Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ZEMEN

My conspiracy theory.

Post by ZEMEN » 06 Dec 2021, 12:46

The whole thing about this war is scripted. I do suspect there is secret agreement between Abiy and TPLF. The deal is to give Abiy a face-saving bogus victory by pretending chasing TPLF and TPLF must withdraw from Amara and Afar killies. If not how is it the table turned so fast? All of a sudden, why do Abiy allowed air drops and the resumption of tracking food Aid? War is the most unpredictable thing but when Abiy said we going to capture Gashena tomorrow, then it happens and Gashena is under ENDF. The something for the rest captured cities and villages. Something is fishy.

Sabur

Re: My conspiracy theory.

Post by Sabur » 06 Dec 2021, 16:14

I do not see any enthusiasm from the voice and the face of the PM Aby on the victory. Freeing Dessie, and Kombolcha from this mortal Junta Army is a VERY Big Victory, and should have been celebrated in a Big way. Both cities have more than 1 Million Population combined.

And where did the 1000 thousands Junta Army that used to loot, kill, rape, plunder, and destroy the people of Dessie, and Kombolcha go ?

It is very intriguing.

I do not think it is to give Aby a face saving, but the pressure of the US on Aby's Administration is getting very heavy for Aby not to destroy Junta completely. It seems he was strongly warned to make some concessions to let Junta survive otherwise the Economic meltdown in Ethiopian Economy could have another severe blow to the Ethiopian People and the nation.

You know the US still has huge leverage in the Ethiopian Economy. Ethiopian Economy is heavily dependent on US, EU, World Bank, IMF, and all the AID organizations.

If the US, EU and the Western World, all at the same time, put economical sanction on Ethiopia , the Economic recovery in Ethiopia may take years in the making which on the way will have the population of Ethiopia suffer immensely.

Yesterday's Debretsion admission on the withdrawal of Junta forces; and Today's no enthusiasm on the voice and the face of the PM Aby on this VERY BIG victory.

Something is fishy.

Last edited by Sabur on 07 Dec 2021, 08:06, edited 2 times in total.

Abere

Post by Abere » 06 Dec 2021, 16:30

Are you kidding me. If this were the case, why would not TPLF withdrew without loss of a single life? No, TPLF disgracefully lost the fight. Look, it took only less than a week for Fano to enter into Tigray, when the war started in November 2020 and ENDF and the entire force broke TPLF in less than 2 weeks, that was when TPLF was with 80% of the national defense asset. Since the time ENDF pulled out of Tigray, that was when conspiracy started. Some said ENDF was sabotaged others ENDF suffered from losses of its army, and others said the government was against Fano, the major raiding force of TPLF. And the answer could all of these with different degree in the composition. One thing we should now know is ENDF was underperforming since it is ordered from Tigray. Given the order to do so and in fact the Amhara Fanos got a go ahead showed that TPLF is nothing in their face. Let's not forget ENDF is a fearsome force in Africa, if free from the shackles of conspiracy and saboteurs. ENDF has to really wed out saboteurs elements. It should be free from any political part interference. Tribal politics should not be there.

If Abiy prematurely stops this war, it is not because of America's interference, it would be rather his own political party influence. That will be the gravest mistake he will have to make inviting another round of war for the country. This war should go deep into Meqelle no matter what and finish off TPLF.

ZEMEN wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 12:46
The whole thing about this war is scripted. I do suspect there is secret agreement between Abiy and TPLF. The deal is to give Abiy a face-saving bogus victory by pretending chasing TPLF and TPLF must withdraw from Amara and Afar killies. If not how is it the table turned so fast? All of a sudden, why do Abiy allowed air drops and the resumption of tracking food Aid? War is the most unpredictable thing but when Abiy said we going to capture Gashena tomorrow, then it happens and Gashena is under ENDF. The something for the rest captured cities and villages. Something is fishy.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 06 Dec 2021, 16:33

ZEMEN wrote:
Wedi wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 10:14
ethioscience wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 05:29
[New Gashena Video - discretion needed] TDF miserable defeat @ Gashena Front

:P :P

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 06 Dec 2021, 16:43

These all tie in to one and one scenario that most people allude to : that TPLF could have been contained within Tigrai. Now the superman :mrgreen: is crashing the chigarams left and right within a week or so and taking all the credits. TPLF never realized the trap it went in to and, here we are with a complete meltdown of the "Junta". Epic !!!

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 06 Dec 2021, 17:41

We have seen tens of thousands of Tegaru dead corpse. Does this tell you PP-TPLF conspiracy? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 06 Dec 2021, 18:58

ZEMEN wrote:
Brother Zemen,

I understand that you might be shocked by what has just happened in just a week or so. But in my opinion, there is no conspiracy whatsoever. You remember that TPLF with all its hundreds of thousands of special forces and weapons were destroyed last November in just 17 days. When I saw the photos of dead bodies of agame kids, it is really disturbing. It is neither tactical withdraw nor any conspiracy theory. It is was just doomsday for agame clan. Agames will need years to recover from this nightmare if ever.

Brother Sabur,

You might be correct that you don't see any enthusiasm from the voice of the Prime Minister of Ethiopia. I don't see either. But you and I need to know that this is really catastrophic war. The selfie obsessed game rag tag militias and Ethiopian youth are have been dying because of senseless war... Ethiopian wealth has been destroyed... The people of Amhara and Afar have been going through miserable life.. Because of these and other reasons, I don't expect the Prime Minister to be enthusiasm....

Regardless, what will be coming in a matter of weeks will answer the doubts you and others might have... It is just a matter of time.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 06 Dec 2021, 19:46

If it is true that Dr. Abi has allowed air drops, then it is clearly a sign that the good doctor has not learned yet from his previous mistakes and should be regarded as worrisome development.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 07 Dec 2021, 08:10

I do not see any enthusiasm from the voice and the face of the PM Aby on the victory. Freeing Dessie, and Kombolcha from this mortal Junta Army is a VERY Big Victory, and should have been celebrated in a Big way. Both cities have more than 1 Million Population combined.

And where did the 1000 thousands Junta Army that used to loot, kill, rape, plunder, and destroy the people of Dessie, and Kombolcha go ?

It is very intriguing.

I do not think it is to give Aby a face saving, but the pressure of the US on Aby's Administration is getting very heavy for Aby not to destroy Junta completely. It seems he was strongly warned to make some concessions to let Junta survive otherwise the Economic meltdown in Ethiopian Economy could have another severe blow to the Ethiopian People and the nation.

You know the US still has huge leverage in the Ethiopian Economy. Ethiopian Economy is heavily dependent on US, EU, World Bank, IMF, and all the AID organizations.

If the US, EU and the Western World, all at the same time, put economical sanction on Ethiopia , the Economic recovery in Ethiopia may take years in the making which on the way will have the population of Ethiopia suffer immensely.

Yesterday's Debretsion admission on the withdrawal of Junta forces; and Today's no enthusiasm on the voice and the face of the PM Aby on this VERY BIG victory.

Something is fishy.

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 07 Dec 2021, 09:20

Abe Abraham wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 16:33
ZEMEN wrote:
Wedi wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 10:14
ethioscience wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 05:29
[New Gashena Video - discretion needed] TDF miserable defeat @ Gashena Front

:P :P
well Abe, i am confused. the clip you posted is very strong evidence to argue.