Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Eripoblikan

Confident about the TPLF's inability to head north, the King of Adi Halo has officially opened the Week of LOL

Post by Eripoblikan » 07 Dec 2021, 05:40

Fozia Hashim wrote:Supremacy of the Law is a national heritage of the Eritrean people, and Eritrean laws are embedded with the country’s history and national identity.

Now, the question is who is funnier? The Honorable Minister of "Justice" or the cadre of cadres aka Aya Zmeselo?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Feel free to vote!

Eripoblikan

Re: Confident about the TPLF's inability to head north, the King of Adi Halo has officially opened the Week of LOL

Post by Eripoblikan » 07 Dec 2021, 06:00

Eritreans at home are hoping Fozia will start a new comedy series on Eri-TV directed by Yemane Charlie. Rest assured Aya, pushkin and that "Digital Woyane" guy will provide him with plenty of funny material. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go for it Charlie! Eritreans have had enough of Enda Zmam. :lol: :lol: :lol:

kerenite

Re: Confident about the TPLF's inability to head north, the King of Adi Halo has officially opened the Week of LOL

Post by kerenite » 07 Dec 2021, 13:39

Eripoblikan wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 05:40
Fozia Hashim wrote:Supremacy of the Law is a national heritage of the Eritrean people, and Eritrean laws are embedded with the country’s history and national identity.

Now, the question is who is funnier? The Honorable Minister of "Justice" or the cadre of cadres aka Aya Zmeselo?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Feel free to vote!
Yes ideed lol... Lol... Lol,

Our wise forefathers did have a system called HIGGI INDABA in the highland and

QANUN AAD AB in lowland Eritrea and that for hundreds of years. However, the lawless higdef disrupted it.

I laugh when higdef propagates LAW. Haha, the eri populace back home laugh at them too. Only the misguided issu worshippers, a bunch of zombies here in diaspora are making a big deal out of it.

Finally,

We are talking about a country with 360 prisons with thousands of prisoners and almost all were never brought to a court of law (Higgi my asz.....lol).

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 08 Dec 2021, 13:35

kerenite wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 13:39

We are talking about a country with 360 prisons with thousands of prisoners and almost all were never brought to a court of law (Higgi my asz.....lol).
That makes one wonder. Are these people really in their right mind to talk about law??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Most of the PFDJ supporters in the city I live have serious problems with alcohol abuse. And we all know what consistent alcohol consumption does to the brain.

It's very sad when such people are makers and shakers.
May God have mercy on us!

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 08 Dec 2021, 14:50

You agame spent the last 27 years living a lie, and then one day the truth punches you in the stomach hard and you become temporarily paralyzed, experience difficulty breathing, and every moment you take a deep breath the truth and lies clash inside you-- like a conflict between good and evil-- and a contradiction ensues in such a way as to render you incapacitated, and your lies no longer have discernible effects, and the truth emerges triumphantly! I love it! :P