Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
euroland
Member+

AxumeQizenam- Please stay alive

Post by euroland » 06 Dec 2021, 13:32

Yeah, We want you to be around to see the second and last visit of Chigray by your enemies, including your nightmare Shaebia. :lol: :lol: but I doubt your coward behind would be around soon to see the demise of the Chigar Kilil.
Last edited by euroland on 06 Dec 2021, 15:37, edited 1 time in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: AxumeQizenam- Please stay alive

Post by Fed_Up » 06 Dec 2021, 13:42

Brother euro, :P :P

Easy on the fragile little cûnt parrot, AxumzeQezenam.

Btw I am wondering where the usual parrots are? I am looking AbaQ and his Moran, Kolkata. :lol:

Brotherly Advice for Ya, though. Get your cold beer and popcorn ready for the weekend show. WoyanUs will beat their crap out of them in their turf, dusty Mekele.

ከበሮ ከበሮ ከበሮ.....

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 06 Dec 2021, 15:47

Fed_Up wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 13:42
Brother euro, :P :P

Easy on the fragile little cûnt parrot, AxumzeQezenam.

Btw I am wondering where the usual parrots are? I am looking AbaQ and his Moran, Kolkata. :lol:

Brotherly Advice for Ya, though. Get your cold beer and popcorn ready for the weekend show. WoyanUs will beat their crap out of them in their turf, dusty Mekele.

ከበሮ ከበሮ ከበሮ.....
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes yes yes…Fed bro…I got my cold beer and popcorn ready….searching for a Tigrena song, ''ዘይ ከምዚአየ ደሌ ከምዚአ-ዬ” to go with it. Sleepless in Mekele movie is coming up soon lol.

As to the Kolkata’s “war reporter” and AbaQ, they both disappeared together; I wonder if these two work together at Indian restaurant as dishwashers. AbaQ must have been his main “source” of all the “news” that idiot have been reporting.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 06 Dec 2021, 16:11

What do you call the terrorist agame Aba Awash on a suicide watch? Axumezana. :lol: :lol: :lol: