Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

Woyane rebranded in Ethiopia, don't miss this.

Post by DefendTheTruth » 06 Dec 2021, 17:21

ዲንቁርና + ጥላቻ + ጠመንጃ ፟ = ወያኔ

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ignorance + hate + weapon = TPLF (Colonel Gebeyehu Abeba, former Army Colonel).

Misraq

Re: Woyane rebranded in Ethiopia, don't miss this.

Post by Misraq » 06 Dec 2021, 17:30

Indeed

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 07 Dec 2021, 00:25

Also, ዲንቁርና + ጥላቻ + ጠመንጃ ፟ = OLF/Shene too

These two entities (TPLF & OLF/Shene) must be eliminated

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 07 Dec 2021, 05:10

Okay, if you start to extend the label to all ethnically based organizations in the country, then

also, ዲንቁርና + ጥላቻ + ጠመንጃ ፟ = ABN.

Don't you agree?

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 07 Dec 2021, 06:32

DefendTheTruth wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 05:10
Okay, if you start to extend the label to all ethnically based organizations in the country, then

Don't you agree?
That's not the same dude. ABN didntvtake arm to teririze and kill civilians. ABN didn't rob banks. ABN is a legal political entity from which you can find a Minister now. Where as OLF/Shene is labeled as a terrorist organization as it has been killing civilians, robing banks, burning properties. You guys are still in a state of competition to find equivalence with out reasons. The only common element you can find is both are Ethnic based organizations. Even with that, one (OLF/Shene) is hatful to others without serving its base, and the other(ABN) is defending its base. OLF/Shene is anti Ethiopian whereas ABN is pro Ethiopian.
ምን ያለበት መዝለል አይችልም ሆኖብህ ካልሆነ በስተቀር፣ በምንም መመዘኛ እኩል ሚዛን አታስቀምጣቸውም፣፣

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 07 Dec 2021, 07:01

Nothing washes off your filth of being an utterly despicable house-galla; the most hated (by oromo), and/or the most disdained (by everyone else) creature in that entire empire!

Never mind TPLF or OLF; you will never know what it is like to stand respected and tall amongst your own people.
DefendTheTruth wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 17:21

Assegid S.

Post by Assegid S. » 07 Dec 2021, 07:08

kibramlak wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 06:32
DefendTheTruth wrote:

Don't you agree?
Hello Kibramlak; I do share your comment. Some people are unable to see left and right like a cart horse. Not only that, they are blind (unable) to analyze things a bit far from their nose. If I have to make a simple Arithmetic:
extremism + ignorance = myopia

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 07 Dec 2021, 09:44

kibramlak wrote:
DefendTheTruth wrote:

Don't you agree?
That's not the same dude. ABN didntvtake arm to teririze and kill civilians. ABN didn't rob banks. ABN is a legal political entity from which you can find a Minister now. Where as OLF/Shene is labeled as a terrorist organization as it has been killing civilians, robing banks, burning properties. You guys are still in a state of competition to find equivalence with out reasons. The only common element you can find is both are Ethnic based organizations. Even with that, one (OLF/Shene) is hatful to others without serving its base, and the other(ABN) is defending its base. OLF/Shene is anti Ethiopian whereas ABN is pro Ethiopian.
Deep inside you it is something that drived you to add the entity to the list rashly, your similarly hateful stand against the Oromo people. Don't tell me you don't hate the Oromo people, I have seen many of your posts on this very forum before. The same is true with that Asegid or something character.

If you were driven by solely a hate against the entity you mentioned, then I would have been the first to second your suggestion. For you to hate the Oromo people you first label them as OLF, that is what you have been using against the likes of the PM and Oromia's regional president on this very forum repeatedly all along. You didn't differentiate and now don't try to pull me to your own level. I have no interest to enter to that at this moment at least.

I just recited what someone else said somewhere else but you then jumped to adding an entity you so deeply desdain in the whole of your political life to the list.

Now you are trying to make your ABN clean of any wrongdoing, that is futile, because its actions and words are open for the whole world to see and feel.

እና አነተ ና አሰግድ ከመቼ ወድህ ነዉ ምንም የሌላባችዉና መዝላል የቻለቺዉት?

Assegid S.

