationalism can now live & flourish under the present "constitution" if you will.

On the other hand, if you take the crux of my advice, a new non ethnic based all inclusive constitution may soften Amhara's heart as they've always been Ethiopian Nationalists.

BTW, who else in Ethiopia beside Woyane "hate" Amhara & try to fight them nowdays? Shene can't survive under Ethiopia with Oromo government at the helm; they shall vanish in thin air before you know it soon. To the contrary, Ethiopians are fighting Woyane tooth & nail as we speak. Don't fool yourself!

Amhara state is the most democratic inside the ethno-federal system. With that in mind, Oromo/Amhara can make compromises on AA and other areas where Amhara are the majority or substantial amount with all due regards and vise versa.

Cheers!

Educator wrote:
Dear Dawi,

Dawi wrote:
Educator wrote:
Dear Educator,

Wishing You Good luck!
You did articulate well so many facts here.

Part of North Gondar and North Wello were incorporated to Tigray before the constitution came to be.
If implemented without the coercive forces at the Federal level, Amhara won't be losers' in the grand scheme of things with ethnic federalism.
It ain't as much to benefits the Amhara that we need to reconfigure the current system to be inclusive, but to eliminate unnecessary bloodshed & animosity and preserve the integrity of the country. It also harmonizes people to promote cultural and linguistics diversity without denigrating others. Multi-culturalism doesn't mean however, the collection of mono-ethnic states. States should also respect the rights of minorities in their regions. Federal or regional languages doesn't necessary have to be one. Encouraging and promoting multi lingual society helps develop understanding between people from diverse ethnic and language background to foster common good.

Abere

Post by Abere » 14 Jan 2022, 20:40

The problem is, even the Oromos living in different provinces do not communicate each other using Oromigna. The use Amharic to communicate each other. Oromigna of Harar is very different from Oromigna of Wollega, etc. thus in the usually resort to Amharic to communicate, let alone other ethnic groups to use Oromigna as tool of federal communication. I will advise the government to spend the money on developing infrastructure in stead of nursing a baby language. It will take a geological year for Oromigna to become a national language, by the time it become national language it will not be even Oromigna it will be lost. The Oromos basic need is bread not language. This is just garbage excuse of sh!t Orommuma.

AbebeB wrote:
Educator wrote:
AbebeB,

2- most developed .

AbebeB wrote:
Educator wrote:
AbebeB,
Educator,

Educator,

Educator,

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 14 Jan 2022, 22:16

Educator wrote:
09 Dec 2021, 23:35
AbebeB,

I guess I sense within your many posts on this forum how much hatred you have for Amhara and anything you perceive belongs to Amhara. That is why you hate Amharic, in my opinion. Any logic becomes insane when it is based on emoitions. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Besides that I guess Amharic is widely spoken in Ethiopia. If you go to Wollega, Ambo, Arusi, Bale or any other towns in Oromia, you can easily get by with Amharic. Amharic may not be their mother tang, but most people there speak it well.

As for having multiple offical languages, Canada is a good example with French and English used as a federal working languages. There are many other countries with multiple offical languages.
AbebeB wrote:
Educator wrote:
AbebeB,

2- most developed .

AbebeB wrote:
Educator wrote:
AbebeB,
Educator,

Educator,

Educator,

Educator,

Really? 8)

Actually I don't know as to who this AbebeB is, Wayane or Oromo but yet your total ignorance and primitive single dimensional thinking is very amazing to say the least,regardless of what you think of yourself. First of all it was the extremist Amhara elites who hate the Gada democratic Oromo culture and Oromoi language simply because their own culture and language stands and supports autocratic dictatorial system like one religion,(Orthodox) one language (Amharic) one culture (Amaranet), etc. For example during his majesty's rule Oromos were forbidden to speak in their language and if they did they were laughed at, punished, denied schooling, denied job opportunities and all the other basic human rights only because they are Oromos.

Amhara children speak Amharic both at home from birth and then at school age when going to the different levels of schooling also speak their mother language, Amharic, whereas Oromo children coming to school are forced to learn Amara language and in that way in a very disadvantaged situation to compete and succeed.

This of course exclusion, segregation and oppression by any definition of the situation. During the early 1990s when people started talking about the development of the Oromo language and trying to make it as a written language some hateful extremist Amhara Debteras were outraged and angered because they hoped that the Oromos need their permission even to live their own lives, speak their own language, practice their own humanistic cultures and rituals.

Even today not much has changed in the case of extremist Sh!t head Amaras like Abere the mad dirty bere on this forum who is repeating his Debtera ancestor's fascist chants who are trying the cheap dirty tricks in dividing and weakening the Oromos so that these dirty extremists may bring back their fascist system of domination and robbery. Hopefully sober and understanding Amharas are now many and willing to live on the basis of equality and justice for all.

These same Judas debteras were preaching and giving public sermons both in the church and at many open public gatherings explain that the Oromo language and oromo alphabets are the language of Devil, head Seixan, needing to be fought against by all means possible. I am saying this because of hate or prejudice but because telling the truth which is in fact just the tip of the iceberg mostly known even to the blind and the deaf. So, if you are the original, the source, the father and mother of all the HATES to begin with then how on earth you come out public and claim that some one culturally, linguistically, etc. oppressed and dehumanized persons needing apology can be labelled as insane and emotional?

Educator

Post by Educator » 29 Apr 2022, 22:49

As the prophecy on the title came true, you have to double your efforts to protect yourself and your region. Abiy is playing his last card to destroy you completely beyond repair and enslave you for the rest of your life.

Right

Post by Right » 29 Apr 2022, 23:36

Educator,
Your assessment about language is impressive.

AbebeB,
You do not have to speak Amharic if you don’t like to. If you prefer to communicate in Tigrigna only, then that is your individual right. Live in Tigrai and enjoy that right. Or if you choose to live in other parts of Ethiopia then higher an interpreter to help you keep your individual right. But don’t try to impose your wish on to others.
It is that simple. Separate language from politics.