Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ZEMEN

How do we go forward?

Post by ZEMEN » 07 Dec 2021, 12:01

I am not sure how Tigryans can live in harmony with the rest of Ethiopia. What the Tigryans have done is excruciating painful. Even the cattle or the camels were spared, what have they done? I can understand about the looting, fine take what you need and want but why destroy what you can't take? This the definition of HATE! I am sorry to say this but what exactly Ethiopia gets from Tigray? the main reason Ethiopia is on Aid is because of Tigray. Now After all this painful events, the war will stop after the distraction of TPLF, anything less, Ethiopia failed, but let's assume TPLF is gone and the war is over, how do you go forward between the Tigray people and the rest of Ethiopia? let's bring your idea and solutions. Even if you granted them Tigray to be independence, i can tell you 100% they won't leave, so we are stuck, what do you do?

Abere

Re: How do we go forward?

Post by Abere » 07 Dec 2021, 12:17

I think this is Very important question. The percentage of Tigray population that exactly lookalike and think a like Halafimenegdi/ኃላፊ መንገዲ/ is certainly high. At the same time it is rare to find the opposite of it, like Hermela Aregawi/ ሄርሜላ ኣረጋዊይ/. So, how strike the balance and make the country move forward is very challenging. But, life will go on no matter what.

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 07 Dec 2021, 12:28

Abere wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 12:17
I think this is Very important question. The percentage of Tigray population that exactly lookalike and think a like Halafimenegdi/ኃላፊ መንገዲ/ is certainly high. At the same time it is rare to find the opposite of it, like Hermela Aregawi/ ሄርሜላ ኣረጋዊይ/. So, how strike the balance and make the country move forward is very challenging. But, life will go on no matter what.
Well, unless you break their false pride and fake superiority feeling, they will never leave you alone. That why this war how it ends is very important. you have to break their fake superiority and nonexistence bravery, then we may have chance.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 07 Dec 2021, 12:46

ZEMEN wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 12:01
I am not sure how Tigryans can live in harmony with the rest of Ethiopia. What the Tigryans have done is excruciating painful. Even the cattle or the camels were spared, what have they done? I can understand about the looting, fine take what you need and want but why destroy what you can't take? This the definition of HATE! I am sorry to say this but what exactly Ethiopia gets from Tigray? the main reason Ethiopia is on Aid is because of Tigray. Now After all this painful events, the war will stop after the distraction of TPLF, anything less, Ethiopia failed, but let's assume TPLF is gone and the war is over, how do you go forward between the Tigray people and the rest of Ethiopia? let's bring your idea and solutions. Even if you granted them Tigray to be independence, i can tell you 100% they won't leave, so we are stuck, what do you do?
ይህን አድምጥ እና ፍርድ ስጥ!!

:oops: :oops:
Please wait, video is loading...
:oops: :cry:
:cry: :oops:

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 07 Dec 2021, 13:30

Wedi wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 12:46
ZEMEN wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 12:01
ይህን አድምጥ እና ፍርድ ስጥ!!

:oops: :oops:
:oops: :cry:
:cry: :oops:
Wedi; i get it but i was looking for solution. what do you do?

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 07 Dec 2021, 13:35

ZEMEN wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 13:30
The solution is in the hands of Tigrayans themselves. i.e To Remove this fascist TPLF on their backs!! After that we can talk with them about the way forward!!

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 07 Dec 2021, 14:04

Wedi wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 13:35
ZEMEN wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 13:30
The solution is in the hands of Tigrayans themselves. i.e To Remove this fascist TPLF on their backs!! After that we can talk with them about the way forward!!
Wedi, my fear is even after TPLF is removed, I don't think the mentality of the people will change for a long time to come. remember, TPLF used 47 years to wash those people's mind in telling them that better than anyone. So, there is no qustion that TPLF will be eradicated one way or the other but even after that will the people learn how to live in peace and harmony with the rest of Ethiopians?

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 07 Dec 2021, 15:36

ZEMEN wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 14:04
Wedi, my fear is even after TPLF is removed, I don't think the mentality of the people will change for a long time to come. remember, TPLF used 47 years to wash those people's mind in telling them that better than anyone. So, there is no qustion that TPLF will be eradicated one way or the other but even after that will the people learn how to live in peace and harmony with the rest of Ethiopians?
Few hours ago,1 -2 hrs I was talking with my father in Ethiopia, around Bahir Dar, he said these people are evil. We never knew that they were such evil people. I think that is what most Amharas see the Tigrayans at this time after they saw their evilness, looting and distruction of properties in the Amhara cities they had occupied for few weeks/months.

Jaegol

Post by Jaegol » 07 Dec 2021, 23:05

The people of Tigray need help to be freed from fascist adwa junta tplf… things will get sorted after that
Or the other option is for Ethiopia to kick Tigray out of the federation