Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Misraq

The iron girl (Hemela) said she is selling her "Tigrayan Card" for $0.01 cents kkkkkk

Post by Misraq » 07 Dec 2021, 20:46

euroland
Member+

Re: The iron girl (Hemela) said she is selling her "Tigrayan Card" for $0.01 cents kkkkkk

Post by euroland » 07 Dec 2021, 21:01

She overpriced it, who in the right mind would buy that?

Misraq wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 20:46

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: The iron girl (Hemela) said she is selling her "Tigrayan Card" for $0.01 cents kkkkkk

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 07 Dec 2021, 21:31

She is my girl. I really adore her. I imagine her being Tigrean how many hate messages she might get. She however never backed down.
To Araya the Addis boy and to Hermela I have the highest respect.
But as for her Tigrean card that she wants to sell, I say thank you for the offer but no. I have a much better card : an Ethiopian card.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 08 Dec 2021, 00:30

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 21:31
She is my girl. I really adore her. I imagine her being Tigrean how many hate messages she might get. She however never backed down.
To Araya the Addis boy and to Hermela I have the highest respect.
But as for her Tigrean card that she wants to sell, I say thank you for the offer but no. I have a much better card : an Ethiopian card.
Indeed brother. Hermela, Araya, Gebremedhin, Wedi-Shambel ...etc are few Tigrayans who stood with truth and resist too many intimidations from friends and family members. They need the utmost respect.

Hermela now expired the previous offer of selling the "Tigray Card" for $0.01 cents and offered to pay for anyone to take it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please wait, video is loading...

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 08 Dec 2021, 00:45

Misraq wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 20:46
:lol: :lol:

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 08 Dec 2021, 05:09

Dahl ! :lol: :lol:

https://historynewsnetwork.org/article/170755

Oh No! The Depressing Truth About the Willy Wonka Chocolate Factory Workers.

by Donald Yacovone

Donald Yacovone is an Associate at the Hutchins Center for African and African American Studies, Harvard University and an Athenæum member.

Countless Americans grew up with Roald Dahl’s captivating 1964 children’s book, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, or with one of its two film versions—in 1971 and 2005. Who knew during all this time that this most beloved story is shot full of white supremacist messages worthy of the Klu Klux Klan? But now we do, and now is the time to replace this destructive narrative for one that tells healing truths. Netflix has announced that it will create a series of animations from sixteen of Dahl’s children’s tales, and most prominent among them, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. And this past June Newsweek reported that Hollywood is considering yet another film knockoff of Dahl’s story, only this time as “a prequel,” explaining how Willy Wonka “acquired his riches and his legendary chocolate factory.” ..............

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 08 Dec 2021, 11:40

Her tigrawnet shouldn't be for sale because of weyane rodents. It's not for weyane vermin to take or give. Of course no one decent wants to be associated with the godless Albanian communist Tplf but her tigrawnet is what makes her exceptional amongst others. When most of Tigrayans are siding with their killer tplf she had the courage to stand with the truth. Not an easy choice.

Abere

Post by Abere » 08 Dec 2021, 11:57

She is absolutely right! It is her character that determines her fate and who she really not being anyone ethnic or tribal group. ባህርይ ወይም ፀበይ እርስት እና አገር ነው። ብሂላዊ አባባሉም ከአጥንት ሳይሆን ከባህርይ ተወለድ ነው። ታዲያ እንደ ጁሃር አባ ሜንጫ በገጀራ እቆርጣችኋላሁ (ከአሜሪካ ሂዶ እኮ ነው) ኮዬ ፈጨ ደሜ ይፈሳል ብትል ነው የሚያምርባት? Personal quality is the only ultimate power that puts food on the kitchen table. Those instinctive herd beasts simply causes havoc and death. Remember the destruction of cities all the way from shashemene to Meqelle.

James Dahl

Post by James Dahl » 08 Dec 2021, 12:55

Her whole appeal is that she is a Tegaru who hates Tigray, does she not understand that?

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 08 Dec 2021, 14:23

No it's not you white guy's name having junta vermin :lol:
Tplf doesn't equate Tigray
James Dahl wrote:
08 Dec 2021, 12:55
Her whole appeal is that she is a Tegaru who hates Tigray, does she not understand that?

Abere

Post by Abere » 08 Dec 2021, 14:34

Ethnics/Tribe ID card is created and issued ,for the first time in our thousand years history, by TPLF. Even vehicles/cars tag number is issued by a tribe based number. You know that TPLF attacked cows and oxen based on where they live. Oxen, cows and sheep were shot and killed because they have identity issued to them by TPLF. So, someone must be so stupid to carry ethnic identity card.
James Dahl wrote:
08 Dec 2021, 12:55