Post by Assegid S. » 07 Dec 2021, 11:35

DefendTheTruth wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 09:44
Yes it is true that the say goes like: " 'X' ያለበት ዝላይ አይችልም" However; when 'X' is highly saturated in some entities, to jump becomes a sophisticated act! መዝለል ቀርቶ መራመድ አይችሉም። So better to give it an end here. Ignorance can not be defeated in augment.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 07 Dec 2021, 13:31

Assegid S. wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 11:35
DefendTheTruth wrote:
Yes it is true that the say goes like: " 'X' ያለበት ዝላይ አይችልም" However; when 'X' is highly saturated in some entities, to jump becomes a sophisticated act! መዝለል ቀርቶ መራመድ አይችሉም። So better to give it an end here. Ignorance can not be defeated in augment.
There was a time when I asked you and you simply varnished into your deep hiding hole, now don't try to act smart. I am not someone impressed that much with selectively thrown in words.

There is also another saying I remember.

አይነጋም ብላ ቆጧ ላይ ... የምል።

The problem with you is that you are very deep in it and you can't that easily shed yourself off the deep filth.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 07 Dec 2021, 13:41

gearhead wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 07:01
Nothing washes off your filth of being an utterly despicable house-galla; the most hated (by oromo), and/or the most disdained (by everyone else) creature in that entire empire!

Never mind TPLF or OLF; you will never know what it is like to stand respected and tall amongst your own people.
DefendTheTruth wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 17:21

geredHead,

could you say what happened to yabello's endless phtoshop pasting all over the forum the whole day? The last 2 days I don't see that sort of recycling, is something not going well on your part of the world these days?

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 07 Dec 2021, 15:37

Nonsense. You don't have the moral ground to say
"ዲንቁርና + ጥላቻ + ጠመንጃ ፟ = ወያኔ"
If you are such sensitive and ignorant about your OLF/Shene.
እያንዳንዱን *** ቢፍቁት ኦነግ ነው ሲል መለስ እንዳንተ አይነት ሰዎችን አስተውሎ ነው

ለማንኛውም ራስህን አፅዳ ወያኔን ከመሳደብህ በፊት፣

DefendTheTruth wrote:
kibramlak wrote:
DefendTheTruth wrote:

Don't you agree?
Deep inside you it is something that drived you to add the entity to the list rashly, your similarly hateful stand against the Oromo people. Don't tell me you don't hate the Oromo people, I have seen many of your posts on this very forum before. The same is true with that Asegid or something character.

If you were driven by solely a hate against the entity you mentioned, then I would have been the first to second your suggestion. For you to hate the Oromo people you first label them as OLF, that is what you have been using against the likes of the PM and Oromia's regional president on this very forum repeatedly all along. You didn't differentiate and now don't try to pull me to your own level. I have no interest to enter to that at this moment at least.

I just recited what someone else said somewhere else but you then jumped to adding an entity you so deeply desdain in the whole of your political life to the list.

Now you are trying to make your ABN clean of any wrongdoing, that is futile, because its actions and words are open for the whole world to see and feel.

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 07 Dec 2021, 15:53

ABN was created at a later stage to self-defend the Amhara people from TPLF,OLF,SHENE onslaught. ABN is not fundamentally against any ethnic groups and anyone who trys to paint ABN as a extremist organization is attempting to hide the glaring agenda of the other ethno-centeric ,hateful organizations.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 07 Dec 2021, 16:00

Exactly, Tiago. This ignorant is trying to hide the crimes of OLF/Shene by trying to create an equivalence of a diametrically opposition nature.
Tiago wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 15:53
ABN was created at a later stage to self-defend the Amhara people from TPLF,OLF,SHENE onslaught. ABN is not fundamentally against any ethnic groups and anyone who trys to paint ABN as a extremist organization is attempting to hide the glaring agenda of the other ethno-centeric ,hateful organizations.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 07 Dec 2021, 16:29

Don't labour yourself that much, you have already exposed your true nature.

Your ignorance is open to the wider public as someone who can't read and grasp a short message in front of yourself.

Your hate has been also known on this very forum and you didn't dispute that. So, you have already fulfilled the two criteria of the three.

May be you have also tried to have a weapon, the third criterion, but failed miserably for you lacked courage.

So, better go and join in your woyane camp.
kibramlak wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 15:37
Nonsense. You don't have the moral ground to say
"ዲንቁርና + ጥላቻ + ጠመንጃ ፟ = ወያኔ"
If you are such sensitive and ignorant about your OLF/Shene.
እያንዳንዱን *** ቢፍቁት ኦነግ ነው ሲል መለስ እንዳንተ አይነት ሰዎችን አስተውሎ ነው

ለማንኛውም ራስህን አፅዳ ወያኔን ከመሳደብህ በፊት፣

DefendTheTruth wrote:
kibramlak wrote:
DefendTheTruth wrote:

Don't you agree?