Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

Yeah! It is 100% TDF & OLF are phacked up beyond repair!!!

Post by tolcha » 06 Dec 2021, 21:39

Weyi Mealti!!! Wexa-Wexa enna ende shenbeqo,… honne negeru!!!
I was very pessimistic about their false propaganda ( zare-nege AA enuizaleen) boasting-

TGAA
Member+

Re: Yeah! It is 100% TDF & OLF are phacked up beyond repair!!!

Post by TGAA » 06 Dec 2021, 22:06

ታሪኩ የሚያልቀው እንደዚህ ነው ፤ ወጣ ወጣና እንደሽንበቆ ተንከባለለ እንደ ሙቀጫ።

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 06 Dec 2021, 22:13

tolcha wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 21:39
Weyi Mealti!!! Wexa-Wexa enna ende shenbeqo,… honne negeru!!!
I was very pessimistic about their false propaganda ( zare-nege AA enuizaleen) boasting-
tolocha, z agame who pretends 2 be oromoa aka galla,finally broke down and start 2 insult z terrorist-tplf and terrorist-oneg shene.Didn't i tell u idiot agame.Abiy fkkkkked u up mozerfkkkers.BOwDOWN BITCHES CURSED-LAND-TIGRAY.
:lol: :mrgreen:

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 06 Dec 2021, 23:49

Honourable brother Tolcha,

I respect the fact that you made candid assessment to the situation openly admitted TDF + OLA both got phucked.

After all, it was a highly orchestrated propoganda that was often assisted by international medias and the U S embassy. But one fact remains unchecked from your end. That is the massive mobilization that was being Made by ENDF, Afar Liyu and Amhara liyu + fano

A simple math can give the result plus the will and determination people have not to get subjugated for another round of 27 years is a deciding factor.

Ethiopian armed personnel will soon swell to 2 million. Trust me TDF will be decapitated. They chose to make this war Hizbawi and the two regions did the same. Just opening local medias and listening to the news and discussions is what Debretsion refered to by saying "they started to refer us as people unheard in the history of the country". Of course Tigray medias had the luxury to use any sort of propoganda and others followed suit. In the end, bingo

Jimmy