Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: ሰበር! ሰበር! ሰበር! ታላቅ ድል ታላቅ ይምስራች አሜሪካ ባለቀ ሰዓት ጁንታዉን ጉድ ሰራችዉ

Post by Zmeselo » 07 Dec 2021, 18:39

Congrats, Ethiopia! The truth is, indeed, mighty!

I wonder how the lunatic US chargè d'Affaire in Asmara, is going to react now? He's been much more vocal on an Ethiopian sovereign internal matter, heavily implicating Eritrea in the process, than the US Ambassador in Addis.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 07 Dec 2021, 19:36

Here is the freshman US Rep. Polish tomaz Manioski who knows \ nothing about Ethiopia who introduced the Tigray genocide bill! (probably paid by tplf lobby) what a shame! Learn more about him!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Malinowski

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 07 Dec 2021, 19:48

America hates weak . When they saw that Ethiopia is muscling up and crashing weyanee like a rotten tomato , they have no choice but to adjust.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 07 Dec 2021, 19:49

Never ever trust America!!
America is an advanced version of TPLF

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 07 Dec 2021, 20:01

As we speak the global anti-Ethiopia is retreating - western media, AGOA is facing opposition by US business, Tigray bill is retreating, tplf, EU retreating ..... the real reason is the upcoming mid-term election in the US as democrats are in real danger of losing majority in both Houses, Remember Virginia!

America’s Dream For Ethiopia Is Actually A Nightmare
https://religionunplugged.com/news/2021 ... -nightmare

Educator

Post by Educator » 07 Dec 2021, 20:03

Why would it matter if America says it is genocide or not if you think Ethiopia is a sovereign and powerful nation as you always claim, wutaf nekai?

Secondly, it didn't say it was not genocide. They only said they refrain from calling it as such to pave way for diplomacy at this time. What that means is they will keep it in a file and use it in the future when you start acting up. :mrgreen:

“We have decided to refrain at the current moment from making a public determination in order to allow space and time to see if the talks that are currently under way can make any progress,” Molly Phee, the assistant secretary of state for African affairs, said while speaking before the House of Representatives.

Third, if they say it is genocide, they will only come after the individuals who are responsible for it, namely Mamo killo and Afwerki, the two dictators, not ethiopia the country.

So, don't just brag about it cause your idol Mamo killo is not referred to ICC yet. He will be responsible for committing genocide on Amhar if not on Tigray people. All the Shashemene, Ataye, and wolega massacre of Amhara people will come to hunt him.
Horus wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 17:24

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 07 Dec 2021, 20:27

Horse,
I wonder the degree of to which you were desperate. That is why you are loudly saying statement under if condition and yet not to do in favor of Amhara regime in Ethiopia. It is clear that this can happen out of loss of future hope. But sorry for I can’t help you because you have to near it.

ለነገሩ እኮ ጉራጌ የአንድ ሰው ጫማ ጠርጉ ሳንቱም ከአገኝ ሚሊየነር የሆነ እየመሰለው ሲጨፍር ይውላል፡፡ ብርሁኑ ነጋን ማየት ነው፡፡

https://www.thenationalnews.com/world/u ... diplomacy/

Abdisa
Member+

Post by Abdisa » 07 Dec 2021, 21:43

When I was in the 4th grade, there was a bully in our school who demanded lunch money from students who were physically smaller than him. One day the bully approached me and demanded that I give him my lunch money, but I refused, so instead of beating me up as he usually does to others, he only gave me a warning a walked away.

My friends who witnessed the incident thought I was lucky for not getting a beating, but in my mind no one deserves to be beaten up for standing up for what they believe is right, so I didn't feel lucky at all.

The next day the bully came up to me and said, "I didn't beat you up yesterday, because I wanted to give you some time to think about the consequences for refusing to give me your lunch money."

I told him my answer was still no.

Then he changed his tone and said, "you know.... the least you could do is give me your lunch money for not beating you up." :lol:

LOL The a$$hole was trying to trick me into giving him my lunch money as a reward for his non violent behavior towards me. HAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: The good thing is that my Mama didn't raise no fool, so I told him to go fly a kite! :mrgreen:

The moral of the story is: when people try to blackmail you into submitting to their demands by swearing that they won't harm you if you simply comply, remember that you haven't done anything wrong and standing your ground is your best defense against such abuse, because bullies will keep coming at you with different tricks hoping that you may fall for one. 8)

Sorry, but I'm not celebrating this "news."

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 07 Dec 2021, 23:16

ለትግሬ ባንዳዎች፤

I am Horus. You can't fake it with me. I knew you 45 years ago and I will know you until you disappear from the face of Ethiopia. We are almost there! ቆሻሻ ባንዳ ሁላ! I will give you my word, America will not touch you with 100 ft pole from here on. የዉሸት ቆዳሽን ልጠን ጸሃይ ላይ አስጥተንሻል! So let 's who is desperate? ከዚያ በተረፈ፣ ለማኝ ሲከለከል ተሳድቦ ይሄዳል! ለቁማጽ ባንዳ!!

Abdisa,

It is not a question of overlooking the complex motives and stratagem of America. We all know they are capable of doing but the proof of the pudding is eating it. We are simply counting & celebrating our struggles and victories. We are experiencing an Ethiopian world wide uprising. Different people can have variable measures of the current state of things. It is my belief that Ethiopia is turning the corner. The fundamental banda narrative has collapsed. Americans are sensing the cost of riding the dead TPLF horse. With time, they are realizing the extent of the Ethiopian grit, stature and soft power. Believe me they are backing off. Observe who has gone dead silent - Susan, Gayle, Blinker, Samantha, CNN, et al! There is a reason why?
Last edited by Horus on 09 Dec 2021, 01:40, edited 1 time in total.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 08 Dec 2021, 20:47

Educator wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 20:03
Secondly, it didn't say it was not genocide. They only said they refrain from calling it as such to pave way for diplomacy at this time. What that means is they will keep it in a file and use it in the future when you start acting up. :mrgreen:

“We have decided to refrain at the current moment from making a public determination in order to allow space and time to see if the talks that are currently under way can make any progress,” Molly Phee, the assistant secretary of state for African affairs, said while speaking before the House of Representatives.
True. Then again, aren't you at the same time saying that there was action 1 and then reaction 1 and that there could be action 2 and then reaction 2? I understand social science or politics is not Newtonian. However, just following your logic here in and of itself, if reaction 1 caused action 1 to be shelved, do you think that reaction 2 will be less forceful to cause action 2 to be shelved or that there won't be reaction 2? Doesn't the actor shelving action 1 mean a realization by it that the resistance is more realistic than the action? That would be a conclusion, isn't it?

I am simply trying to understand your logic here without fully understanding the issue because I have just come across it as well as your reaction about it.

Educator

Post by Educator » 08 Dec 2021, 23:22

Do you recall the Charles Taylor's saga?
Naga Tuma wrote:
08 Dec 2021, 20:47
Educator wrote:

True. Then again, aren't you at the same time saying that there was action 1 and then reaction 1 and that there could be action 2 and then reaction 2? I understand social science or politics is not Newtonian. However, just following your logic here in and of itself, if reaction 1 caused action 1 to be shelved, do you think that reaction 2 will be less forceful to cause action 2 to be shelved or that there won't be reaction 2? Doesn't the actor shelving action 1 mean a realization by it that the resistance is more realistic than the action? That would be a conclusion, isn't it?

I am simply trying to understand your logic here without fully understanding the issue because I have just come across it as well as your reaction about it.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 08 Dec 2021, 23:36

Hard for me to remember an apple and an orange as apples or oranges. If you can remember otherwise, I concede.
Educator wrote:
08 Dec 2021, 23:22
Do you recall the Charles Taylor's saga?
Naga Tuma wrote:
08 Dec 2021, 20:47
Educator wrote: